Sup Forums is the most autistic of the most autistic game communities...

>Sup Forums is the most autistic of the most autistic game communities, has in-depth discussions about every aspect of the gaming industry regularly, known to have never been wrong about a game, the enthusiasm they showed for discussing particular games spawned /vg/

>/lit/ aka Kierkegaard worship, shuns any kind of written word that is without merit, more of a philosophy board than just literature, elitists that will give you the best book recommendations bar none (start with the Greeks)

>Sup Forums is a race to the most obscure ends of music as an art form, known as a trend setter in the indie music community, never had a thread about a mainstream artist

>Sup Forums is technology enthusiasts, people who actually participate in the subject either by working in the industry or being advanced users (e.g. Linux, DIY, privacy protection), has a clear cut board and lifestyle culture, you will find an in-depth thread for anything at any time

>Sup Forums is Star Wars, Nolan, Tarantino, capeshit, baneposting, JUST, a board first and foremost proud of their memes which they will force at every possible opportunity (you will not find a single thread where a meme isn't in the OP or in the first few replies), any thread that isn't about the most basic mainstream content the medium has to offer will die with no replies, not a single poster is actually educated in the artform or able to offer any kind of critique apart from saying whether they liked it or not

Is it even possible to save Sup Forums at this point?

Sup Forums is basically a tabloid, so we are not really the worst film/tv community

>never had a thread about a mainstream artist
>at least 5 threads at any given point in time are about worshipping Kanye's BBC

I don't go on any of those boards except Sup Forums, but you are way off base on that one. Sup Forums does not regularly have in-depth discussions about anything, they have shitposting contests. In fact at this point I'd say it's legitimately impossible to have an in-depth discussion about anything that is major and current, because shitposters are attracted to any such topic like flies and will instantly derail it with console wars, memes, Sup Forums shit or waifus.

True but those are rarely about his music.

To be honest that one was based on my experience from years ago, nu-Sup Forums is worse but I can still both make and find good threads, it's just subject dependent.

>nu-Sup Forums is worse but I can still both make and find good threads, it's just subject dependent.
Sure. That's why I still go there. When it's late and the kids are in bed, you can still sometimes have good threads, as long as they aren't about the latest and biggest news which will attract bullshit at all hours.

True, that is my experience as well.

Sup Forums feels like biggest and latest news on Sup Forums 24/7 though.

>Sup Forums
>in-depth discussions

Worst description of Sup Forums I've ever read.

This. I made a thread about this before. Sup Forums is so low brow and pedestrian its not even funny

You're ignoring the shittiness of other special interests boards like /his/, Sup Forums, /fit/, /biz/, /sci/, /k/, and /o/. This board has issues but it isn't unique in that respect.

>>/lit/ aka Kierkegaard worship, shuns any kind of written word that is without merit, more of a philosophy board than just literature, elitists that will give you the best book recommendations bar none (start with the Greeks)
Is this the same /lit/ that likes the Harry Potter series?

No
All the other boards have dumb their low IQ plebs here now

Even reddits movie forum throws their garbage men here

>See #1
Opinion immediately discarded.

/lit/ really helped me understand Harry Potter for the first time.

You got me there, but all of those boards' subjects are far more specialized than the rather general nature of movies and shows which are a fairly low-effort, low-cost interest (apart from Sup Forums but anime inherently attracts cancerous behavior). I'd be satisfied with a Sup Forums level of quality which is just standard but at least they like what they do, and stick to the board's subject.

>/lit/
>any good at all
Alright now you're just trolling

>>Sup Forums is the most autistic of the most autistic game communities, has in-depth discussions about every aspect of the gaming industry regularly, known to have never been wrong about a game, the enthusiasm they showed for discussing particular games spawned /vg/
Wrong

>>/lit/ aka Kierkegaard worship, shuns any kind of written word that is without merit, more of a philosophy board than just literature, elitists that will give you the best book recommendations bar none (start with the Greeks)
Wrong

>>Sup Forums is a race to the most obscure ends of music as an art form, known as a trend setter in the indie music community, never had a thread about a mainstream artist
Wrong

>>Sup Forums is technology enthusiasts, people who actually participate in the subject either by working in the industry or being advanced users (e.g. Linux, DIY, privacy protection), has a clear cut board and lifestyle culture, you will find an in-depth thread for anything at any time
Wrong

>>Sup Forums is Star Wars, Nolan, Tarantino, capeshit, baneposting, JUST, a board first and foremost proud of their memes which they will force at every possible opportunity (you will not find a single thread where a meme isn't in the OP or in the first few replies), any thread that isn't about the most basic mainstream content the medium has to offer will die with no replies, not a single poster is actually educated in the artform or able to offer any kind of critique apart from saying whether they liked it or not
Wrong

I don't think this bait is going to work out

Sup Forums has discussions about which video game character they'd fuck, and which Nintendo suits cock they'd suck.

t-b-h for a Sup Forums board about books, I'm impressed by the fact it gets any traffic at all

the president-elect is on Sup Forums! quick, someone get Sup Forums!

>Sup Forums says capeshit and Star Wars is garbage that only Reddit plebs/man children like
>only thing Sup Forums talks about is capeshit and Star Wars 24/7

Hmmm...really makes me think

Is this bait?

You've never been Sup Forums apparently.

Or K-POP

Of course

HOLY SHIT STOP MAKING THESE RETARDED META THREADS

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD