Is this what Americans actually believe?

Is this what Americans actually believe?

He's completely correct. I guess that is why Am*rican's fail to live that way.

>it shows discipline
is this why he looks like shit now?

It's mostly a waste of time and there are dozens of other more engaging, more challenging things that require far more of what this image parades. Repeated movements for no true purpose, ad infinitum, puts you in a very small box.

also
>you cannot inherit it
is false

hes old as fuck now

how is it a waste of time? it keeps you in shape

>how is it a waste of time?
Because it's better to do something constructive with your time user.

Like lifting with your brain at the library.

>hes old as fuck now
so is Sly and look at him now

he is still roiding

k
y
s

my man

holy fuck

fat boy found

I guarantee you look like shit

Yeah, amerimutts believe that he is one of them

Stallone looks good, but he still said he wasn't going to do a fifth Rambo movie because his 70 year old bones can't handle it.

Then again, he wasn't involved in politics either, that alone aged Arnold about 10 years.

>not lifting and reading
no matter if your a brainlet or a musclelet or a let of some form

good excuse

You mean the truth?

Ah, yes, because you're definitely spending your time researching cures for cancer and not just wasting your time on a vietnamese painting forum instead of working out.

multitasking doesn't work

How is taking care of your body to ensure its optimal operational fitness and adding several years to your lifespan not constructive user?

Also, yes you can both exercise and be educated.

every single image ever shared as "le optimal body" used steroids

>How is taking care of your body to ensure its optimal operational fitness and adding several years to your lifespan not constructive user?
Because your body will rot away no matter what you do. Having those mental gains to help improve the world is much more important than doing some pointless exercises, which also have a 90% chance of destroying your body.

>Also, yes you can both exercise and be educated.
Impossible. You can but you'll never be truly skilled in both. I chose the book over the vain act that you 80 iq brainlets follow.

Those are mostly bodybuilders or dudes trying to be one. You don't need roids to be in shape. Or bulky, for that matter.

You definitely need roids to look as good as these guys.

Meanwhile in my world your level of attractiveness is decided by your wit and charm.

>Because your body will rot away no matter what you do.

Id rather die feeling comfortable in my own body, looking fine, many years after you "enlightened" sir. Also, me exercising means theres more realistic chance for me to die the way Tyrion Lannister wanted: with my belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my cock.

Also, love how ya spout shit about other people's IQ. Probably because getting slightly above average grades at high school is the only thing you can be proud of. I bet youre still a virgin arent ya, m8?

>Because your body will rot away no matter what you do
You can at least slow the rot down by staying /fit/.

brainlets

Your world

your mental gains literally fade, too, faggot

>you will never know your body in it's purest form

weak

Ohh, ran out of logical arguments and resorted to ad hominem arguments, old fashioned name calling?

Clearly shows thine superior intelligence and wisdom, m'lord.

>midget utopia

to look LIKE that you need roids and (ayyy dunno if this is true) drinking peroxyde
true strongmen don't have defined abs. it's very hard to lose the fat in there and it's not their focus

How does one become as wise as Arnie?

Indeed. Actually strong dudes look kind of...fat. You never see an Olympic weightlifter look like the cover of a bodybuilding magazine. Most of them train for looks rather than strength.

If ya wanna look like Arnold or Kay Green you have to use roids. But you don't need to look like that to be IN SHAPE. Certainly I don't aspire to look like that, I find the bodies of such people to be hideous and deformed.