youtube.com/watch?v=D6LeL3s4Q80
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Durge
reddit.com/r/StarWarsCloneWars/.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Testes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is

for you

Best bounty hunter

no, the cartoon was axed off as non-canon because the 3d one had shit that conflicted with it (the cartoon took place after)

really fucking gay considering all the amazing shit it had in it but whatever

Best part about that cartoon was Grievous

But that's wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=D6LeL3s4Q80

>Those aesthetics

no it isnt faggot

its been non-canon since the 3d clone wars became a series, and now it's super non-canon with disney in control

if you're lucky they'll bring the cool shit from that cartoon back in some capacity like all the other fan-service shit they've been doing

And fuck it up utterly. Star Wars is dead and Disney are puppetting the corpse around in a gross mimicry of what people think Star Wars is.

I need to binge the Clone Wars cartoon again, have both seasons on DVD.

But that's wrong. All the stuff from the cartoon fits perfectly into canon with the 3D cartoon

that's not at all what OP was asking

Does.

Not.

Fucking.

Matter.

It DOES NOT matter if "something fits". Canon status is solely determined by the owner of the property. If Disney says something isn't canon, it isn't.

They have said that 2D Clone Wars isn't canon.

As I remember most of 2D cartoon is happening before 3D one. Some episodes (after Anakin became Jedi Knight) are happening during 3D cartoon but I don't remember any conflicts.

no it doesn't

in the cartoon, like half of the jedi council that's shown are all dead, grievous' progress is completely wrecked continuity-wise, asajj ventress was dead by any of that took place and so on

i suggest you actually watch the cartoon again sometime soon and at least get some knowledge of the 3d show, they're not compatible at all.

regardless what you say doesnt fucking matter because it was considered non-canon before disney even came into the matter.

are you retarded?
>DUHHH IS THIS CHARACTER FROM A SHOW THAT OBVIOUSLY FITS WITH NONE OF THE MODERN STAR WARS SHIT CANON
>no the show he is in is not canon
>DUHHH SO IS THE CHARACTER CANON
>no he is creation of the show and his only other appearances are in comics based off the show, all of which are non-canon

god some of you people are abysmally stupid.

theres only like a few episodes that could be considered behind TCW

This post is completely irrelevant to this discussion.
>OP: Is this character canon?
>The response: This cartoon isn't canon.
Two different things.

the character literally originates from the fucking cartoon you autistic mongoloid retard

if you can't read between the lines and figure out he's not canon as a direct consequence of that, it is your fault

what's funny is george lucas and people that worked on TCW pre-disney acquisition had already stated that the cartoon wasn't canon and that TCW would tread all over it

and you already know what disney thinks

>if you can't read between the lines and figure out he's not canon as a direct consequence of that, it is your fault
Those Thrawn books aren't canon anymore either but they've got the blue guy running around around in the canon show.

Don't be stupid.

No, but this is

That doesn't mean the books are canon

Yes, this point has already been made in this thread. Why are you being redundant?
I never implied they were.
No one in this thread implied they were.
Why are you bringing this up?

>I'll try spining, it's a good trick!

how much more do i have to spoonfeed you? it baffles me how someone so fucking retarded can even work a computer. is your helper typing for you?

it should already be abundantly obvious to OP that because durge isn't fucking in ANYTHING except the clone wars cartoon and related material, he isnt canon. thrawn would have the same exact answer prior to his appearance on rebels.

you're obviously having a mental episode so your helper should really get you back into your cage

Jesus CHRIST

why are you trying to argue for points when there's no points being made

are you one of those hyper-autists that keep like 7 threads open to track your sperg "debates"

get a hobby

>user tries to trigger Sup Forums with a funny and """""original""""" post
(You)

It isn't always a good trick

You trying to argue for the exact point I'm making. You are now arguing with yourself.
I think it's entirely clear to everyone here that you've had some sort of massive misunderstanding in this discussion and you can't figure out how to accept that and move on.

except Thrawn is from a beloved book series and only just recently got his chance to shine again in nu-canon. no one cares about this cartoon, let alone Durge. why are you being intentionally retarded?

Only the live action films are canon. Everything else is just Expanded Universe.

>muh headcanon

fuck off tasteless normie

Meh, I think Gendy's Clone Wars could be considered canon as long as they don't clash with 3D Clone Wars. There are some cool details there - Anakins' knighthood ceremony, first appearence of Grievous, Ventress becoming Dooku's apprentice etc.

No, the 3D animated shows like are canon too

>Half the Jedi council shown are all dead
U wot
>Ventress is dead
Except in a later episode of the 2d show, there's an episode that shows that Ventress survived the fight with Anakin

Again, you're bringing irrelevant attributes into the discussion of these characters. Their popularity is not in question, their status in canon is. That question has already been answered and explained in this thread several times over. You do not need to bring it up anymore. It would be redundant to do so.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Durge
You can check the wiki to see if a character has a Canon section. Durge doesn't.

Sweet bacon! There's other people who nerd out about this show? Okay, I don't usually do this, but if you're down you should really help us grow the community at reddit.com/r/StarWarsCloneWars/. We all love the Clone Wars too, and we could use the support.

>tfw testicles are not canon

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Testes

literally like a half or 3/4 of the council is canonically dead, retired or explicitly shown dying in TCW

and a majority of the show is supposed to be right before revenge of the sith

as for ventress i think you are confused, she never appeared again after the fight with anakin, let alone any mention of her. really all that was shown of her was her training with dooku, the arena thing and her fight that she died in.

I mean, technically, they aren't. We haven't seen or heard anything in canon material that confirms they exist. Maybe human produce sperm and testosterone in another organ in the SW universe.

>reddit
No thanks, I'll stay in Sup Forums

>Likes cartoons for babies

Star Wars is about epic cinematic storytelling, not Nickelodeon.

>Only the live action films are canon
Oh cool

Audience dictates what's canon more than the creator.

>Gorax
>Marauders
>Force Witches

Better than those shitty CGI snoozefests.

Cartoon came first

yeah and its continuity was intended to take place up to right before revenge of the sith, dummy

its timeline goes beyond TCW which lead to many continuity errors. if TCW had considered the series it wouldn't have been a problem

This... is kino