15:00 Inter - Genoa
15:00 Crotone - Benevento
15:00 Verona - Lazio
15:00 Cagliari - Chievo

>later on
18:00 Sassuolo - Bologna
20:45 Fiorentina - Atalanta

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2620605/Angry-shoppers-demand-fashion-label-changes-logo-looks-like-NAZI-eagle-symbol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GUYS GUYS
WANNA HEAR A JOKE?????!!!!!!!!!
MILAN!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good start boys and pretty full house

Everything you need to know about the Samp vs Milan match in two webms

anybody got them acestreams of the inter match

fantastic post

Hellas Verona: (4-3-3) Nicola Romulo, Hearteaux, Caracciolo, Souprayen, Zaccagni, Zuculini, Fossati, Bearzotti, Pazzini, Valoti
>Lazio: (3-5-1-1)Strakosha, Patric, Luiz Felipe, Radu, Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Lulic, Lukaku Luis Alberto, Immobile

Inter: Handanovic, Miranda, Skriniar, D'Ambrosio, Dalbert, B.Valero, Brozovic, Vecino, Candreva, Perisic, Icardi
>Genoa: Perin, Biraschi, Zukanovic, Rossettini, Omeonga, Cofie, Taarabt, Veloso, Laxalt, Rosi, Pellegri

Crotone: (4-4-2)Cordaz,Sampirisi, Ajeti, Ceccherini, Martella,Rohden, Mandragora, Barberis, Stoian,Trotta Tumminello
>Benevento: (4-4-2)Belec, Venuti, Costa, Gravillon, Di Chiara,, Lombardi, Cataldi, Memushaj, Lazaar, Coda, Puscas

Casteddu: Cragno; Padoin, Andreolli, Pisacane, Miangue; Dessena, Barella, ionita; Joao Pedro; Giannetti, Sau. All. Rastelli
>Chievo Verona: Sorrentino; Tomovic, Gamberini, Dainelli, Cacciatore; Castro, Radovanovic, Rigoni; Birsa, Pucciarelli; Inglese

Anyone /biancocelesti/ and watching the game vs Verona?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so this is the power of donnarumma...
not bad

>Sampdoria Milan 2 : 0
Jesus Christ...
Please some milanbro to cheer me up? Couldn't watch the game

>Brozovic
ez 4 genoa

Ranocchia was indeed the better defender of the two, Bonucci just happened to play in a stronger team

but genoa has >taraabt

so its 50-50

>mfw i read "somebody tell Bonucci that he doesn't play with Juve so he will get booked" comments by bbilanisti

Where's the albanian lad? Is he going to commit sudoku after this loss?

Montella might get sacked

haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Here, have this qt

>not even 1 (one) shot on target
b-b-but muh 200 gorillions

We will wreck genoa, r-right?

bonucci essentially played as a very deep lying playmaker with chiellini and barzagli actually handling the defense.

nice ape-like facial features

thank god i'm not a bbilan fag
i can't handle all this banter

cant choke worse than bbilan

sfinter is one of the teams actually capable of doing something worse, along with riomma in europe

Bonucci is fine. They are just angry Juventini. The 3 at the back is working perfectly. Only conceding goals on individual errors. Not Bonucci's fault Zapata literally offered two goals.

benulty for Lazio.

Is she black?

Why is candreva starting again
Why

CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO CIRO

NO ERA

>Associazione Calcio Milan's manager

IM
MO
BI
LE

*gets destroyed by Ciruzzo*

What is this BOY LONDON thing that keeps appearing on the fields? Is it a some kind of clothing store for fascists?

kek

last digit of this post is the number of mental coaches Boipucci will need by the end of the season to preserve his mental health

yah, she's got a nose 2 eyes and a mouth. absolutely disgusting

Actually dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2620605/Angry-shoppers-demand-fashion-label-changes-logo-looks-like-NAZI-eagle-symbol.html

sudaca

>Bonucci is fine

>Bonucci is fine. They are just angry Juventini.
dude don't be dense.
Bonucci is not fine. Bonucci not being good at actually defeding has been known for years.
It's not something new made up by juventus fans.
Just look at the goals both are the fault of bonucci along with zapata.

>Campioni on Sup Forums
can cross this off the list of things i thought i'd never see

Makes sense. Is she someone "famous" or?

who else they have to play there?

I am looking forward to Milan fans chimping out against Zapata. I really like how they pretend players to accept the limits of the club when they are the first ones that don't accept the limits of the players.

