Non Sup Forums here

non Sup Forums here

what happened
and why are you guys celebrating

Britian left the EU, I literally see Nazi flags outside my window I'm not joking.

Post pics

Britain gained freedom from EU.
See, as an American like yourself, we are supposed to feel great for Britain.
Another country is finally feeling the same great freedom as us.
Come my British friends, breathe, and join hands with us.
Doesn't it feel good?

Globalists BTFO, Britain reclaiming its soverignty so it can enforce borders and keepout mudslimes.

Britain basically just voted to legalize racism and these idiots are celebrating

When Britain fi-i-irst, at heaven's command,
Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main,
Arose, arose from ou-ou-ou-out the a-zure main,
This was the charter, the charter of the land,
And guardian a-a-angels sang this strain:
Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.
Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

The tide is turning.

picssss

The EU is like the Federal Government mate. No one likes it became everyone hates government but it made Europe what it was today.

We need pics for that mate

Freedom happened.

Independence happened.

Post pics

There are no pics, because he's full of shit and lying like all libtards do to further their agenda.

The only Nazi flags being flown are by Remainers trying to start shit.

can someone explain why Britain was not free as part of the EU? They weren't using the Euro, right? What about the EU is more controlling than say, NATO?

I know NATO is more of a military pact and UK gets privileges with EU like free trade and travel and stuff.

What were the major downsides you guys are happy they're no free of, and which among them sparked the leave movement?

t. knows jack shit about politics

UK slapped globalism in the mouth and now other EU members are talking of leaving too

nothing racist about it, if I wanted to move to saudi arabia and spout anti islamic rhetoric and they reject me on the basis of skin color and lifestyle choice...would that be racist?

NATO is a military alliance.
EU is a tyrannical bureaucratic dictatorship.

british citizens are further removed from EU policy decisions simply by merit of the EU representing a diverse union of 500 mil people whereas the UK government only represents a more homogeneous 65 mil.

london is as pathetic and elitist as brussels so their politics aren't going to get any less shady or corrupt, but at least they'll be proportionally more accountable to each citizen.

not a brit but whatever.

pics or it didn't happen.

>non Sup Forums here

Welcome, outsider! Sup Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Sup Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Sup Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

and globalism is a bad thing ?

Oh shit buddy, you dun fucked up. Can't say that here.