>JUST

>On a recent episode of the Schmoes Know podcast, a contributor named Sasha (who apparently had access to All Inside DC) recently talked about Wonder Woman and mentioned what she heard from a DC source. She also made it clear that she and the source were huge DC fans:

>“I’m very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It’s discombobulated, it doesn’t have narrative flow. It’s just very disjointed.”

screengeek.net/2017/01/16/rumor-wonder-woman-justice-league-said-to-be-disasters/

Sup Marvel PR

>letting a woman direct

What did they think would happen?

It says this guy is going to be in JUSTice league on imdb, which doesn't make sense on account of his character dying

that picking a male director would be far worse for PR reasons

I'm not really surprised. Expectations are at an all-time low.

DELET

Sure they are Marvel PR

Dead characters appearing is a recurring thing in Snyder's DCEU flicks

Why would anyone expect anything out of the film when it was revealed they were casting a stick as wonder woman?

Clearly no one in charge gave a single shit

They are wrong. The whole guilt thing in movies only works for blacks. Woman are lower on the tolerance totem pole so you could make a WW movie with a male director and no one would give a shit.

>They thought it will be a good idea to entrust the future of the DCU to THIS.

kek

>a comic about an amazonian warrior princess
>DC makes a movie set in WW1
>they cast a stick with no acting ability to play her
Why? Do they want the movie to fail?

What exactly is that facial expression attempting to convey?

>It’s discombobulated,

Stopped reading right there.

Send this fool back to school.

Anger, strength and effort.

Always happy to help the autisitc.

wow what a shock

but he doesn't die, you see the dust floating at the end of BvS.
Justice League will be about Superman coming back

No surprise, Snyder is producing it.

>On a recent episode of the Schmoes Know podcast

Stopped reading there.

That's why I have no fears. It's gonna be kino

If by kino you mean complete horseshit, then yes, it's gonna be kino.

The villain in this movie, Ares, looks like a fucking cloud. I shit you not.

yeah "kino"

prove it

There's no fucking way it'll be that bad right?

That would be fucking Fantastic 4 bad when Galactus was just an evil cloud. Or in most shit superhero movies where the danger is a big blue laser.

RIP dceu if WW flops.

ITT: Butt mad Marvel PR

>>“I’m very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It’s discombobulated, it doesn’t have narrative flow. It’s just very disjointed.”

>+ Gal Gadot

I love how based Snyder triggers nu-males.

>that butthurt DCuck

she is a shitty actress no matter how much you shill.

It must suck that literally every news outlet and forum is owned by Marvel.

Do you have any safe spaces left?

Green lantern pulled it off pretty well though.

Shit 3rd act and Ares is a cloud for some reason, but the rest is supposedly watchable, that's what some people who saw it at a test screening are saying.

Probably is gonna be butchered in the editing room just like BvS, SS and apparently Live by Night too.

It has two villains. I think the female one with the mask is going to be at least ok.

Ares on the other hand sounds already fucked up by the descriptions they gave.

WW is probably gonna flop considering the competition it's gonna have.

>I wonder what is he thinking now

Source for the claim that Ares is a cloud?
I doubt it (but it's not out of the realm of possibilities)

>should've went with Disney like everyone else with talent did

>none of these women are wearing hijab
>haram as fuck

I very rarely believe rumors and especially of they allege hackery like "giant evil cloud"

But if true id hate it regardless of the action. Theres a good opportunity for actual sword play where WW is outclassed and has to think.

Inb4 the laso of truth makes him confess crimes and dies like in Ghost Rider or some shit.

It's over guys. Wonder Woman is the final nail in the coffin. WB hasn't learned anything, they're letting Goyer write the new Green Lantern movie.

> If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.” - Affleck on his Batman movie

Not even the Batman movie will happen. RIP.

>american psycho
>Ravenous
>pet sematary
>K19 Widowmaker
>Point Break
>Triumph of the Will
>Joe Dirt
>Lost in Translation
>The Hitch-Hiker
>Ratcatcher
>Persepolis
>Wayne's World
>Shrek
>Deep Impact
>Frida
>Virgin Suicides
>What Women Want
>Look Whos Talking
>Prince of Egypt
>Hurt Locker
Matrix

kill you are self

DC will not be good until Afflecks Batman comes out.

I can't find it right now, some people who claim they saw it at a test screening.

I hope the cloud thing isn't true but it happened with FF2 and Green Lantern and might happen here too. Lets hope it won't.

>Inb4 the laso of truth makes him confess crimes and dies like in Ghost Rider or some shit.

You just know
Shit doesn't even make sense

It made sense in the 80s when the lasso made him realize that mankind would destroy itself with a nuclear war so he would have no worshippers left (even though the lasso is not supposed to make people see objective truths, but writers fuck that up all the time)

But now Ares wants to wipe out mankind, so...

What competiton? Theres an animated flick and a sequel of some shit like F&F?

I thought it was relatively clear.

>I know a guy that knows a guy that said this movie might be bad
Always the same Disney stealth marketing.

>“Oh my God, it’s such a pain in the ass. It’s like every time I mention Batman it gets this huge clickbait. When I was doing this movie it took me two years to get it together, but nobody ever asked me ‘where’s Live By Night?’ You know? They ask me ‘Batman, Batman, Batman.’

