Le "" "" "" occasional "" "" "" " blooter man

Le "" "" "" occasional "" "" "" " blooter man

APOLOGIZE

s..srry... coutty... sry for.. dd..doubtin ya...

la

la

la

>this thread
#respect

he probably takes more shots from outside the box than anybody else

Personally, I prefer shooting inside the box

For me,it's walking it in

What's that got to do with anything?

>he only scores cos he shoots
>he only saves because he's a goal keeper
>he only gets assists because he makes great passes to players in the right position all the time

hes basically a more consistent james Rodriguez yes?

scoring outside the box just means your team doesn't make enough clear cut chances

The more shots, the more are you likely to score, that kinda explains itself?

wtf i love bootinho now
5th place is ours la! no wonder they kept him instead of buying defenders

Players that aren't as good at taking long shots won't take as many

FUCK Memehampton, Kloppo is autistic about his purchases, it`s why we haven`t bought another keeper since K*rius.

MORE THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER ... in the last 4 years.

Hey! Man Citeh scored more goals than any other team in Premier League history!!!!

since Friday

>pick some specific random stat over some specific random period of time in some mickey mouse league
wtf I rate coutinho now

i think the random period of time is the time that he's actually been in the league

I'd like to see his efficiency rate before we claim he's good at long shots. The more shots you take the more likely you are to score. These are adult professionals, they are all capable of good long shots

the funniest thing i heard come out of this whole saga is how coutinho's closest friends and family said the atmosphere back in brazil was "like a funeral" once the transfer window closed.
is that how shit liverpool is. playing there is almost like being dead?

It's still irrelevant

It's like saying X player did more backheel passes than everyone else during 2013-16 in the Swiss league

well if you were interested in finding he best backheel passer in the swiss league then it seems like it would be quite relevant

Cristiano Ronaldo attempts more shots from outside the box than anyone else and he rarely scores, and he's one of the best players in the world. Or at least used to be. So no, not just any professional can shoot well from distance.

he does, I think his scoring percentage was like 6% of shots, one of the lowest in the eplel