A Pepe and wojak buddy comedy

A Pepe and wojak buddy comedy.

ITT: things reddit wants to see

>it's a wagecucks vs. neets episode

Pepe is a backstabbing faggot.

He's dead. You... killed him. We're free!

Finally.

Peep Show is the closest thing.

>it's a wojak falls off of his meds episode

>It's a new opportunity happens to one so the other tries to ruin it so they don't leave episode

I miss the time that they were friends

the lonliness and bitterness just got the best of them

They were never friends. One is a wage-slave, the other is a NEET.

It's never going to happen.

hmph

i hope is good movie

Why not a horror movie?

>it's a character stands up for himself and things become better episode

How many times has pepe killed wojak?

Horror movie with lots of poop torture.

Wojak is always able to dodge pepe.

>It's a poo poo pee pee episode

>First season has Pepe and Wojak being best friends and dealing with their depression, NEET life, and lack of girlfriends
>Pepe and Wojak get into a bunch of crazy adventures (for NEETs, at least), which always ends with them coming back to each other in the end

>2nd season involves the 2 of them having a mid-life crisis when they realize they're in their 20s and still don't know what they're going to do with their lives
>Halfway through Season 2, Pepe meets some normies, who take him in and start to teach him how to not be a depressed, lonely NEET
>Near the end of the 2nd season Pepe starts changing into smug Pepe

>Season 3 is about Pepe embracing his smugness/new normies friends and forgetting about Wojak, who is still a depressed NEET
>During this time, Pepe's design has changed from his classic "sad frog" look, to his "smug" look
>A few episodes in, Trump announces he's running for President of the USA
>Pepe manages to convince all of his friends to support Trump because he pisses people off and because they find him funny
>Season 3 ends with Pepe becoming an avid Trump supporter and going full-normie when Trump ends up winning

>Season 4 is the final season and begins with us following Wojak around as he watches Pepe's antics in season 3 from afar, unable to talk to him because of his crippling social anxiety
>Midway through season 4, Wojak finally commits suicide
>Pepe hears about this and tries to hide his pain by acting like he never really liked Wojak, but deep down he's torn up inside at the loss of his old friend
>The last half of season 4 is about Pepe slowly reverting back to NEET life as he becomes a recluse and slowly loses his normie friends, who stop caring about him after a few months
>The final shot of the series is a depressed Pepe sitting alone in an armchair as he stares at an image of him and Wojak from when they were kids

why is wojacks dick out

please no buly

>it's a pepe and wojack realize they are exactly the same episode

>its a pepe starts using drugs and finally goes insane episode

Why wouldn't his dick be out.

>it's a Pepe and Wojak become more than friends episode

>mid life crisis at 20
Holy shit, just wait kiddo, 20 is just the start.

there's a person that loves you and that is me. You'll never be alone

>It's a rare pepe thread

I think in the end smugness wins over feels.

We want to achieve this magical fictitious state of "confidence" normies talk about, but of course that is a pipe dream.

We want to be mature and sensible like wojak, but where has that gotten us? Normies will never respect the square who brushes his teeth, does as he is told, as much as they complain when we do otherwise.

In the end we go back to being smug. Feels just hold us back. It doesn't matter if we sperg out, embarrass ourselves and make a mess of things, at least we are doing something. In the end we have to let Pepe go, meme Trump into the presidency and make the world burn, even though we don't like any of it.

Maybe pepe will come back one day like says. Or maybe Wojak will eventually man up and pepe will accept him again. Either way it will be bittersweet like everything in life. You don't have sugar without coffee.

>A Pepe and wojak psychological crime drama

You know you'd watch it.

>rare pepe

hmph what movie is this

where is help helper movie intredasting

he didn't fly so good

It turns out, pepe is the serial killer.

10/10 would watch

sohck twist!

is good movie vey funny lol!

Yehhh

How long until "The Meme Movie" becomes reality?

They weren't friends, they had a strained relationship, only occasionally finding some common ground like in your pic.

already happening

deepest lore

do you guys remember when pepe hit his ultra meme status?

he broke the glass ceiling of how big a meme can get

I miss the peepee poopoo arc

>do you remember a few months back
????

when will wojack be memed into a hate symbol

>do you guys remember when pepe got on the news, process by which I learnt of Sup Forums hihi

gonna need sauce on this.

>Pepe and Wojak put their differences aside and team up to fight a common enemy

>pepe betrays wojack at the end to setup the sequel: Pepe&Wojack: the Reckoning Revenge duel

I'll never forget this season finale

pepe got dat ass

>wojak evolution bigger than pepe
lol no

About the secrets of the universe.

The sauce is Sup Forums dot org, the darkest place on the internet.

>after credits scene is despondent Pepe in the armchair turning to the camera and reverting back to smug face as he begins pisssing on picture of Wojak

this thread fucking reeks of reddit

What was the first image that combined the two anyway?

That's because pepe died a long time ago when "memes" became mainstream. RIP that poor guy.

I'd frame this if it was socially acceptable

i don't know but this is my favourite for sure

>From here on out, you're Big Guy.

pepe / wojak represent the dichotomy of modern lads

Anyone have the rest of these comics? I only have four of them.

this

Ultra rare Pepe

Please deposit 5 (You)s for unlocked version.

How do they handle the POO POO PEE PEE plotline?

>It's a comfy Pepe & Wojack Christmas special

>romantic comedy

i-is it really fudge?

It's open to interpretation, you reach your own conclusions, does Pepe deep down care about Wojack or is his smug nature too strong?

Wojak ain't a faggot like you, user.

I think pepe uses his smugness to cope with the emptyness of his life, but even through this i think he cares for wojak at the end of the day.

These are better than those retarded comics where Pepe feeds Wojak shit or something similar and as vile as that.

It would be like Tom and Jerry

>it's a alternative reality episode

This image makes me uncomfortable every time

>its a pepe wins episode

>it's a setup, it's a setup, it's a setup, there's a traitor, there's a mole, it's a peacetime overthrow down bound to break you, get you beat no no we won't won't fall we got to get underground episode

Pepe & Wojak are popular because they represent the duality of most anons.

Smug Pepe is the shitposter. The troll. The rusemaster. The sense of schadenfreude we get from pissing about online and messing with others.

Wojak is the depression. The isolation. A representation of the detachment, the social isolation, the anxiety we feel when exposed to the social world of the Normie.

you feel it too, don't you?

>those translator's notes explaining the positivity and kindness
absolutely heartwarming