GERMANS COME HERE

Tell me about this Turk, why does he support German nationalism and why does he hate immigrants?
AFAIK he wrote a book about cats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Achse_des_Guten
achgut.com/autor/pirincci
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamed_Abdel-Samad
youtube.com/watch?v=4sXs6Jiy5Ms
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he also hates muslims for some reasons

He wrote several books actually, mostly about how shit Germany is becoming and how he dislikes muslims and people from muslim countries.

Guy has a rather sharp tongue so he gets sued for insult all the time.

Because he hates Islam, gays and leftists with a passion so being a German nationalist is the best choice.

Does he live in Germany?

There are some prominent foreigners from Islamic countries who are German citizens and dislike Islam and governments like that of Erdogan.

Because he realized that muslims and Africans are shit, that's pretty much all there is to it. He also found a nice niche in writing books and articles about the downfall of Germany as he can't be called Nazi due to being of foreign descent.
I think he's funny tbqh

>Guy has a rather sharp tongue so he gets sued for insult all the time.
Typical Turk behaviour
>He wrote several books actually, mostly about how shit Germany is becoming and how he dislikes muslims and people from muslim countries.
typical german behaviour

but why does he do that? he's a muslim immigrant himself lel

He says they ruin everything and make it like in the middle east.
And Islam is shit because its outdated and not compatible with the west.
And nationalism is the only answer.
And cats are great.

>why does he support German nationalism
Because Germans are the master race.
>AFAIK he wrote a book about cats
He wrote four books about cats.

>he also hates muslims for some reasons
Probably because Islam is a subhuman sect whose members praise a child rapist.

He's an atheist as far as I can tell m8

Bro, there are a lot of "Muslims" with Muslim names who hate on Islam and Immigrants. Jew-run German media is full with this.

These people are usually connected with pro-Jewish think tanks like the Atlantik Brücke.

Pirincci regularly writes for the neocon-Zionist "Achse des Guten", so you can guess (((who))) is behind this.

this
He's a kemalist as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Achse_des_Guten

(((Henryk M. Broder)))

achgut.com/autor/pirincci

>Bro, there are a lot of "Muslims" with Muslim names who hate on Islam and Immigrants. Jew-run German media is full with this.
what's the purpose

>His statements on feminism, opposition to immigration, and description of Germany as a "muslim garbage dump" have provoked controversy in Germany and throughout Europe.
>description of Germany as a "muslim garbage dump"
Based, I guess he hates to be associated with the Alemancis.

I despise (((them and their influence))) but I like Pirincci, stop being autistic lad

These aren't real Muslims, they are mostly crypto-Jews or payed by Jews.

The purpose? So they can tell the Germans "look I'm a modern Ex-Muslim who hates Islam".

Germans believe every shit they read on the media. That's why Germans are so pro-Israel.

>The purpose? So they can tell the Germans "look I'm a modern Ex-Muslim who hates Islam".
but Germans like islam

I'm a Kemalist too and I dislike Islamic influence, but still these kikes should all get gassed asap.

Yeah German media totally loves him, that's why book stores don't sell his works and all mainstream media outlets shit on him.

>but Germans like islam
No, definitely not. German TV is 24/7 Muslim-hatred.

>Germans believe every shit they read on the media. That's why Germans are so pro-Israel.
Yeah that's why. Exactly.

typical turkish immigrant with a victim complex praying for erdogan so save him from the daily kristallnacht against innocent turks

blue collar people hate islam. Hell, most people except for upper middle class leftists do but they'll still defend islam for some reason because "not all muslims hurr".

>German TV is 24/7 Muslim-hatred.
>t.ürke

>Based, I guess he hates to be associated with the Alemancis.

I'd also hate if i were associated with Almancıs. Well he may does not look like one but the guy is from Istanbul and was born in 1950s, before eastern anatolian turks swarmed Istanbul. So he's a western turk, mentally very different from mostly low class eastern turks.

As I've said: I'm a Kemalist. Still I fucking despise these kikes who have nothing better to do than to hate on immigrants and try to play-out Christians against Muslims.

Don't fall for this game.

Almancis are the worst whiners in the world, worse than Jews and Poles combined. They take over neighborhoods, steal and rape with impunity and generally make everywhere they go a worse place but when there's one critical word about Islam anywhere they go all "HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED THEY'RE PUTTING US INTO DEATH CAMPS", I'm not sure if it's an act or they genuinely think like this.

he's schizoid it seems

>Bro, there are a lot of "Muslims" with Muslim names who hate on Islam and Immigrants. Jew-run German media is full with this.
Another typical "Muslim" who hates on Islam regularly is Hamed Abdel-Samad.

