Jap man 100 years ago

Jap man 100 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/all-boys-school-in-japan-holds-annual-prettiest-girl-pageant/11/2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jap beta man now

>holding a fan
lmao why are asian "men" such women

Samurai 100 years ago is not Samurai
It's a police, a yakuza even can't run well.
Farmers are stronger and masculine.

a poem by Sushi Nakagata.

I see nothing wrong

>wearing a skirt
>not even a kilt
what?

I would only fuck one wearing normal pants

Samurai were always criminal pussies. Initially they were basically mercenaries, later a pretentious cancer on society (especially during peace time). But yeah, the most recent """samurai""" are not even samurai. Farmers, everywhere in the world, were always stronger and more masculine. Samurai only ever cared about retaining social position and been de facto NEET cucks.

Japanese girls are horny and love money.

There are so many easy girls here

France 80 years ago and now

>France

European Knights were often stronger than farmers due to training in heavy armour, fighting and hunting all the time.
I mean they could , to a degree, swim in their armour, idk if you have ever swam in clothes but its fucking hard.
Though stronger is hard to define as different muscles are exercised. For example a bear is stronger than a gorilla but a bear cant bend steel bars.

But samauri had shitty light armour and trained with light little swords and spent their free time being autistic

>Canadian Education

>heavy armour
the shit soldiers wear today is heavier than you standard old timey armor.

>old timey
FOY

The weight distribution of today's gear doesnt exercise your muscles it just ruins all of your cartilage

Modern equipment are optimally distributed, and medieval dudes were manlets.

>if you have ever swam in clothes but its fucking hard
It's not hard. I'm from rural and have swum since 7 years old with friends but to swim with clothes is easy. Only faggots from cities feel it's hard.

I'm actually American, I don't feel good letting you blame leaf efucation for my mistake.

So you have swam for over 15 minutes without touching anything for support and what you wore was not just a shirt and some shorts?

If you were wearing a shirt, a wool jacket, trousers, boots, socks, underwear a tie and a jumper and this is nothing to you then fine, maybe you are strong, but i doubt it.

I should never doubt the memes

you are weak and I'm strong. That's all. Look at the situation the France is in. You guys are literally like p00sy. Just get rid of those criminals already

The origin of samurai is local clans.

So yeah you just did swim in shirt and shorts which is literally nothing you yellow skinned, squinty eyed, beta, austisic wog

so farmers, fishers, workers etc aswell?

why are you trying so hard? You mad, Bro? lol

Robert Duvall

>Angry at Beta: the country

It was primarily a rural landlord class.

Exceptions the Murakami family was a pirate.

Frog man 100 years ago

Frog black man now

Japs love to torture and act hard, but are shithouses face to face with real men

quite interesting but why did the crusaders lose to arabs when arabs wore light armor and used light sword?

>Infinie Satisfaction

The memes were real

>I'm strong
pics pls

jap men 300 years ago

Japanese before

>Suspecting the black color of his skin to be black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin

>Japan piooneered trap hentai hundreds of years ago

wow, locon's art sure has improved since the edo period.

Ultimately jerusalem was lost not because they were outnumbered 30,000 to 200,000 but because when they fought they were weakened by thirst in the desert because of a certain idiot.

The crusaders were always outnumbered and in a straight up fight nearly always won, arrows wouldnt do shit apart from kill the horses, the crusaders armour stopped the arrows about 90% of the time, you had people walking around looking like hedgehogs. And if the knights got a charge off then the arabs were usually defeated there.

The one time numbers absolutely meant the crusaders could not win, all other things being equal, was when the Templar grand master attacked an army of 80,000 with 700 men.

French man 100 years ago

French man today

Japanese men then

Japanese men now

Japanese men then

Japanese men now

It's an event of a certain school that men and women exchange uniforms and pass a day and look back on the values of men and women.

>France
It's Germany and picture on top is photoshopped(with air brush) by Soviet army

good, good...

That's an actual thing? And you nips give us shit for being liberal & feminized? Holy shit lad

>certain school

newnownext.com/all-boys-school-in-japan-holds-annual-prettiest-girl-pageant/11/2015/

i need to go to that school

Girls' or men's clothed contest is a popular event at school festival.

I legitimately can't tell what the gender is of those japs in that picture. Your entire race is androgynous and it's pretty fucking freaky.

do the men say "kawai, neeeeeeee" and women "ore"?

Whites are the most androgynous for our eyes. but they are also aesthetic. Niggers are not androgynous at all and all ugly.

>fans are feminine
round-eye ignorance: the post

>kyrgyz
rare

Fug