Trump calls for boycott of the NFL

Americans, your president wants you to boycott the NFL!

Will you listen to him?

Not watching anymore NFL games this season. nothing but college football for me

Who capitali/sp/ here?

I don't watch it anyway. Does that serve as a boycott?

For patriotic reasons or because you're dissatisfied with the product?

What the fuck, that last one is real. Why is this man using twitter to threaten invasion of another country? How low can USA go?

Because he is too used to being a reality tv presenter and thinks this is just an extension of reality tv without any actual consequences

Whatever, fatty has it coming.

>8 months into the presidency
>has called for a boycott of america's most popular sport
>has not repealed obamacare
Drumpfags will defend this

I will continue to watch Nigger Collision games, but only via free streams.

There's a little something called the Congress that impedes the Prez to take boneheaded decisions.

i'm not him but i don't watch american football any more, period.

the nfl isn't as entertaining for me as it once was. if i was still addicted to it i'd look past all it's issues. this has nothing to do with trump. trump has an axe to grind against the nfl so he'll look for any opportunity to stick it to them. i don't like trump at all but when he complained about the nfl's business practices years ago, i agreed with him on that.

i don't like college football either, for other reasons, mostly because the whole "student athlete" idea is farcical. but i went to a tech school in the north east, we don't even have a football team, we care more about academics, specifically, engineering. so i was never indoctrinated with the college sports culture.

where is the >wall lmao

Not Trump's fault

All liberal medias call Trump out, but primary NFL customers are old angry white dudes who support Trump
If players kneel massively, old angry white dudes will boycott NFL

*tips fedora*

There is one already, Clinton built it.

Based Trump trying to destroy Handegg because he prefers real football.

>has called for a boycott of america's most popular sport
Awesome. Exceeding all our expectations.

It's working, though not entirely due to politics.

>tfw Trump is secretly just wanting to destroy handegg

Not that guy, but I don't watch most teams because they suck. I used to play games in the background because it was better than nothing, but the politics involved just left a sour taste in my mouth. Now I only watch the Vikings and Cowboys (Vikings usually on a stream) and any game that is close near the end.

this
we get the news that barron is in the dc united academy and now this happens
it's all part of the plan to make the usa win the world cup

Boycotting NFL and still paying for the news reporting on the NFL via the Internet, cable, etc. still leads to the NFL being paid because reporters have to pay to access the locker rooms and field for post game interviews. Anyone doing a true all around boycott, and cutting their cable would be doing it right. Anyone peeking through their blinds, posting angry rhetoric on twitter and bring attention to it, or paying the news networks to be a middle man is seriously fucking up. I don't expect Trump supporters to be aware of this though, they just want something to be mad at and it's clear. Liberals are the same way. Nobody looks at the bigger picture around here. They just shift which hole they throw their dollars in not knowing all the holes link up underground.

Ratings might be down (albeit the games are still the highest rated things on TV on Sundays and Monday night) but revenue is going up. Boycotting the NFL doesn't work.

>RIP NFL
Look at what Kaepernick bending the knee did to the NFL financially, one guy. Imagine tens or hundreds of players.

>tfw trump wasnt actually a russian plant, but a bong plant trying to correct the use of the term football

Didn't you faggots protest Oreos?

$15 billion last year and $25 Billion by 2025 is awful, right? What a badly run league

You were just indoctrinated with marxism instead

Finally amercans will throw niggercollide away and embrace the beatiful game.

you fool american influence is literally the worst thing that can happen to any sport

Pretty much this, so what I have been doing for the last few years.

Why is this dumb ass always talking about ratings?

>the beatiful game
Yeah hockey sounds good

>the beatiful game.
Dodgeball?

No, what? And over a song? Who cares?

>be US president
>casually hint on social media that you might plan to annihilate an entire country and start a nuclear war
>proceed to call for the boycott of an entire sport because some black guy hates America

this is so surreal

it is hilarious and scary, but mostly just surreal

If they go through with large protests today, yes I might.

Actually it's refreshing to see someone with balls to even consider those things.
If you're scared that he'll become Hitler reincarnate, I suggest you either seek female attention, become a man or kill yourself.

I believe the higher the rating, the higher the price of advertising and therefore higher income for the network/league as well.

baseball?

This

t. SPD voting, refugee loving, cucklord

listen monkey, I'm not a leftist SJW, but a president should maybe be a bit more responsible than to talk about starting nuclear wars through twitter and hours later to call for the boycott of some irrelevant sport because some irrelevant black guys don't like the US

the guy is behaving like some NEET with too much free time on his hands, who spends his day by commenting news articles all day long