QUICK LADS GIVE ME STOCKS THAT WILL SOAR WHEN MARKETS OPEN TOMORROW DUE TO BREXIT

QUICK LADS GIVE ME STOCKS THAT WILL SOAR WHEN MARKETS OPEN TOMORROW DUE TO BREXIT

nooses

Buy pound sterling then hold it for a while. You will make a killing.

Can we call on kek to balance the fucking stocks back out or whatever?

invest in oil

war is imminent

Shoulda shorted the pound brah

#toolate #dumbmoney #momandpopinvestor

Nah dude everything's gonna crash tomorrow once Wall Street Jews wake up, be patient for about a week.

But in the case brexit is confirmed it will go even lower.

NUTG

sterling plumits because jews are mad, it will rise again quickly when they get over their short tantrum

congrats on the brexit!

berkshire hathaway

go to everyone over there became multimillionaires this morning

It will recover. This crash is just because a load of Jews backed the wrong horse. The underlying economy is still there. It should bounce back fairly quickly once these idiots realise that it's not actually the end of the world as was prophesied.

Stock up on gold and oil and sell after the presidential election. Those always rise post election.

Buy Mexican pesos

This, do it faggot

fucking kek
Why is it always the jews user?

In all honesty, gold.

Holy!

but should've bought when cheaper. buying now isn't as worth it.

No, war is not imminent.

But if the UK nationalises the Bank of England, then good lordy France will dump every last one of its missiles straight across the channel.

Invest in weapons and military technology ofcourse.

its too late

only real option is to invest in england

do not "invest" in gold

any american company

Gold is skyrocketing but it may be too late

gold and silver.

I only have pounds in my savings.

How do I buy more pounds

TVIX
UVXY

POSSIBILITIES OF A 150% JUMP ALREADY RUMORED

>gold and silver

No it's speculators gambling with the market and bailing out because they fucked up.

make a large investment in tea

t. Nervous leave voter

Surely the worst drop in currency history is a correction... r-right?

Convert them to another currency, then back again.

Sell goods or labor for pounds

Well what else is it? People got a shock because they had set themselves up expecting one outcome. They got the other.

They'll scramble about a bit then sanity will prevail. Give it a week.

>Surely the worst drop in currency history is a correction... r-right?
Yes it is. It's a bunch of fucking idiots deciding to put all their chips on "remain" because surely there is no way that a western country would want it's own sovereignty in this day and age and it went the other way and they are shitting bricks.

I still don't get it.

How does the peso tie to the EU at ALL? Fucking what.

whoops, wrong post.

>Why is all political economic manipulation always the Jews?
The same reason drive-bys are black, suicide bombings are muslim, gardening is hispanic, shifting in the street is indian, disappearing Lysol is injuns, and bad dancing is white.

Isnt the peso going up a bad thing? The price on goods rise but how much you make an hour dont?

it ties to the USD which ties to the EU and so on

I was pretty sure the mexican peso was tied to chopped off heads, but thanks for educating me.

Fucking invest in Tylenol...

The pound will be okay I think, but it will be more volatile, and so will many international trade structures.

yep, better rev up those walls gringos, expect mexicans to go for those US dollars

The emu market will skyrocket

dont be stupid

The peso doesn't really exist. Mexicans made it up . They really just use usd and drugs.

Invest in Eastern Poland.

we might as well adopt the usd as the official currency, at least here in the border the prices of houses and cars are in usd

UPS

Nice try Schlomo

That's because people with families take their welfare money over the border and buy tons of shit.

Trust me I have seen this with my own eyes.