And guess what: He is a scholar of Jewish culture. What coincidence.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamed_Abdel-Samad

Why are Germans so stupid and fall for their games.

>German TV is 24/7 Muslim-hatred
ahahahaha - no. its so pro-muslim it hurts

Yeah m8 but immigrants are still shit especially from the middle east and Africa. Hell fucking chinks suck as well

I don't disagree with this, most Austrian Turks are uneducated Ghetto morons.

Still:
1. The kikes are fucking responsible for all wars in this world
2. The kikes brought us Turks to Europe in the first place

never seen nor heard of this person

I won't disagree as well. But hating on little Akif for pointing out the truth (and getting all the shit from German media elites) because he doesn't call out (((them)))? That's a little harsh don't you think? Gotta hand out redpills in small doses first.
And again, I think he's pretty funny and he generates loads of mett.

The Jews are planning a war between Christians and Muslims.

So why fall for their games and start hating on Islam, like good goys do?

Pirincci hangs out with Götz Kubitschek and the likes, he's certainly not a Zionist. Most Jews in Germany shill for tolerance for Islam anyway, Broder is the biggest exception to the point where it's basically his thing, and him being a Jew and a Zionist makes other use him as a shield for voicing anti-Muslim opinions. Most German media is not really Zionist, it's just that Springer (Bild, Welt etc) is the biggest publisher in Germny/Europe and they are super-Zionists so it seems bigger.

I never said I hate Islam, I just hate muslim immigrants in Europe, that's all. Oh and I hate Saudi Arabia and all of their allies (which magically includes Israel, funny huh?)

wow

>Most German media is not really Zionist
Are you fucking kidding?

Almost ALL media is run by the Atlantik-Brücke, a think tank founded and run by Warburg and Kissinger.

It's not that surprising, really. Media switched tactics when it comes to Akif. First they got really fucking butthurt about his books, which resulted in a whole bunch of people buying them. They Just ignore him now.

>Almost ALL media is run by the Atlantik-Brücke
youtube.com/watch?v=4sXs6Jiy5Ms

Lots of left wing outlets have been very critical of Israel, like Spiegel, Zeit, die whole extreme left like taz etc. Generally all German media is true to the US and therefore Israel by proxy because they were founded by the US and are controlled by them but it's still wrong to say they all shill for Israel.

>At the first anniversary of the Pegida protests in Dresden on 19 October 2015, Pirinçci was invited as keynote speaker. He accused German politicians of being "Gauleiter against their own people" and called Germany's government a "shit state" ("Scheißstaat"). Further, according to Pirinçci, Muslims want to "pump infidels full of their Muslim juice" ("Ungläubige mit ihrem Moslemsaft vollpumpen") and stated that Germany is becoming a "Muslim garbage dump" ("Moslemmüllhalde"). He called the German Green Party a "Party of child fuckers" ("Kinderfickerpartei"), and the spokesperson for the mosque in Erfurt a "Muslim guy with a Taliban beard" ("Moslemfritzen mit Talibanbart"), who had as much to do with German culture as "my asshole with the production of perfume" ("wie mein Arschloch mit Parfümherstellung").[3]

after that, his books were completely banned overnight and media assaulted him
that's literally North Korea tier lmao. As long as you don't insult any relevant characters here (Allah, Muhammad, Ataturk, Erdogan) you won't get into trouble

>any relevant characters here (Allah, Muhammad, Ataturk, Erdogan)

forgot Adnan Oktar
for some reasons police pay you a visit 2 minutes after you say something bad about him

>that's literally North Korea tier lmao
yeah well that's post war allied laws

we're still occupied by us troops in case you didn't know. which is also the reason pirincci and your countrymen are here in the first place.

>Lots of left wing outlets have been very critical of Israel, like Spiegel

>Israel - Land of hope, Land of suffering
>1967 - the blood revolts of Palestinians

Ah yes.

>his books were completely banned overnight and media assaulted him
And not just his political books, but his cat novels as well.

sad!

Really no argument/proof whatsoever, just headlines. Bloody is an adjective meaning involving bloodshed and not jugdmental and land of suffering sounds pretty negative. Aynway, it's all conjecture and mostly just your typical Muslim immigrant victim complex, which is ironically very similar to Jews.

>another rant by The anti Semitic Austrian Turk

Germany might be "free", but you can't go against the narrative if you aren't loaded with cash, and even then they'll try everything to fuck you up. At least we're a "rich" country haha

are you a jewish spy

No, for whatever reason this Uzbek loves Jews. He showed his love for Jews in several other threads.

You sound like Yalçın Küçük
are you his illegitimate son?

>that nose
You cant fool me Schlomo