It comes after Pirates 5 and then has 2 weeks clear I think
then it has a shitload of blockbuster franchises ahead

He's going to ragequit any time now

>wants to destroy mankind.

Which is also really stupid. Im having even trouble imagining this now. How the fuck do you make a good movie with this idiotic premise in the first place?

And how do you gloss over the moral qualms of killing German soldiers? They arent nazis after all. Is this another superhero movie of "lol turn your brain off! Xd"

Mouse shills like this should be permabanned

The worst part is that he wants to kill mankind with a gas

Hello Marvel.

>Cold War psyop tactics over cartoon movie franchises

Grow up

Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt.

>TFW my screencap is catching on.

If this was about JL id give it the benefit of the doubt but WW looks pretty crummy in all indications so far. A few decent framed shots but a lot of stupidity and the lead is a terrible actress. Wish someone had the webm where shes clearly just copying her costar out of hackery

>Take that evil Nazi! I destroy you with my wonder punch!!

>Past 4 X-Men movies were shit
>Wolverine films were shit
>Fantastic Four was an abomination
>Logan looks like shit
>Civil War was mediocre
>Avengers 2 wasn't as good as the first
>Spider-Man Homecoming looks like shit. Literally Superbad meets Spider-Man

Marvel cucks in desperate damage control mode

well looking at the reviews and box office for Live by Night there's a reason

>Schmoes Know podcast
>heard from a DC source

They'll release a Batman movie before giving up on it completely

Kevin Conroy in The Silence of the Horses?

>

>Conroy
Wonder how that happened.

>Matrix

I see what you did and i don't like it

They'll keep going no matter how shit their content is as long as it keeps making money. If Justice League only pulls in £650m or something THEN they'll start to panic though.

It's sandwiched between Pirates 5 and Baywatch the week before and The Mummy the week after. If it's no better than "OK" then it could really take a pounding.

>They arent nazis after all.
>implying it would be ok even if they were

I might be being naive, but I seriously doubt they'd lie. It's the same people who work for Collider. They're massive DC fans and I don't see them trying to hurt the movie.

of those movies listed only like one or two are actually good.

They wouldn't lie, the only thing is that their insider might have bad taste, but they said it like it's more the overall reaction to the movie

/r/dc_cinematic

>he names 2 good live-action movies

what video game is this?

Looks like Resident Evil 4?

Fuck yeah. Me too.

NO NO NO NO

>answers a question accurately for a robot autist
>gets called a shill

Get fucked. It may not exactly be an Oscar-worthy performance, but it conveys both effort and anger. You'd probably recognize them if you ever lifted anything heavier than your dick.

>Urban Shakespeare

Jesus.

>taking meme phrases completely literally like a fucking autist

What makes you say he ants to wipe us out?

What if he just wants us perpetually at war?

What if the best Diana could do was get him to promise no interference?

What if he laughs and says that mankind doesn't need his help?

What if that's why she walked away?

Maybe you don't take them seriously enough. Wouldn't want to end up another robotic parrot, would you?

Fucking autist.

>>Triumph of the Will

It doesn't matter. I srsly don't understand the studio.

> these movies will always make a profit no matter how bad they are
> Studio is afraid that a director with to much control will make the movie worse thus less money
> they fuck with the movie because MUH TEST AUDIENCES shit
> inevitably make it much worse

It's like they don't understand how disjointed their logic is. Why not just let the director make his or her movie? It will make money regardless and it may not suck complete dick while doing it.

The whole "test audiences" thing is just bullshit in general since it can only be done after the movie has been completed. If the test audience doesn't like it well that sucks. however once they start reediting and changing the movie from what the director/writers indented it to be It becomes complete unwatchable garbage.

At this point I'm not even sure if I want it to be good. There's next to no chance I will pay money to see this, and a complete DCEU meltdown collapse might be quite funny.

How many summer animated movies making north of $750 million need to happen before you realize they make significant bank? And June doesn't just have any random animated movie. It's a Pixar movie that makes more in merchandise than almost every other Disney property and Despicable Me 3 to close out June.

Say what you will about the film's politics, that is an objective well made movie right there.

>Implying the franchise won't implode by the time the Batman movie is supposed to start production, if Affleck even decides to do that movie anymore

Typical DCuck response

There are different stages of test audiences. Early test audiences is so that they can change stuf in the editing room AND reshoot whatever is necessary. Later the test audiences are basically more "we will show different versions, the one that people like more will be the final version"

Yeah, yeah. The resemblance is uncanny.

Faggot.

they will have to reshoot more action scenes and it will be all CG because Gadont is pregnant (not that it makes much difference since she's all CG over bodydouble already)

Zack Snyder ghost-directed this movie?

>sword and shield is an interesting choice for a superhero which hasn't been done much before

>cool lets have her run and people with guns and do no swordfight choreography

Sounds a little discombobulated

>froth-mouthed retard who has a major aspergers attack any time someone (rightfully) acknowledges how awful DC's cinematic universe
>telling anyone to grow up
that is just rich, user. thanks for the laugh

They chose to put themselves in this corner. They could have easily had this movie be swords and sandals against mythical beings and gods. But no, we have to put the movie in WW1.