Who else here /boycott/ tomorrow?

Who else here /boycott/ tomorrow?

Goodell and the owners have cucked out harder than I could ever imagine and have spit in the face of their country and fans. The NFL is done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x77B3kKGCvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Vlad we wont boycott the nfl. We might boycott the russian WC

You're a pussy lmao

It's just a game

why do you think it's ok to openly disrespect the greatest country in the history of civilization?

I'm going to stream the SMETH game.

>you're a Russian if you don't disrespect the country
>you're not American if you don't hate America

im not even a trump supporter, but im not watching the nfl anymore, the product has been declining for years and this only expedited my decision, players are free to protest and bitch and moan about racial injustices and how evil whitey is, and im free to not give them my eyeballs. everybody wins.

same. redzone stream all day. ill watch the starts to see how many players take a knee tho

Why must everyone play right into drumpfs fucking hands. Everyone has to show how antidrumpf they are its getting real old.

Youre a russian because youre spamming sp with trumpshill threads when no one who actually cares for football is bothered by what Roger said.

>he said while calling the greatest living american drumpf

>their country
>not our country

Vlad shill detected

PLEASE stop watching, we won't miss you or your faggy whining at all

Holy shit kill yourself. All NFL fans want is to be able to relax one day a week and watch a game. We don't want fucking politics, breast cancer awareness, anti domestic violence ads (when the roided up nogs are the ones beating their girlfriends). We just want to watch a game not watch a bunch of millionaire niggers shit on the US and cry about how oppressed they are. I can't wait until this hits the owner's bottom lines.

>RUSSIANS ARE LITERALLY HACKING Sup Forums

Suck a dick Clinton.

Hmmm Drumpf is the one who brought it up

honestly this. I don't understand what happened. I used to watch the NFL all the time in the 90s and 00s, but havent watched in about 10 years. Every time I try I find myself bored, doing other things and barely paying any attention.

It could also be caused by being from Chicago and being a bears fan. Nothing has felt good in ages when it comes to football.

Not me. I hate football but I don’t having else good to do so I’ll still catch some games.

I don't watch football anymore because of how pussified it's become, proud of the kneelers though, they are actual patriots

Turn off the sound and listen to the radio retard

Because he knows its a winning issue for most Americans, especially the demographics that watch the NFL. He just dials it up to 11 and waits for the liberals to take the bait. I guarantee the ratings will fall further and the new CBA will ban kneeling.

The only ppl taking the bait is you. The only ones spamming threads about this is you.

Who the fuck watches football for the anthem? Fuck all of you alt right morons

K. The ratings will plummet, especially across middle America. Muh flag muh support our troops is a really strong sentiment in most of the country. So I'll these retards will do is further the NFL's decline and look like degenerates while Trump looks like he's standing up for the flag in these people's minds. Good job retard.

delet

The Boycott is in effect in my household.

Liberals will start kneeling at home and watching the NFL en masse to protest Trump's bigotry.

>liberals actually believe this

who the fuck pays to see roman polanski movies? he only raped a 12 year old. fuck all of you alt right morons

Honestly the National anthem shouldn't even be a thing in the NFL. The owners take taxpayer money and build stadiums then ask for the DOD to pay for advertisement slots. They only recently started even paying taxes and were tax exempt for the longest time.

>drumpf says some bullshit on tv
>hurr im going to boycott now

lol kill yourself

Nigga you ain't know shit about Cappadocia

You're a cuck. Fuck the NFL. I've had enough of this shit. Watch Premier League instead.

Arstotzka?

>athletes dont want a divisive USA
>protest the flag causing anger

yeah that sure makes sense

Blue Pill = Calling all your liberal friends to watch the anthem kneeling

Red Pill = Crying about kneeling and going on facebook to call for boycott

Brown Pill = Boycott in effect (defacto/coincidentally), take sons/daughters out hunting with 12G on Sunday morning

The Euros were right, there are too many goddamn commercials.

Players only last like 2 years in the league, and if they last longer than that then they are quarterbacks or you can't pick them out because there are too many players on each team.

Over 1000 NFL players, I can't keep track of this revolving door shit! Fantasy Football is for autistic neckbeard virgins!

Are you NOT signalling your virtue with every fiber of your body, every minute of every day? Then you must be a white supremacist you fascist fuck!

grow up

>Go to club sports in other countries
>No national anthem
>No weird flag worshipping

We are pretty weird aren't we?

