Why is he so fucking based...

Why is he so fucking based? I have social anxiety and he really inspires me to be as weird as I want in spite of what people may think of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3PE-7YCL8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This man does what he wills with style.

Goodspeed you, user.

Quentin is a giant creepy autist but he's 100% himself and successful because of it.

>he really inspires me to be as weird as I want in spite of what people may think of me.

That's the problem. Social coercion exists for a reason: that you adapt to society's standards and don't behave like a weird creep or an autistic dumb faggot.
You're not supposed to be different, unless you're some sort of great mind or really talented person, in which case people will admire you, in spite of breaking the standard.

Is this a GY;BE reference?

"Godspeed you, X" is idiom. It's where GYBE got it from.

I didn't know that, thanks!

I have no problem with him being weird, but he seems too ego-centric and mean-spirited to be likeable.

His ego is quite big, but he's films are very amusing and that's all that matters.

I don't find most of his films amusing at all, other than a few particular scenes. Pulp Fiction is probably the most consistently comedic one.

All hollywood directors are probably creepy to some extent.

Just think about it, they are literally cuckolds whose job is watching other people having sex and they are likely obsessed with order and organization as well. Any slight mistake means people will shitpost you forever and treat you as a meme.

Being a director must be hell

I tend to enjoy his work, even though post Jackie he dropped the game, but H8 was quite good.

So you're using "amusement" to mean "enjoyment"?
Also, his best film is one he didn't even direct.

Aye.

lmao i bet you read the tabloid press as well. what a fucking little beta cuck bitch. you really consider "what will society think of me?" like you are some truman show center of the universe with all eyes on you? lmao what a pathetic little beta child you are.

Sucessful un his career but women still find him repulsive.

He cant even fuck random no name whore

Humans are social beings, the actions of others affect us directly or indirectly and to different degrees.
You must be either lying to yourself or really autistic if you honestly act like others opinions don't influence on your being.

except he's an award winning famous directory who worth millons of dollars, so people pretend his shit is normal and pretend to like him

you're a worthless piece of shit so people will have no problem laughing at you

Tarantino gets away with being a freak because he's successful.

And he barely even gets away with it.

You're some no name loser (presumably). You definitely wont be able to get away with it.

I'd rather be a rich successful director than get laid.

Great dancer though!

youtube.com/watch?v=R3PE-7YCL8g

Was it autism ?