that feel when UF has the top 2 most undeserving wins this season

are there good qbs at stanford?

oregon wr just got fucking destroyed

plunkett, elway, luck, hogan
everyone else can eat a dick
especially nunes

no i mean right now

A P O L O G I Z E

They're all shit. They get top 3 rated QBs every year and every year they amount to nothing
They need to get one of the super game breaking speedster meme WRs that Clemson seems to have every year to make up for it, but those guys never have the grades

lmaoooOooOooo

Oklahoma is litetally bragging about this

40 OUT OF 53 PLAYERS FROM TEXAS

lmaoOoOooooOooo

they need a good coach. Cal is a shit team on paper, but the coach made us as good as U$C.

there is no situation in which this will get old

lmao at betas pre cummin during the penn state/iowa game

yall is virgins

no one is precumming to the heffers at either school, flyover

FAKE UPSETS

Why won't fucking Grandma stream the WU Colorado game

eec bias

(((((((Rosen)))))))

Where is WHYo?

for reals

BRUINS TOUCHDOWN

Kentucky lost because they gave up 2 touchdowns where they never covered the receiver, got called for the weakest hold you'll ever see in the last 15 secs that took away their chip shot FG for the win, and missed like 5 easy game ender tackles in the 4th.

There's brutal losses, then there's whatever Kentucky had tonight. They were thoroughly the better team but they couldn't help spilling their spaghetti all over the place.

JUST

havent you heard? hes a hiesman and UCLA is back............from sub .500 town

You aren't implying that pedophiles are bad, are you user? If so, you might want to review our posting policies. Don't want to get banned now, do you?

Only down by 3 to #7 Washington at half

In absolute classic form, Florida's opponent finds a way to lose, rather than Florida finding a way to win.

>entire hospital filled with terminal children
>pedo state snaps their hopes and dreams in cold blood

Washington would be 6-6 in the SEC.

6 wins and then 6 more wins? I agree

what a fucking ball by the asu qb

Watched the post-game analysis to see what I missed from watching the battle of the bulldogs. I already saw spaghetti from Cal earlier today with those missed field goals and turnovers, but yeah those two touchdowns they gave up is the worst I've ever seen. Maybe next yearâ„¢...

Who /undefeated/ here?

HUSKIES

DAWG DRAGON

ebin meme

So you looked in the mirror?

>scrapping by against Meme Force

I will live and die never seeing my team beat Florida

>colorado
lmao

n'keal harry is a top 5 wideout in the country and he's a sophomore

one score game

can someone post a stream of the huskies colorado game... the one i have sucks dick and drops outo every few seconds

Gaskin is gaining more and more each time.

>those muffin tops in the background

>rosen has receivers that cant catch or maintain possession
>usc receivers have a qb that can't throw
so close yet so far

>cal has neither but our defense is very good

r/cfbstreams

OH FUCK NO CHICO THAT WAS HORRIFIC

FUCKING VIZCIANO

>dead dogs

UGA's defense has never looked better. You could easily mistake it for Alabama. Our offense is god tier.

I'm laughing my ass off at all the fucking retards on Sup Forums still claiming georgia made a mistake getting rid of richt and/or hiring Smart. This team is 10x more disciplined and motivated than any Richt coached team we had. The difference is night and day. Richt's UGA would have lost today.

huskies need to step it up

>inb4 epic choke to florida to lose SEC east

DEFENSIVE DAWGS

>uga buga where da playoffs at

huskies would be up comfortably right now if our kicker wasn't shitting the bed

THANK YOU FELLOW DOGGOS

This is isn't just being born there, it's also including attending a Texas school, which most top prospects do because Texas has the best high school football programs so parents will move there for their kids.

PICK 6

>playing in what was essentially a monsoon

And then SDSU dominated when the weather wasn't a shitstorm

>30-13 deep into the 4th quarter
>score a td late into garbage time

bro, your delusion is out of control. Cal hasn't beaten USC in...get this...ready...wait for it...

14 years.
that's an entire decade plus 4 more. That's 3 full presidential terms plus part of two more. That was nearly an entire generation ago. There are kids playing high school football right now who have never been alive for Cal beating USC. Let that sink in.

