Do you still buy CDs?

Do you still buy CDs?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

dumbass

ye i bought the deluxe white light+love of life triple cd a week ago

Yes.

Honestly, CD is a better audio format that vinyl. Most of your vinyl releases are just the CD version recorded onto vinyl. I still collect vinyl for fun though.

No but I make some for my grandpa.

This.
CD is less expensive and of better audio quality.

If it's the only physical media released for an album I enjoy then yeah.

Yeah. Excluding torrenting and cheap bandcamp albums, it's the cheapest way to buy music

Yes, because my favorite music is 90s and 00s rock and those formats were made to be listened on CD. I don't buy new releases on CD. I have around 75 CDs in my collection

CD's are the best quality/price ratio. And i do have lots of vinyl. Wish I'd get just into CDs in the start. obviously there's no "cool" factor with CDs tho

*kills your obsolete media format*

Very rarely these days, I prefer bandcamp for digital and vinyl. I don't even have a way to play CDs anymore.

Of course, but I'll buy anything I can. CDs are probably the most convenient format.
If the albums were recorded digitally, yes.

yep, most convenient format for when you want to own something physical

>96 kbps

Of course.

The nostalgia wave hasn't caught up to CDs yet so you can still get them cheap. Eventually they'll be cool and retro like vinyl and cassettes but we're not quite there yet (I think all these stores stopping selling them might be the first step though).

You can get lot's of CD's for cheap if you buy used or bargain bin, digital music doesn't go on sale often. Also LOL at companies like Jewgle that charge $10 for sub-CD quality mp3s.

Hell yeah boi

this desu
only faggot hipsters collect vinyl at this point in time

wrong forum. fuck off to G

Yes

Any guide to buying a CD deck?

Recent purchases?
I just bought the new Suuns album yesterday.

Yes, but I mostly buy vinyl, and some cassettes too.

Just get a Blu-ray player and hook it on your system. They also play DVD/BD audio and SACD

Wrong
Vinyl simply has more dynamics than CD because it's a requirement. Even digital, they sound better because they have separate mastering

>thinks streaming services benefits him

>they have separate mastering
Yeah sure thing honey

Yes

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)

>spending money/listening to ads to hear shit you can download and catalog for free

how does it feel to be a retarded consumer?

i do occasionally but it's really only to support creators i like. i don't think i ever really play them... not as much as my records, anyway.