BREXIT was a good thing... HOWEVER

UK Markets lost 350 billion pounds in a few hours.
The ONLY reason for brexit were the 3,5billion the UK pays to the EU p.a.

Still think it was a good idea?

well, its the jews fault. and yes, it was a good idea. fuck off you tan kike

>$350billion

I don't think she quite understands money

It was the BEST of ideas. England will bounce back. No country outside of the European Union is disallowed trade with the EU. England is no exception. The market took a battering, but in the end the long-term effects will be nothing but glorious for the English.

Not to mention the rest of the world. The "one-world economy" took a huge blow from this. The banks took a huge blow from this. The power has shifted, albeit a minute amount, back in favour of the people.

I, for one, can't wait to see what countries break their shackles next.

suck my cock Germ

This is all on paper and things will jump back.

BELIEVE ME!

but what about the poor old british grandma who lives off DAX future daytrading?
What will you tell her?

This was a huge mistake, admit it.

Yes. And I'd do it again!

""""""ECONOMY"""""" lost that much as opposed to real, decent, hard working brits PAYING that much in tax

> The ONLY reason for brexit were the 3,5billion the UK pays to the EU p.a.
> ONLY REASON
Contrary to your instincts, Goldbergstein, some things are more valuable than money.

>jewish digital fake money

The Jews will crash the economy as revenge on the Leave voters. We all knew that.

England will survive. It has been through far worse.

Meme magic is stronger than the Jew snake. Kek will grant us all victory in the end.

Better to be poor and free than to be rich but as slaves.

WELCOME BACK DAD!

>The ONLY reason for brexit were the 3,5billion the UK pays to the EU

Not the part where 75 million Turkish get unrestricted access to the EU states?

>The ONLY reason for brexit were the 3,5billion the UK pays to the EU p.a.
No, it was not. This was one of the smallest issues.

A lot of those losses were off the back of the gains made from an expected remain result.

>making implications that flashing lights on screens represent real money in the real economy

schlomo

I expect pretty much every young educated British person to immigrate to Canada in the next year or so.

>not accepting EU tyranny and getting your bottom bothered in return for 'economic security'

seeya later

So will the Eurozone countries, and so did the Asian countries this morning. If everybody lost money, is the UK's loss still relevant?

>implying money is worth having if you can't be free in your own country
You fags can't wait until later to start the shitposting?

You really can't barrage the Farage.

He's the hero the world deserves AND needs, right now.

I feel sorry for British people. They just commited a suicide and they are happy. You have no idea what have you done to yourself.

We can just make more, NO SURRENDER

>lost
how can you lose value over things that are priced globally

Veteran YTMNDer here. Step away from the Moon Man.

hahahaha stupid fucking Slovenian, you cuck, keep eating the shit the EU serves on your tiny, little plate. Meanwhile, the English will make progress towards being FREE.

>only reason

What about the cultural marxism and 1000s other reasons? EU is a fucking SJW operation. Money isn't everything in life.

It's not like markets jews overreact causing wild fluctuations up or down or anything

>We

What did he mean by this?
I dont understand your Maori accent, mate.

There are things that money can't buy

>thinks china loses money every time they devalue their currency
top kek

>baby screams whenever it's taken out of the womb.
>obviously doesn't want this, shove it back in.

It's worse for all the countries in the Euro than it is for Britain. I tell you this now, Germany will be restored to it's former glory and all continental nations should damn well be shaking in their boots

>EU makes it clear it still wants and need Britain
>Britain doesn't need the EU

This looks likw a win-win for Britain though, they get to bail AND have the EU beg for limey dick

American billions or normal billions?
American way: 1.000.000.000
Normal way: 1.000.000.000.000

God, i hate the english for their faggish system

It has to be the First though

>Bankers gamble on remain
>Their mistake costs the world billions
>Proceed to blame Britain for it
And yet nobody will blame the bankers and the Wall Street gangsters that were gambling with that money.

Germany is right guys. England is about to die and we're watching it happen. They don't have the resources to sustain their population without importing and they don't export enough relevant product to justify having a weak currency like Japan. This isn't good for them.

>UK votes to leave
>Currency drops like a rock
>Nothing actually happens in terms of leaving for 2 years
>Currency and economy will be back to normal well before UK actually leaves
I don't get it

this reactionary doomsday thinking is one of the reasons things never get better
people are so scared of short term problems that they'll never ever look for the future

germany should join canada amongst the ranks of the decidedly worst posters

>bad goyim, we will dock you 350 billion imagi-shekels!

But they (suprisingly) did and they voted for Leave

Well that's a lie, the U.K. gives the EU about 159billion a week after all factors are accounted for

>muh Jews will crash the economy
Go take an economics course. Everyone on this board needs to take a fucking economics course before they go spouting their opinion on politics.

Having money is your freedom, you fucking mongs.

Are you serious?

What people don't realise is the UK has nothing to offer the world. The only time it was rich was when it was a colonial power and could make huge profits from colonies. The UK has nothing now except for the Falklands, and no one is going to allow it to try and conquer colonies once they realize that is the only way it can relive the glory days

>MUH STOCKS

The closest you fags have ever come to the stock market is watching the Wolf Of Wall Street on Blue-ray. Stop acting like you care.

niggas don't understand economy.

