Thoughts on pavement apes?

thoughts on pavement apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is always right

what went wrong?

racism is wrong

Diversity is our str

"they're just liked you and m-"

Totally normal unless they have spent their lives in desperate poverty

he fucked her up mentally so badly she no longer leaves her home

i think he got some sort of award

backstory?

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

Post more wh*te """people""" getting BTFO

If I had a child who just froze and didn't even try to provide aid or even escape in a situation like this I would euthanize them myself

I hope they showed this footage to that nigger's cell mates.

pretty sure he got out because a cop called him a nigger

>Its ok for blacks to act like subhuman savages if they are poor
Then explain why you dont see poor white people in packs beating the crap out of random people for fun libtard?

Also blacks should not be allowed to live in suburbs the african beast should have stayed in the inner cities where it first began in America.

>BURN THE COAL
But its an asian women and it was a house invasion

mind you he was acquitted because the they heard the cop say " it was probably a nigger" in his bodycam footage

more reason to shoot niggers on sight

>Attacking a nigger while hes being savage
Thats how you die user, blacks are bloodthirsty maniacs that lil girl is lucky Tyrone didnt think of raping her after beating Mommy up.

I take it you're not from Appalachia?

Can someone post the "black people, or niggers as I like to call them" pasta?

Where the fuck in Appalachia does that even happen?

You ever notice how poor white areas dont even have any notable crime rates while black ones do. How weird?
>white privilege
Only applies to the middle class and up fucktard.

>Footage of a obama terrified on his couch in his younger days

At first I thought you were joking, but then I read THE FUCK

>Where the fuck in Appalachia does that even happen?
Everywhere

Just last month I saw a couple of heroin junkies beating up a homeless guy with a coin cup.

what cartoon is that? shit looks cash. kid is hooked.

>Desperate poverty

You mean welfare queens we have to pay for?

>video cameras inside the home
do americans actually do this?

Why didn't he rape her?

Yh sure you did you lying liberal fuck.

Meanwhile humans being assault is daily in every nigger infested part of America, there is so much aggravated assault in negro America that they have a website that document its WORLDSTARHIPHOP.

>Ha, Mom! That's what you get for not letting me watch mlp

>1:32

how can white bois even compete? :^)

That's awful but it could have been a lot worse.

Kek, dumb newfag

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>implying whiteys don't deserve to be beaten and murdered
Or you think you can just get away with centuries of slavery and raping our women scot-free?

That guy didn't even took his shoes off. Rude!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html

t. lives below the poverty line

Niggers are subhuman but that doesn't mean we should be cruel to them.

The problems is not niggers but this society which pretends we're all the same.

If we recognized that niggers are more apelike we could actually begin to help them.

Woman clearly deserved it.

Anything to give you a reason to act like a wild animal isnt it nigger.

You blacks are sociopaths you dont give a shit about your own race as you murder and terrorize your own kind the most. So just shut up about this HURR ITS JUSTICE I SWEAR WHITE BOI bullshit. Your just a feral savage ape that needs to be caged because he cant resist the urge to attack people for fun.

Why does this trigger white folk so much?

I know you guys are a bit more beta but Jesus Christ!

>If we recognized that niggers are more apelike we could actually begin to help them.
People like you are why these wild animals live among us, blacks cannot be helped, literally every civilization in North Africa saw them as human animals and not civilized people in the least and these humans have been in contact with blacks long before we Euros knew they existed.

>'I carry a personal alarm even when I am in the comfort of my own home,' said the woman, who prosecutors asked not be identified.
>Strict NY/NJ gun laws

Just press the alarm the next time you're getting beaten to death so police can come and identify you.

Erm, Hitler, Stalin, The Queen of England, etc, etc.

Face it, blacks will never be as monstrous as whites. You are not known as the white devil for nothing, kid.

>You ever notice how poor white areas dont even have any notable crime rates while black ones do.
A myth you read on Sup Forums retard

u mad white boi?

>Face it, blacks will never be as monstrous as whites.
That is war you stupid nigger, we are talking about violent crime that black civilians commit at ludicrous rates, gangs dont even commit most black crime in America its actually a lie made by the jew media to make people think NIGGERS ARENT COMMITING CRIME FOR FUN so you dont object the idea of niggers living around you.

If were as evil as you said we were, you would be extinct right now. Dumb negro savage cant even critically think.

Why are apefricans so evil?

Divided. I've met tons of cool blacks who were stand up/awesome people and tons of shit monkeys who just are dumb as rocks and want to start shit all the time. I guess that goes with most races except blacks make it more known about their negative qualities.

Nah most murders in America are from nigger hellholes, and most violent white crime is done by intelligent middle class and above psychopaths.

>They are too dumb to lead armies and empires. Got it.

The impulse you get when you want to kill someone for fun, the blacks cant turn that off.

Rape and murder are far less common in rural Appalachia than urban areas. This is a well documented fact. Look it up.

>mfw this deluded user thinks he's debating with an actual black person and not some just cheeky user

>and raping our women
Actually, the law dictated that they were OUR women.

Negros dont understand justice dont try to argue with one talking about justice.
>justice
>only race on earth that actually defends its criminals.

i think racism is uncool

They do not understand the suffering they inflict on others. They really don't care if someone is hurt if that person isn't in their gang or family. They are more tribal oriented

its true. without blacks our gun murder rate would be on par with Belgium.

does she have panties on?.

>They do not understand the suffering they inflict on others
So do orangutans yet they dont torture lifeforms for fun like evil niggers.

Military brat here. I've been everywhere growing up, including rural Alabama, Kentucky and western PA. It's much safer than urban cities, where I've also lived.

Relax, kid

Go and watch a Sam Hyde """"humor""""""""" video and relax.

Meanwhile, i'll continue bathing in that white pussay.

>muh dik
Yh thats your only priority you stupid wild animals, while hundreds of your own are killed by your own every year in America all care about is vagina, truely you are revolting excuse of a human black male, showing mercy or morals to negros should be a criminal offense its basically suicide.

You forgot George Bush, Fidel Castro, J.F.K.

Ooga booga, bix n00d!!!!

why didn't he rape her with his bbc

Lincoln's greatest mistake was not sending the slaves back to Africa

>babbydick virgin is gonna cry

No his greatest mistake was not killing every nigger in America after slavery was abolished.
>but the Africans need to go back home
Blacks are dumb animals they dont have no home they make hellholes wherever they exist once you give them weapons besides the african niggers never once gave a shit about them at all.

As you can clearly see these animals cant be reasoned with, this negro is still on his muh dik business.