What does seeing this in a toilet tell you about a country?

What does seeing this in a toilet tell you about a country?

subhuman country

Should use some of those Shekels on new plumbing.

subhuman country

Looks like toilet in Malaysia or Brunei with the people who clean it sitting outside guilting for tips and who keep a bag for toilet paper because the internal plumming is such shit and who spray water on the floor to clean the place despite the restroom always smelling like piss and shit.

That they are too poor and/or idiotic to build a proper sewage system.

Looks pretty clean for a public bathroom.

Is.. is that used toilet paper in the bin?
Please tell me which countries does this so I never visit one by accident.

I know you guys will meme my country, but we have a cover for the trash bin. And no, it don't smell...

>And no, it don't smell.
If you have a bin with shit in it it WILL smell no matter what lid you have...

this
maybe you're just used to smelling shit

Hes not wrong, the lid prevents the smell.

>maybe you're just used to smelling shit
I would say it's the opposite.. Here we don't have bins full of shit.

I have two kids. We have two high price diaper bins with nearly airtight lids. It still smells like shit in a 10 foot radius.
Only use them if it's in the middle of the night and I'm too tired to throw them out right away.

Most warm countries

DESIGNATED POOPY BINS.

You fold the paper and throw away in the bin. The paper absorb the smell.
My bathroom generally smell like piss, because the fucking morning wood.

Which remember me, if you piss sited, you are a fucking faggot.

What I don't get is, if the plumbing can't handle a little toilet paper, how can it handle shit? Or does it just constantly get backed up?

old ass plumbing

>The paper absorb the smell.
Not even a tightly folded diaper "absorbs" the smell..
>Most warm countries
Ok, thank fuck I prefer snow and ice.

I've squatted in so many hole toilets across southeast Asia, and I can still smell the rooms that had toilet paper bins and water buckets for washing asses and hands. The Hanoi train station bathroom next to the waiting room was particularly egregious.

>old
I live in Gamla stan "old town" in Stockholm, my plumbing is from the 30's. It can handle paper without a problem. I even flushed down a t-shirt once by accident when drunk.
It must me something else..
Or is modern day plumbing in those places worse than our plumbing was in the 30's?

>Not even a tightly folded diaper "absorbs" the smell..
There is a difference in a stain of shit, and half a kilo of it.

A bin full of used toilet paper adds up to a lot.
I don't care if it's a tiny stain, any amount if shit is disgusting and will stink. If you can't smell it it's because you have gotten used to it.

>Or is modern day plumbing in those places worse than our plumbing was in the 30's?
Not really. Most of the plumbing would comport a entire roll of paper. Is just our culture.
Also, your countries have a different kind of toilet paper. You toilet paper dissolve in water, while our don't. This cause problems in the sewage box.

>while our don't
You guys really gotta fix that...

No one will pay more for toilet paper that dissolves in water.
People already pay more for perfumed, or double toilet paper. Not for water soluble (woman also hate those kind of paper).

Sounds like people not wanting to pay more for a basic public convenience: social impairment that you mask as "culture." Might as well not pay taxes for water treatment. Oh wait . . .

Well people are not directly shitting into the bin.
The paper only has a tiny amount of shit on it.
Diapers are literally full of shit.

OOOOOH the bin is there because the pipes can't handle the toilet paper.

We just have them in case you want to wipe your hands or something and don't want to waste water flushing a single paper down the toilet. Sometimes people throw used TP in them but you are not meant to do that.

Yes, we don't have water treatment, we living in the jungle and eat sopa de macaco (uma delĂ­cia).

So, tell me about yours tiny dicks and horizontal vaginas, please.

two fool proof ways to estimate how civilized a country is: the state of their restrooms and their driving manners on the road

>no cover

>no bin cover