>posted by an italian on a serie a thread

Oh wow it's fucking nothing

Non sequitur

>tiri in porta
Literally "cheese in door" in greek.

Juve defense sure improved since he left, right? Don't make me laugh. Opposing teams are barely shooting on goals. Since we are playing with the 3 at the back we conceded on 3 individual errors of Zapata and one of Romagnoli. That's all. And i don't care about the webm of this one time he got dribbled.

serie a threads were small as fuck until last year, barely any italian posters so noone ever posted something like that, something only italians would get
except Frosinone culone, that was a must when they got promoted

fukken rosi dirty!!!!!

porta is door in italian too

porta means door in italian too

>barely any italian posters
Most of the posters were Italian

not really

Immobile on fire

>Juve defense sure improved since he left, right? Don't make me laugh.
it did actually (after six matches last season Juventus conceded like 4 goals in the league instead of the 3 allowed this year)

GOLAZIO IMMOBILE AGAIN! WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!

Yes, really.

webm where

Incredible Immobile

ONESTO RAGAZZO DEL SUD

>>>/juvebarcelona/

Rai - Milik, che sfortuna: è rottura del crociato. Domani sarà operato a Villa Stuart

Oh, well

Oh shit, trips. Sorry dude, we need the dutch lad to make them.

Reminder that immobile>>belotti

>strakosha
great save earlier.

go dig up any 2015 or earlier serie a thread from the archieve and see for yourself

>Milan sporting director Marco Fassone was furious with his side’s defeat to a ‘weaker’ Sampdoria team, adding there are ‘no excuses.’ The Rossoneri were outplayed at Marassi this afternoon and succumbed to a 2-0 loss against Marco Giampaolo’s team. Speaking post-match, Fassone expressed in no uncertain terms how things need to improve quickly at the San Siro.

>“Confidence does not come from one day to the next, but from results,” the director began. “There should have been confidence but we didn’t see it on the pitch. I hope it comes soon. Fassone added that although he respects the work of Giampaolo, Milan should be beating teams of Samp’s level. “I don’t know whether it’s a question of playing against a good team. I don’t think Samp are of our level, Giampaolo has done very well. I congratulate him, but Milanare stronger than Samp and need to approach the match in a different way. We’ve had some alarm bells, today we are angry and I have come to talk because these defeats should not be considered as routine. Milan should not lose against opponents considered weaker than ourselves.”

>Fassone did however concede that big-spending Milan had been expecting obstacles as new signings look to bed in. “We expected obstacles and we expected the first six months to be hard. The players are new and we are prepared. The second half of the journey, in theory, will be easier. But today we didn’t like the attitude. There shouldn’t be excuses and it needs to be changed quickly.”

We should start Immobile and Balotelli in the next world cup.

I was there, no need

>Balotelli
do you want to lose that bad?

>tfw not even one acestream link to Benevento - Crotone

Why adding a better striker would make the team lose?

i hope he gets beheaded

>watching serie B

>it's another "Belgian Balotelli's abandoned child tries to defend once again the father he never met" episode

0-2
1-0
0-0
0-0
>that serie a feel

>memevento

almost goal for inter.

attitude is shit.

yes, you do need to, since you're clearly either a newfag lying or an old cunt with memory issues

>following a plastic team
Wu Lang dai bo Milan

translate, we don't speak euronigger

Go back to /ita/

>Since we are playing with the 3 at the back
you're actually playing with 5 in the back, you illiterate shitskin, it's 3 cbs and 2 full-backs.

here, not the best quality

lmao

/serieA/ was never really that popular desu

goat

>/serieA/ was never really that popular desu
you don't remember the 90s and 00s until like 2007.

>>>/genoajuventus/
>>>/juventusrealmadrid/

where is the holier-than-thou shitskin šiptar? i wanna fuck him and his sister in the ass so hard, then chop off his mutilated dick and stuff it in his dirty mohammedan mouth.

>if we really have to lose its better to Sampdoria than to anyone else, seeing that it's a city and it's supports are in my heart

so far it's just a glitch, it's all on allegri and his horrendous tactics and formation (benatia starting, bentancur on right wing...)

We're talking about the thread

Also, Montella said that, if they already had to lose, it's better they lost to Samp than some other team because the city and the fans are in his heart

>>>/diochan/

yeah i know, there were like 10-20 posters tops and about 5 italians you could tell apart
i wonder what happened to Torinofag

He will come in and reply to you 3 hours later, as usual