Why would I boycott? Fuck white people, for real. They have no problem with racists marching with tiki torches but black men want to take a knee during an anthem that nobody even fucking knows why it's even played at a non-international sporting event and they break down crying.

It's easy to sell things to people who are nationalistic, they are literally sheep, you can get them to do anything, even become nazis

>stingrays(imsi catchers),drone kills of citizens,data mining etc
>alt right doesnt even know what the fuck those are and what amendments they violate

But muh flag

Youre not patriotic youre just a retard

>The owners take taxpayer money and build stadiums then ask for the DOD to pay for advertisement slots
DOD should pull funding due to the NFL not cooperating (not that they should be giving them money in the first place). I'd disagree with you about the National anthem just because even in grade school we had people sing/play it before games

actually the funny thing all this attention is keeping people from the bigger story of kim jung un

I just don't get why people fucking care? Why are we talking about this still? Who cares what he does, even if you disagree with it or whatever, who the fuck cares? Flip channels during the anthem if it triggers you that hard.

Is the NFL that boring that this is the biggest story for the last 2 years?

I'm going to boycott after 4 faithful years!

No, this has nothing to do with my team being 0-2.....

they're fucked either way

>denounce protests
>get run over by liberals and shitskins

>don't denounce protests
>get run over by conservatives and whites

well yeah have you seen the ratings?

>Not watching the Raiders on Sunday night

>The NFL is done
Serious question:
Do people actually like watching sports like football on TV now?

I personally would rather surf the net, play vidya, watch netflix.
Can think of so many things that would keep me entertained.

Yeah you can thank Nobel peace prize winner Barack Obama for that. But this thread is about the NFL retard

What sport do you watch then? Why are you on Sup Forums?

I really only watch womens tennis or womens beach volleyball. Just here because of the pol factor.

stream while doing other shit. I wonder if there's an impact from illegal streaming on ratings. I also don't care.

I hate these pretentious threads

>Fuck the NFL

I'll be DVR'ing 12 straight hours of NFL.

Die.

I work a 2nd job.

You sound like a gigantic faggot

life must be hard being such a huge faggot

how is it pretentious to not enjoy being disrespected by millionaires and billionaires ive financially supported for years?

>They are literally sheep
I have some bad news for you if you think the right are the only victims of menticide...

I've been done with the Nigger Felon League for a long time

This. Fucking assholes always gotta bring politics into everything, even sports. There's over 9000 organizations for awareness. Why make sports another voice, something people do to GET AWAY from that shit?

I could careless. Just gimme my football wooooooo!!!!!

Assholes like Trump brought himself into this

Yeah, football is dying. You can tell by how desperate they are with ads

For any of you not boycotting tomorrow, which is probably 10 of you, count the numberof commercials per snap.

I was at around 3 snaps per commercial (5 minutes) which resulted in more commercial time than game time (full broadcast) for the giants cowboys game.

It's just niggers and cucks. I don't even know what nigs are so mad about anymore. Stop commiting so much crime and you'll stop being targeted. Do they just want to be allowed to commit as much crime as possible with no repercussions? Never get punished for anything ever again because they were once slaves, but now have turned themselves into living memes and can't take responsibility?

I'm not even Sup Forums, but this whole BLM and SJW movement needs to fuck off.

And Drumpf will continue them just like Hillary would. Face it Drumpf is controlled opp.

No don't derail the thread with that. This has been going much much longer than him. Every commercial break the past 10 years has been some SJW shit.

GO LIVE IN AFRICA

Don't let the door fuck you in the ass.

Liberals ruin everything

Now they have to make even NFL all about politics

All I wanted was to watch sports not an essay on police shooting blacks 4% higher than whites while neglecting the fact that blacks commit 53% of the crime in USA despite being 11% of the population.

Youre not pol youre russian

Dude... What are you talking about. Get the red zone channel. No commercials

Makes me want to watch it more, actually. I don't support the protest itself, but I support the principle of protesting peacefully, and their right to protest. Trump is being a dumbass in this situation.

>All I wanted was to watch sports not an essay on police shooting blacks 4% higher than whites while neglecting the fact that blacks commit 53% of the crime in USA despite being 11% of the population.

>a player kneeling at the beginning of the game is "an essay" that is ruining the sport

you're a mongoloid

Trump supporters really eat up the divide and conquer strategy

I would do that if it wouldn't support the people allowing these protests. I'll stick to my streams and lower the Nielsen rating.

