Even though we are really hated on this board since we are easy targets and shitty posters...

Even though we are really hated on this board since we are easy targets and shitty posters, hated irl as a people for several reasons and pretty awful people on average, foreigners have always been nice to me. Is it because people irl are nicer and more respectful or am I doing something wrong/right?

Fucking nazi

Dunno, Germany is cool.

this insult would be more effective if we weren't on a site that wanted to name mountain dew "hitler did nothing wrong"

This is not funny nor clever

and now what?

Kys

no

they're probably afraid of what will happen if they don't get along with you

but I'm too weak (psychologically and physically) to harm anyone.

you might be charismatic enough to make other Germans attack them

like I said, psychologically weak.
I'm either afraid of the consequences or I feel for others too quickly or both

I want to have a bi 3some with you and your gf

Yep, I do hate krauts but I wouldn't be rude to one in person.

>your gf

that's incredibly cowardly, you should stay for your ideals.

Look at this retarded Nazi using big words in a foreign language trying to sound intelligent but still making stupid grammar errors

don't care about grammar errors. And I'm right.
People shouldn't hide their true intentions.

What's wrong with being polite to others? Even if you hate what they are? Or is that a concept beyond the comprehension of German scum?

>foreigners have always been nice to me
sure ahmed

faking niceness is just not in my book.
But I guess you are too much of a beta to say the stuff you say here irl

I agree with the German, I dislike fake politeness. I much prefer honest banter.

There actually is a difference between faking nice and being nice. Just because I hate anyone doesn't mean I have ill will towards them. All ideas the average nazi isn't going to understand, apparently.

Or the average burger doesn't understand honesty.
So you are telling me you are nice to people you hate instantly individually without a reason but you are nice to them without faking it.
Why exactly? I can understand that you could be nice to people you hate but you seem like a shitty person and you browse Sup Forums so you don't do it out of heart and love.

That's a problem. A place being "cool" in the eyes of foreigners usually means it's a superficial shithole. See California or NYC as examples.

You're all fucking robots

No I'm not. :(

>Is it because people irl are nicer and more respectful
Yes

Gives me a bit hope tbqh

Nevertheless, fucking kill yourself kraut

That is true. The average burger doesn't understand honesty. Far too self-absorbed.
Example though:
You're visiting the States and walk up to me to ask directions. I could-
A) tell you "fuck off, nazi"
B) politely give you directions and hope to myself that I never see you again.
Which is the more civilised option?
How is that any way dishonest?

Now if you were to walk up to me and ask what I thought of Germans I would give you the honest answer that I do not like Germans because I think Germans are trash in general.

Whether or not I'm a shitty person is subjective. I think jaded is more accurate.

>american
>calling germans trash
My fucking sides

Takes one to know one, yes?