>muh exchange rate
it will go back to normal, nothing special about this

It'll bounce back, stop crying.

No one said Brexit was going to be a clean, painless endeavor. Freedom ain't free.

There are people who stand to make a fortune off of this short hiccup in the British economy.

we'll see if this was a one time thing, or if the world is truly uncucking itself

>hurr typical UK man has stocks

god you're fucking dumb

Sameed from Kuwait lost most of that

>digital money

It will bounce back. The speculative stock market is fucking cancer anyway. I love how lefties become corporate whores when shits convenient.

>Still think it was a good idea?
Freedom is always a good idea.

In the last 2 hours the UK economy has lost $350% BILZILION!!! That's equivalent to 500 years of EU magically producing worth out of thin air!

t. 3rd world shitholean typing from his village computer

YTMND is on life support. There's no reason its prime fads/memes should die along with it.

kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk, kkk,

a dire warning from the wise old gypsy

>tfw markets crash

and its just getting started. RECESSION IMMINENT.

>Spend 2 years bringing our fishing, farming and manufacturing industries back.

U ok jerry

>money
>magically disappears

no, it doesn't work that way

no such thing

all on a pension

Only you fags call 1,000,000,000 a Billion.
Look up numberphile why Americans fuck Everything up with numbers and units

its funny how a country survive with trillions of debt and money printing but can't sustain itself if a couple of jews make panic trades

For everything else, there's MasterCard™

You said it, Ameribro. Fuck the haters.

Please don't tell me you're this retarded. The currency you own is stock in your country.

I cant stop laughing for some reason.
I guess it's just funny to see all the freaking out.

We cant change anything at this point.

Anyway, I will buy some gardening seeds later today.

yeah just funposting and enjoying this glorious happening day.

DAX open in 21minutes.
Futures at -12% right now, will be the biggest crash since the 2008 crisis (atleast, maybe even worse).

Please tell me you aren't this fucking stupid.

I think it is a BRILLIANT idea to BUY POUNDS STERLING!

retard alert

none of these people understand a thing about trading

Tells a thing or two about the remain camp

i'm not, thats how i know the money just doesn't magically disappear

.gif.gif

>UK Markets lost 350 billion pounds in a few hours.

Where did that money go and where did it come from?
That was 350 billions of pure globalist tears.

Fuck you nigger! ...SHALL NEVER BE SLAVES!

Jewish tricks

We survive on a complex loan system and our nation has the highest import rate so we can do whatever we want. The UK won't be getting loans from other EU friends now and their GBP is weaker and they can't afford to import at our rate. They aren't like the US at all and it's not worth comparing.

The only thing the UK had was the City of London.

And every single fucking firm on there is going to be packing up and moving to New York/Chicago in the coming weeks/months.

They'll only be left with tourism. Like fucking Greece.

Triples confirms. (fucking spam filter)

Wish i had enough time to make a killing off this, i know the bankers already are.

Meh, we've gone through worse desu

its not like the currency cant ever gain value again

EXTRA SALTY

it does, banks have various mechanisms to "create" money.

That was far from the only reason.

It's just a reaction. The results literally fucking came in today.

Nothing more.

The netherlands will be next, they will ditch the eu along with countries like austria france denmark. In the near future. The Eu will collapse and germany will be fucked, as it remains one of the few nations to remain. Merkel will lose the next election, and germany will also leave In the future. All that is left of europe will be the poorer southern countries and that will be the end of the EU. I never felt excited.

Germany go fuck yourselves, you are a country of cucks and are the asshole through which the rapefugees penetrate our proud nations

Market fluctuations will correct themselves.

"Emma Kennedy" knows that. She is a lying traitor cunt.

YTMND still exists?

That shit is ancient

About as relevant as Newgrounds really.

>Still think it was a good idea?

The EU membership fee would have been paid by tax payers.
Now it is being paid by assholes who try to suck the country dry via the stock markets.

Breddy good deal if you ask me.

How do I buy a fuckton of pounds just to sell them when they inevitably go back up?

Market exploitation is now the bases of economics, even though Britain is remaining in the trade union.

The best part of this is that the EU is down 3.5% vs the US dollar and ZERO LEFTISTS ARE TALKING ABOUT IT.

Capital can flow to other countries in a global market, user. Please pick up a book and educate yourself.

>I don't get it
Hedgefunds and investors make decisions based on risk. Britain leaving increases the risk of economic downturn since the EU will now longer bail them out if shit happens. That .5% increase in chance costs millions in insurance and changes traunching ratios. So to return to the previous risk pounds get exchanged for "stable" euros which causes a temp glut in supply for pounds, driving down the price.

no you have visaless travel and refugees stealing jobs. as well as fishing rights in british waters

oh and dont laugh to hard hans things are being redirected as we speak. 48 hours is zero hour for you

>t. 20-something pampered white rich kid whose parents carried him through life