When the fuck did Degrassi get so insufferable?

When the fuck did Degrassi get so insufferable?

And how does it fucking make sense for them to promote the idea of a woman forced into wearing a rag being a "feminist"

Degrassi is just a front for child molestation. It's only natural they would use their propaganda to promote Islam as feminist.

>we shoulda care about the rights of gays and women
>we should also import millions of people who think women are property and gays should be beheaded

Let's go to the desert and cause mass social and political upheaval. Now let's invite them to our country so they can rape our women.

Just neoconist things. Most of us don't approve of our kike governments going to fight in the Middle East

I get you are a retard and all, but this is the same show were a girl from a muslim country pretty much assimilates incredibly well and put Goldie to shame by showing how fucking hard she tries at being a muslim.

It's Canadian, so what did you expect.

If the woman on the left decided to dress differently: she would be fine

If the woman on the right decided to dress differently: she would be murdered

Maybe I'm playing D's Advocate here, but if a significant number of American women started walking around completely naked there would probably be some news article about how one of them got raped.

Humans get weird when you violate norms.

>If the woman on the right decided to dress differently: she would be murdered
wrong

>Maybe I'm playing D's Advocate here

Stopped reading right there, also reported

>us

how is that playing devil's advocate?

>Islam is the most patriarchal society in the world
>somehow the same liberals who oppose "Western" patriarchy can't praise it enough

You aren't making any sense.

he's equating dressing any way you want being false due to not being able to be naked because he's desperate to find contention.

Because I don't necessarily agree with utterly equating the two. Just wanted to point out that people get weird when you violate norms.

Yeah, she could choose to change into one of the other 3 styles of full body clothing allowed by Islamic law instead.

>completely naked
"Naked" isn't dressed, and if only one woman out of a significant number got raped, that's pretty good odds.

If she wore a pants suit, or a sun dress, or jeans and a t-shirt, or a clownsuit, or anything instead of a bikini, she wouldn't be stoned to death. Same can't be said of the Muslim. Non-Muslim women actually have agency and choices in their lives that Muslim women simply don't have, and it's farcical to call Islam "feminist" for this very reason, because feminism is about choice and Islam isn't.

Why are you too lazy to say Devil's Advocate?

Ahmed, go away.

I stopped watching after they shot drake. I had no idea this show was even still on.

is it when it starts going downhill? I wanna rewatch the early seasons but don't know where to stop

Is lola thicc or fat?

What's the red pill?
Also fuck Tristan. Miles x lola 4eva!

stop once most the original cast is gone