Want a donkeys attention?

Want a donkeys attention?

Bring a pole down between his fucking ears.

> A's

it had to be from the bay area,
the most libtard part of the country.

Did Kap have his hand over his heart?

This effort seems confused. Showing reverence and expressing protest.

Does he get on base?

welp looks like hockey is the only pro sport I'll spend any money on now

He still takes off his hat and observe the flag

Trumpfags get triggered so easily

YAAAAAASSSSSS YOU GO MIXED MAN.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

SLAYYYYYYYYYYY

Notice his cuck white teammate has his hand on the kneeling fag's shoulder

but, you are the triggered one, with all the kneeling and rioting

Based Argentina confirmed aryan

I can't wait for Aaron Rodgers to do the same

I feel like he was doing this to say, look you can protest, while still showing respect to your country.

It's just a sore subject all in all

>barely even black
>hand over heart for the anthem

hmm?

What a faggot.

I wish I had been pitching for the team they were playing. The first pitch would've been right in his ear.

What are these people protesting again? Does anybody know anymore?

they're just being petty

They're just following a fad. It's the same a buying brand name clothes.

>Man i support Kap'n his struggle, ima kneel
>I dunno man,maybe i should place my hand over my heart....so its like im protestin'...but like...i don't wanna be unemployed 'n shiet

You know it wasn't just Kaepernick doing it and that him not being on an NFL team this year wasn't because of the protest, it was because he's a below average starter and an above average backup with the pricetag of a top 10 qb, right? When you say ignorant stuff like this it gives credence to the idea that he's not on a team because of political reasons, which is incorrect

Also the Oakland A's came out in support of this guy, so he's not getting fired any time soon

They're protesting criminals being shot after engaging in criminal activities by law enforcement

They're protesting the existence of white people.

Top kek

It pissed me off at first, but now I'm so bored with it. It's just become so trendy now. And honestly, it helps the right.

>be black
>be paid millions to play a game
>I DESERVE MORE STUFF
Back to africa with you

Pretty much when you boil it down.

They don't care that their black cities have the most crime/murder. All they care is when a "white" (even Latino) cop kills some black drug dealer with a S&W Pistol.

If they could save 100 Nigger drug dealers if it meant killing 10 white babies (or Latino babies/asian babies), they'd probably do it.

>b-but this kind of thing would never happen in baseball

KEKBORE FANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>implying the majority of the country is on the same side as autismos on /nu-spee/ and Sup Forums

Who gives a shit

Wtf o hate the raiders now

>Oh stay on one kneeeeeee, 'cause the lawn looks all-right

>he's a BLM shill
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes kneel threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes kneel threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

ITT: Racists prove protester's points

I'm still on my first beer of the morning, but let me tell you boys something right now. This guy gets it. Fuggin' /thread

I'd either fight you (and win) IRL or 9/10 bait. Keep it up either way

Glad to hear you support the protest user, this is exactly like hitting those [rf]acists right where it will ring their bell! We should meet up and hand out flyers.

The dialogue has gotten very vague. It has come down to them doing it because they can.

>Kneels during anthem
>Puts hand on his heart

Is he a patriot ?

His dad was in the army and he was born in a military base

>Kneeling during the anthem is done partially as a protest against racism.
>Racists get angry over knelling.
Hmmm

They're protesting the murder of blacks by law enforcement

it has lost its meaning. originally it was just Kaperneck trolling for attention because his career was going down hill

now people do it because Trump tweeted about it

Niggers want free reign to commit crimes

if thats the motive then how is kneeling during a song supposed to accomplish this

maybe they shouldn't commit crimes, it would be more effective to stop the deaths

Triggered little faggot.

They want to change the laws on how cops stop nogs for traffic violations.

Remember, that's exactly what this is about.

This whole thing started because George Soros had his foundation dump millions of dollars into Ferguson after a useless nigger mugged a shopkeeper for a box of cigars.

Dude,this is so noble and brave. Shit,imagine the courage to get on one knee and join this obscure protest.