It's insane. Cal is nowhere NEAR as good as USC. They are not on the same planet.

Why didnt they just fucking bulk harder during offseason jesus christ buffs get it together

>coming into 4th quarter
>USC ranked 5th
>game is tied
>our QB is retarded, throws 3 interceptions in 4th quarter
>hur dur Cal is not on the same level

of course, (((Sonny Yikes))) is a completely different story, but Cal rn is gonna get a bowl and a ranking, take that to the bank.

SACK ATTACK

>usc receivers have a qb that can't throw

wow you just proved yourself to be completely ignorant of pac-12 football and probably haven't watched a single usc game all season (or you just irrationally hate usc, far more likely explanation).

usc wr's have been dropping great throws all season.

That sack was a great way to end the quarter.

congratulations. don't get me wrong, cal is a good team, it was still a dominating victory for usc.

So, who gets runner up behind Saquon Barkley in the Heisman vote this year?

>tfw redbirds beat da burrs

Cal would've beaten you today if their qb wasn't a retard. You didn't win that game, Cal lost it

USC's receivers not named Burnett have sucked this year. The pick six last week was entirely on the receiver (it bounced off his hands to the DB) and they have severe butterfingers at times.

it wasn't dominating until 4th quarter desu. don't get me wrong either, USC did a good job defensively in 4th quarter, but in my humble opinion they capitalized on Cal qb shooting himself in the foot 5 times.

The Cal QB made bad decisions/bad throws because the USC pass rush was all over him. That's how good defenses work - get pressure on QB, get sacks or force bad throws. Turnovers are rarely gifts. They are usually the result of the defense pressuring the offense into making a mistake then capitalizing on it.

Gaskin is gashing CU

That run

I watched him, from a clean pocket, chuck a ball into triple coverage where the db had a step on his wideout. USC intercepted it and scored on the ensuing possession. That had nothing to do with the pass rush or coverage, it was just a god awful throw and decision by the qb

ok man, throwing into a pile of three trojans deep down the field was not a product of pressure, rather it's a product of a new/retarded qb.

will UW jump PSU?

Its pretty clear that Alabama, Clemson and Georgia are the most complete teams in the country right now.

>receivers are blanketed by the secondary and have DBs on them like glue
>hurr the defense didn't actually do anything good they are just lucky the QB is stupid
If he just threw it away and Cal punted the ball away that still gives the ball back to USC...you know, the primary objective of the defense

>Achmed with the explosive TD run

I'd bet on it

you don't throw away passes 60 yards downfield

>the state of 6 turnovers

TOUCHDOWN DAWGS Just pummeling CU.

They should at this rate.

I would say udub is going to get 5th ranking

ucla vs stanford starting back up ...

even tho stanford has a 10 point lead, it's still anybody's game

Jesus christ people from LA are stupid

Clemson is shit. They barely beat Boston College today - they have no business being in the top 10.

Georgia is also shit. I know you're memeing when you say they're at top 3 team (you are a dawgfucker after all) - but please know that I truly mean it when I say Georgia terrible. Take a moment to realize that they almost lost to Notre Dame, a team that finished 4-8 last year. Georgia not a real competitor. Maybe a top 25 team with a little bit of polish, but not at all in the conversation for the playoffs.

That all said, Alabama is the only actual "complete" team in college football. Hell, they'd be one of the few "complete" teams in the NFL... out of all of Saban's years, this year looks to be perhaps his most powerful, which is saying something. Bama would fucking ANNIHILATE the Cleveland Browns right now. They'd give Brady and the Patriots a run for their money. The 2017 Crimson Tide may very well be one of the best football team ever, regardless of league. They are already the best college football team, and it's not even close.

>lose to Michigan
>lose to USC
>lose to Washington in pac title game
>lose bowl game
>lose to Washington
Colorado hasn't won a single meaningful game in years

I expected them to win this game. I just didn't expect it to get this one sided

>Toddler touchers thinking they stand a chance in Ohio Stadium

>the sideline reporter is holding a piece of fucking toast

My stream might be laggy, but I am glad I'm part of the 97% that picked a REAL winner.

> Bama would fucking ANNIHILATE the Cleveland Browns right now
shame you had to throw away such a good post with an idiotic statement like that