/nfl/ general - PUNISHED edition

Nobody gets their news from spee

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/521664598168977408
sbnation.com/2015/11/4/9670302/nfl-paid-patriotism-troops-mcain-flake-report-million
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15611052/nfl-returning-723000-taxpayers-paid-military-tributes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>streaker runs onto the field at wembley
>throws acid in Bortles face

wat do?

Who?

>9:30 AM game
London was a mistake

be thankful this shit doesn't happen in American sports
why are foreign sports fans so autistic?

Based

>post yfw the pitch is littered with these

It's 2pm here already. I'm happy NFL throws us a bone every now and then.

There is no justice is war

>implying this is bad
it's an entire day of football m8, it's great

saw an absolute fruitcake out and about wearing a rodgers packers jersey today

Will Revis take the Chorgers to the owl?

Wentz 500 yards, 4 TDS, 1 almost-in that ends up in Ertz's hands, Giants lose 413

>Denver Broncos rookie left tackle Garett Bolles is expected to start against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, one week after he was carted off the field with a lower left leg injury, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

what a god

yfwdbwdso

he sounds dumb
he is probably gonna fuck his leg up even more
unless he was a pussy last week and it was just a Charlie horse or something

Ryan is gonna be ded

What channel is the Jacksonville game on?

yahoo stream
unless you're in Baltimore or Jacksonville then its on CBS

>Vernon Kay

Who else /redzone/ so they don't have to hear the announcers talk about politics?

BASED robert kraft

I don't think I care enough about this game to watch it on Yahoo
That's a good idea

who are these literal nobodies on the yahoo stream

>Trump's shtiposting will ironicly get Kaepernick signed

It's some yahoo fantasy show before the game starts
You should, early morning football is pretty comfy

>local CBS station shitting all over the hometown Jaguars
kek

there's going to be bloody hell unleashed on Jacksonville today
People will take da ravens seriously after this

Everyone is bitching about Lurie's statement for some reason

>be 3-0
>beat the Bengals, Browns, and Jags
oh yeah total world beaters

>he doesn't understand what virtue signaling is

They're going to go through the motions but nothing will happen. Kap will still be unemployed (because he's trash) and the police will still kill black criminals (because that's their job). This media cycle will end by next week

I'd be pissed off if I was a season ticket holder and had to fly to London for a game

>implying the Jags have any season ticket holders
why do you think they play in London every year? nobody goes to their games anyway

They get only 7 games and preseason

Yikes
Even Kraft is turning on him?

>Its tradition!

>nobody gets their news from Sup Forums

You are overestimating us. I don't actually care about sports I'm just here for entertainment and gambling

>the TV feed is just the stream
fucking weak

>turn on sports radio
>hours of them talking about Trump
i wanna hear some actual pre-game talk. fuck this shit.

>Game isn't televised

Game bread

it is for me

NFL Network is salty as fuck right now

I love slot machines so much that I purchased one for home entertainment

When Jacksonville first started out they were good year after year with Mark Brunell at QB

what are they saying?

My Queen has finally spoken

>Trump acting like a sniveling fucking baby over players kneeling because "muh flag!!!!11!!1!" when he has a million other things to worry about right now that are way more important
>gets absolutely skewered by the entire NFL in response and will most likely cause even more players to kneel

Trump supporters will defend this retard

I cant believe this game isnt on NFL Network or something

it's free on yahoo

Remember the good ol' days when the only controversy involving Kaep was when he was dating Dwight Howard?

Ah yes - the peaceful multicultural paradise of Detroit.

>contrary to the founding principles of our country
Blacks being categorized as subhuman is a founding principle of this country. It makes me laugh when people fag it up with this insistence that George Washington had a Coexist bumper sticker on his carriage.

Basically that Trump is making things divisive, ignoring that this shit started with Kaepernick.

>NFL spends hours and hours ranting about comments
>Viewers get annoyed as fuck and just want to watch game
>Turn off TV

lets be honest, no owner is going to publicly admit to agreeing with Trump, even Kraft had to speak against it publicly. It's not good for business.

Michael Irvin looks like a spiderman

>politics

Holy fuck football is my only escape from my struggles stfu spee

Take it easy, Donnie

Kaepernick started the dissent but Trump made it known that their complaints/protests are falling on deaf ears when he makes comments like those. He's basically admitting that he doesn't care why they're protesting or whether or not they have a legitimate grievance, only that they stop doing it because he doesn't like it.

Can't believe he keeps tweeting about it. This will unironically be the thing that makes me hate Trump if he ruins Sundays for me

Canuck bro, from one Loins fag to another, Detroit is shit. Sure, it's on the rise, but it's still not a good place to raise a family

just watch the pregame sh-
oh wait they're talking politics too

CBS is reducing commercial breaks to show the national anthem live to spotlight on any players who take a knee

>6:30 here

>be bills fan
>team sucked ass for 18 years in a row
>we gun protest trump
I'll find something else to do today. Sunny and 80 degrees today, not gonna sit inside watching these suck-ass players lose.

NFL Sundays were shit long before Trump made his tweet. If anything, he's breathed life into it ironically

Watch NFL ratings continue to decline. This is a no lose scenario for Trump. He's riling up his base, AKA patriotic Americans, which just so happens to be the base of the NFL.

Of course their complaints fall on deaf ears. No one cares what a stupid football player thinks about the fake issues of the day.

Good morning, /nfl/

>Ratings continue to plummet

>Libtards continue to blame racism and Trump while not even watching NFL games

>0-3

KEK

JAGS CONFIRMED FOR KEKS

FLACCO CONFIRMED FOR ELITE PATRIOT

Congrats americunts, you managed to ruin the last sport that was somewhat free of politics.

/ourguy/ Bortles stood

>what is hockey
just start watching the NHL m8

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/521664598168977408

Reeeeeeeeeeee give us more money smelly army losers Reeeeeee
sbnation.com/2015/11/4/9670302/nfl-paid-patriotism-troops-mcain-flake-report-million

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15611052/nfl-returning-723000-taxpayers-paid-military-tributes

What channel is this shit on?

streaming on yahoo

So they pay for advertisement pretty much only to have the employees trash them.

No wonder he is pissed. wasted money on ads to see some cunts trash you.

So who didn't stand?

they got busted and returned some money and now we are here.

CBS

I would but I can't see the fucking puck.

I can't wait to see the views for this shit

fake fan

>these morons don't understand that siding against Trump means siding against the flag, ultimately helping them

too many shots to the head, maybe they do need stricter rules on that

sit closer to the screen m8

Afaik there haven't been any bills players chimping out

>patriotic Americans
>"patriotic"

Patriotism in the most superficial sense, maybe. Anyone who thinks a symbol or song is more representative of america than the concept of freedom is a fake patriot.

I hope NFL tv ratings suuuuuck the rest of this year.

can someone explain to me why its happening in london? do bongs even watch american football?

You'll get used to it

McCoy tweeted calling Trump "a asshole" and i read some article(could be fake news) about them gonna do shit before the game.

They should put this energy into getting good.

It's the symbol of everything that gives you freedom you moron. You're literally protesting the thing which enables you to protest.

I don't live in a flag, i live in a country.

I don't go on twitter. Fuck that. I'm getting more sick of chimp-kneel every week

based shady

i miss him so much. i hope chip kelly gets his head stuck in a bear trap.

It's about respect and loyalty. You stand to show respect to the flag that represents the freedom you enjoy so much, and the people who have died to keep it that way. By kneeling those nigs are saying that their stupid political opinions are more important than their loyalty to the country

I use it for team news but of course all the jock-sniffing bills reporters retweeted it.