K
loving this trumptard triggering neo-nfl desu senpai

K

>he's a BLM shill
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Press K to join the KKK

>not pressing N to kneel

F

K

Lets be honest here.

Nobody complained when Tim Tebow did it.

Because he was white.

People only hate on the kneelers because they they are black and the haters are racist.

perro arrodilla

Tim tebow didn't do it to protest, he did it because he wants to please Jesus Christ

A shit ton of people complained you dumb nigger

K

>Nobody complained when the guy from a home renovation show did it

K

F

genius

C

K

Leftists were furious with tebow because they thought kneeling in prayer was "controversial" and offensive, you retarded ape

Should be
>KNEEL
included in our team for the next Sup Forums cup?
Yes
No

K

>Nobody complained when Tim Tebow did it.
that's definitely not true lol

K

K

PERRO-RO

CA-CA

PERRO-RO

CA-CA-CA-CA

>Not ctrl

did the kneel during the anthem?

K

KKK

*kneels thrice

delet this

>Nobody complained when Tim Tebow did it.
LMAO...right

this, he got a ton of hate

That wasn't during the anthem you insipid nigger

K

K

>no one cared who I was until I knelt to the grass

*kneels disrespectfully*

*kneels disrespectfully towards you*

(you) are retarded

K

K

For everyone responding what actually did people complain about when he knelt?

This was a good post.

K desu
Was indifferent before Trump ran his mouth. Way outside of the responsibility of the president to demand somebodys firing when they are not a government employee.

>every president needs to be a spineless cucks

Thinking to presidents in the past, not all of them were passive pussies like Obama who just try to lull the public to sleep with his soothing speeches while making plays behind the scenes.

K

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF!

K

You've mixed up your pluralisation, did you ever get your grade 8 cletus?

K

k

K

Having integrity and understanding the appropriateness of a president not intervening in a private business' employment is not being a spineless cuck, its being a responsible adult and a wise president. The dumbass just set a precedent for the next democrat president demanding your firing for a racist tweet.

Obama had his nose in all sorts of shit and made needless, divisive comments all around you dumb fuck

he set the precedent

>If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon

ensue riots and national fights

Go cry into your hillary pillow retard.

Press K to trigger Drumpf

K

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET

Which had nothing to do with crossing the line into private employment being criticized by a sitting president.
I voted for Gary Johnson and you have contributed nothing of worth.

Oh right, not the exact fucking case you are talking about. But getting needlessly involved in individual cases of dispute in order to stoke identity flames and get his base riled up at cost and damage, yes. He did a lot of that.

Why doesn't kneel start with an n?

Fuck England

NFL isn't triggering Trump, Trump doesn't care at all. The NFL is just exposing their liberal hypocrisy and self destructing. The majority agree with Trump on this issue.

This.

You already get fired for racist tweets you dumbass, yet you can hate America and white people and that's ok

>Trump doesn't care

Yes he does, otherwise he never would've addressed it

K

He was rambling as usual at one his sideshow rallies. This guy is playing a game. The first wave of butthurt was the storm that hit the media and social media out of what was essentially casual Facebook tier patriot speak.

K

I LOVE YOU JEEEEEEEESUS CHHHRRIST

Gets eerie lefty whites opining right and wrong- everyone go to ancestral origins- no whites, latinos, asians from cali- go home cunts

F

Fuck the NFL. Die already.

Trump is literally the one who stuck his dick in the figurative beehive and made an issue that was likely to die down over the course of the year and make it a huge national spectacle. Completely unprovoked

K

you should kneel when the police is pointing you with a gun, you dumb nigger

As an outsider who appreciates the banter currently going on in the white house, I agreed with Trump on this until he said they should get fired for this protest shit. Goes against >muh freedoms and kinda pissed me off. Why's he even getting involved in this bullshit?

N for kneel

Based American poster

Because he's an impulsive fuckwit and needed a distraction from how badly the GOP is cucking itself on legislation

HAHAHAHA

That weed is rotting your brain Jamaal.

Tebow was praying to our Lord Jesus Christ on behalf of all humanity.

K

>american spee

KNEEL!

K