Humanity is fucked.

Viva la Robots!!!!!!

A computer can't offend.

Saw a video with Peter King talking about the play. He names the referee who threw the blatantly bad flag as Greg Gautreaux.
After some googling I found his email address for his day job. Fuck this crooked Cajun!! The fix was in Thursday night and it cost the Niners a shot at the W.

[email protected]

It holds more sentimental value there. When it comes to the NCAA it's debatable I suppose but in the NFL I don't think it really belongs, especially since they hardly directly contribute to the taxpayer

A robot NFL would be kickass. I can see it now:

"The league's leading receiver was destroyed on the last play."

The thread was always about Trump and the nfl. How the fuck am I derailing? Oh wait you used your scripted putin shill response.

Do the robots kneel?

Yeah but Trump was supposed to be literally Hitler. This is why liberals are so retarded don't make unconstitutional mass surveillance if you don't want someone you don't want to have that power.
But back to the NFL these protests only help Trump so liberals are actually retarded.

On Fox and ESPN they run a 5 minute break at least once a set of downs, but it was absurd during the giants cowboys game.
Came close to one every 3 snaps. No idea how it even worked out considering thats not even a full set of downs, but they did it.

I would get RedZone but it just encourages NFL to keep allowing this shit

It was all on a very low simmer until Trump cried about it with his usual divisive tribalism tactics. There's a whopping 60seconds of dudes kneeling. It's such a fucking overreaction. I mean, why does the President of the United States give a fuck what athletes do during the national anthem? At the end of the day it's just a diversion to get his name away from real issues.

>muh dissrespect

you honestly sound like an offended sjw

>implying FoxBot isn't elite

Should put snipers on top of all the arenas. When the US national anthem plays, have the snipers blow the heads off of all the players and people doing the kneel for being traitors who are trying to undermine the fabric of the nation.

But seriously, If you want to protest go do it at the state capital with a sign not at an NFL Sunday game being a total attention whore.

Dude you're such a shitty shill. Mentioning putin outs you as a libcuck. Learn your audience god I wish I got paid to do it because I'd be great at it. I can ctrl+f and just find a few cuck comments about Trump and that's it. The OP was about 1) the boycott and 2) the NFL/Goodell.

He doesn't really care that much at all. This is just a wedge issue and BLM LGBTQIABBQ+ dyed hair Marxists take the bait every time. Most NFL watchers just want to relax on Sunday, have something to root for, have some banter with rivals and have Monday water cooler conversations about. But morons had to bring politics and every pet issue into it.

>A computer can't offend.
Yeah but the focus would be on their autistic handlers and engineers who wouldn't be able to go 15 minutes without spilling spaghetti out of all pockets.
youtu.be/x77B3kKGCvo
It would be this but with robots.

Why do YOU think peaceful protests of a valid issue are so wrong that you're boycotting over it? Why do you think that black males should be murdered by the police for any minor crime?

NBC is the worst when it comes to commercials during sports

>Puerto Rico without power
>More North Korean shenanigans
Let me just tweet about how butthurt I am that Steph Curry doesn't want to visit me even though plenty of other athletes don't want to. Let me also tweet about E!SPN and Jemele Hill even though their ratings are tanking. Lastly, let me tweet about Kaepernick even though the boycott was going to lose steam on its own in a few weeks

Why are you boycotting the nfl and why are Goodell and the owners cucked now? Oh thats right they responded to Drumpf with well thought out non divisive replies. But no this thread was never about your precious drumpf.

I just can't fathom how 62 plus million Inbreds voted for Drumpf . This country as a whole made a terrible fucking choice November 8th last year. Fuck

Of course he doesn't actually care. He's a charlatan pretending to run the country. Like you say, he's just baiting people but not just the groups you're talking about. He's baiting others to boycott and anyone else in general to cause a ruckus for or against. All of it, again, just a diversion to keep us and the media busy fighting each other while he goes and does whatever the fuck it is he wants to do.

When people kneel at the US anthem or get sued for mis-gendering is a reason why people voted for Trump desu.

There are too many commercials anyways...that's why i don't watch it. The nig nogs whining about race relations based hyper-sensationalized and false facts is the icing on the cake for me not to watch. I'm just going to stick to Hockey this year.

I agree. I'm boycotting the NBA too because Steph Curry hesitated to accept Drumpf's invitation