Japanese has inferiority complex to korea. This is why how jap was made from Korea

Japanese has inferiority complex to korea. This is why how jap was made from Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's another boring generic jap vs gook thread.
you can post that simpson monkey fight reaction pictures now

Jap must be die in fire

who has bigger dicks? chinese, koreans or japanese?

>Says the insecure virgin s**th korean dicklet with inferiority complex whose whole life is posting ""humiliating"" memes on an american anime forum and humping anime pillows

Korea is most manly handsome and has biggest penis

korea. it has more black big coks

it is a one zainichi schizophrenic '''netouyo"' from shin okubo psychiatric ward who make a thread like this with multiple proxy. he runs a blog called all-nationz in order to generate an ad revenue and the traffic

Good. he is not a neet then and therefore is far more meaningful than any of us.

so basically korea clings on to china for dear life while shitting on japan?

the biggest reason why I prefer South Korea over Japan is a historical one.
I am particularly disgusted with Japan’s history of racism and brutality toward other Asians in WW2 (before before you accuse me of being racist, read this book
War Without Mercy
, there is a chapter that explains the racial contempt the Japanese harbored toward other lesser Asians, especially the Chinese). I abhor the way they treated Koreans during their 35-year rule of Korea. I am appalled by their group/herd mentality that drove them to commit unimaginably barbaric acts against civilians and POWs in the occupied territories in the Pacific War. I am angry at the fact that they have never sincerely recognized their atrocities such as the Rape of Nanking, Comfort Women, Unit 731, cruelty toward POWs. I have read accounts of the atrocities committed by various empires and colonial powers, including the Mongols, the British, the Americans, but none of those atrocities could rival Japanese atrocities with respect to
sheer sadism and brutality
. Japanese WW2 brutality is the worst of the worst, much much worse than Nazi brutality (convince yourself with that fact by reading my answers

here

and

here
). Most importantly, I loathe the way they mistreated and degraded enemy women. Their cruelty toward women and Allied POWs was legendary and could make the Nazi look like amateur when it comes to torture and humiliation of the enemy.

Indisputable evidence of Japanese wartime behaviors has a profound psychological effect on me and contributes to the formation of a very negative perception of the Japanese. When I read about these accounts for the 1st time, my reaction was one of disbelief, shock, and anger. I used to be fond of Japan before. But not anymore. I have nourished his negative feeling ever since I learned about Japan’s dark history. In fact, the shock engendered by my awareness of Japanese extreme brutality in WW2 has intensified my anger to such a point that nowadays, whenever I see any Japanese, my face and voice harden, my blood boils, and deep inside me, a mixture of extreme disgust and rage is awakened. I never understand why so many people like the Japanese when they had committed the worst acts of barbarism in WW2. This is the one thing that always boggles and haunts my mind whenever I reflect on it.
Therefore, I judge that it will be best for me to

never

visit Japan and trust and have any dealing with the Japanese because I don’t want to act out on my hatred toward them. Thus, I am personally favorably disposed toward South Korean people and I prefer to visit and live in South Korea than Japan.
Excuse me if you find my candid thoughts shocking. But that’s what I truly think. Plus, I am not the only one who holds this view. Look at the screenshot below showing the comments addressed to my answers concerning Japanese atrocities:

Jap soldiers shot a mother and her baby in her arms only because she was running.
>Jap soldiers repeatedly stabbed an infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died
>13 of my family members were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7.

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36

>Another thread by a netouyo role playing as a zainich

I'm Japanese. Not to do with Korea you Weeb monkey

Whatever """Jewish""" thing Sup Forums believes happens, the Japanese did but with more nigger-tier violence x1000.

Jap is worse than nazis

Japanese pimps and human traffickers fight it out with the Chinese, for domination of the karayuki business. Pimps like Muraoka are outraged that Chinese are kidnapping “their women” and vow to “save them” from these gaijin – by re-kidnapping them and selling them at a profit to other Japanese pimps. Muraoka relates several stories in his autobiography about going to Hong Kong and snitching on a Chinese brothel to British police. The Brits shut down the brothel and hand over all the workers . . . to Muraoka.

On more than one occasion, a whole group of kidnapped women was found dead in the locked boiler room of a ship – a scene straight out of The Wire.

One estimate is that between between 1870 and 1930, around 100,000 Japanese women are kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery.

t: Ben Teytelbäum

The Manchurian Incident. A rogue and clandestine group of Japanese army officers (led by Ishihara Kanji and Itagaki Seishirou) stage a fake “terrorist incident” (tnt on Japan’s railroad tracks), blame it on “Chinese terrorists” and use it to force the Emperor to declare total control of all Manchuria (rather than just control of a small fraction of it, and trading / train-operating rights in the rest), as well as a general land war with Regular China.

What a barbarian jap is

OP is American marine in Okinawa. He is spamming the same kind of threads in other imageborads again and again. His host in always located on American base in Okinawa, so not a proxy. He is probably mentally ill anyway.