Legitimately incredible. Far beyond the newest Avalanches or FlyLo, and many other comparable electronic projects

Legitimately incredible. Far beyond the newest Avalanches or FlyLo, and many other comparable electronic projects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MmbqC_2cBWw
youtube.com/watch?v=NavwsTGEoNo
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YFg6gDKbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I'm listening to it now, always liked him. Kinda put again hope in the dancefloor genre, this is how music in my disco at saturday night should sound.

>Kinda put again hope in the dancefloor genre, this is how music in my disco at saturday night should sound.
Completely agree

this is good but not near as good as wildflower. im not sure how you even draw that comparison. they arent similar despite the fact that they're electronic

There are similar sounding samples throughout, and a few moments in the A.A.L album sound like instrumental hip-hop.

anyone got a link

youtu.be/MmbqC_2cBWw

maybe similar sounds in very specific areas, but the influence and intention behind both albums are very different. this is a great house dance collection album where as wildflower is a psych electronic album that progresses towards an ending.

Yeah, as an overall concept they differ. Mixtape vs. a linear design album, essentially.

Its an instant classic in Deep House IMO. Cityscape is my song of the year right now

notice how none of the fantanodrones praising this ever cared about house music before, and think that this record is exceptional in any way

Not a Fantanodrone, just a Jaar fan in general.

never

I'll listen to this after I finish listening to what I'm listening to now, I doubt it'll be as good as Wildflower or You're Dead, but I have no idea

Cant remember the last time I was so consistently impressed over and over throughout an album.

Pretty much this. It's a very average deep house/funky record.

Well I'll listen to it in about 7 minutes when the album I'm listening to ends

Meant to reply to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to a different club, dude. There's much better house music around.

>dancefloor genre
the absolute state of pardners

Best album of 2018 so far

>Nicolas Jaar is so good fantano and p4k told me so

To put a more positive spin on that opinion, I really enjoyed the record, what are some essential and great records in the genre?

This album is loved by Fantano and P4k drones that don't actually listen to electronic music. It's very bland.

Kek

Jaar is one of the better artists out there at the moment regardless of what way you want to look at it.

Also Fantano doesn't even shill Jaar consistently you moron.

>Jaar is one of the better artists out there at the moment

The bar is set very low so this means nothing to me. I might as well agree with you.

I agree, and great.

House is a track-based genre, not an album-based genre. YouTube is not nearly a bad way to get good house tracks. Get a good seed and expand from there, e.g.:

youtube.com/watch?v=NavwsTGEoNo

or if you want it more tech-house:
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YFg6gDKbc