twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means he is a huge faggot that hates his country, and freedom

That he doesn't understand what "free" means and has shit taste in beer

holy fuck, what a cuck

>free

die

/thread

>real beer

We have a shit load of microbreweries that are awesome. Fuck this fat piece of shit.

Cultural communists are the same everywhere.

>u are better off w/o Brits
source?

He's gonna croak soon. have you seen him? he isn't looking so good

Remind me again why we can't have free health care in the USA again?

>Real beer
I fucking hate these faggots.

When we were in Europe we didn't have free college

certainly not a beer connoisseur tbqh
&
no idea AB is now a holding of InBev

libre>>>>>>gratis

Donald Tusk has already said they plan to go forward with only 27 members.

He's so fat he's classified as a country

>real beer
Not for long KUFFARS. It is haram.

Michael Moore being a typical beta male trying to swoop in on the EU right after Britannia dumps her.

Silly Michael, you have to give her more time than that...

>free

holy shit that picture

ahahahahaha

That's a sikh, not a muslim.

If he doesn't like our country, he should run for president and change things. :^)

No leaf, he has hes own gravitational field and scientist already argue that he deserves hes own place in the solar system.

>Vacancy
>EUROPEAN Union
>American intellectual

I wish this turkey-necked, gluttonous proto-kike would drop into a fucking meat grinder.

Because nothing worth having in life is free.
The US has the best healthcare on earth BECAUSE it's expensive.
>cue commie faggots screeching at me

Kill this fat old self hating piece of crap.

>we

Who does this cunt think he speaks for?

fpbp

That's a Sikh. If you're gunna meme do it right.

Yeah Michael give the US the things Europe has like endless refugees,irreparable National and poltical fragmentation among their members states and of course constraining regulations galore, in entertainment,poltical activism and of course the replacement of locale culture for 'foreign enrichment'(mostly from Turkey which Merckle and Co just love to appease)

>Being this new.

>ushers words such as kuffar and haram
>posts a kebab remover
Murricon education

Britain has free Healthcare
Britain has free Colleges
Britain has real Beer.

Not sure what to say about this guy.....

Mike Moore can suck a cock

You've even got fucking good lobster beer, America is fucking great if you don't actively try eating and drinking shit.

But we thought that this spot is for Ukraine, no?

The five men who make up his biomass.

>real beer

I run a microbrewery in America, I guarantee you my beer is at least as real, if not more real, than any European beer.

notice he doesn't care about FREEdom.

>The US has the best healthcare on earth BECAUSE it's expensive.
except the countries with the best healthcare are in Europe, and their healthcare is free

Why does Moore keep pretending to be some kind of prol?

It's super fucking embarrassing.

>endless refugees
To be fair lad, bants aside you take in much more immigrants than any European country on top of being just above 60% white. We may be spiraling down into a cesspool of shit, but you already live in the sewers.

He want free burgerz

hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not even close to true.
Medical tourism is part of our economy here. Nobody else is even close in fields like cancer treatment.
You don't know shit.

Michael Moore would sink the fucking continent, never mind the economy

Do you even SWPL bro?

>prefers stella artios

What brewery mate?
>American beer isn't real beer
>Show them pictures from work of all the different American breweries and the different varieties of beer
>it...t's not traditional
There's no appeasing these people.

>real beer
Oh, like that fruity, fat fuck has ever drunk anything nicer than a sun-warmed Heineken. What a fat fucking faggot.

Get the fuck out of this country you fucking tranny fuck.

Fucking fat fuck. Brilliant hypocrite.
>MUH CORRUPTION IN THE USA
>MUH EU IS NOT CORRUPT
fucking kill this fat fuck ANYONE PLEASE

This t.b.h.

The Netherlands has literally none of these things.

yep, this is mostly a meme perpetuated by other countries because people drink cheap piss in bulk

90% of the world's best rated beer is produced in the US
if you know absolutely anything about beer, the US is where all of the new and interesting styles are coming from

how come this guy hasn't been ridiculed to point of suicide, If I saw him IRL I'd feel obligated to blow shit all over him

>paying shitton a month on insurance
>still have to deal with policy excess/own risk margin
>free

Tried to post something about Michael being a FBI informant.. Nothing gets posted. *twilight zone theme*

Isn't he too diabetic for beer, doesn't he have to stick to hard liquor and wine?

the first copy of your post goes directly to the FBI

>we
Move there, you fat fuck. What is it with liberals who say this country belongs to them and not to conservatives, yet they're always the ones who are trying to change it? Go somewhere you can try to live out your unrealistic utopian fantasy.

Great quote. Saving this!

The thing I love the most about him is how the degree snobbery that comes from the left evaporates completely, when their favorite little dropout is the subject.
>His movies are entertaining masterpieces, capturing the depth and nuance of the modern politic-
He's a fucking high schooler that never had to grow up and get a real job.

Loads of Muslims!

>free

He probably has the money, why not just move to Europe

Britain got all the BEFORE it joined the EU. Talk about being fat AND stupid, way to play down the American stereotypes Moore.

that right there is a Bro teir kebab remover sikhs are the shitty diamond in the ruff of india

But Budweiser is an European Beer Company.

Someone tweet him that.

Because he likes making money here.
For all the sanctimonious whining on his part, this country rewards anyone who can move product, as is right and just.

>Be Michael Moore
>Worry about your health

Choose one.

Because private healthcare encourages competition, which results in innovations and breakthroughs. If you want a cure to be discovered, this system pushes research over the edge.

Plus theres no such thing as "free" healthcare. One way or another, you are paying for it.

Makes sense, his recent movie compares Europe to America. He can easily market that to people like himself who lament that the US is not like Europe or Australia.

Because American doctors are the best in the world and therefore demand the most money in the world.

Every rich and influential person from around the world goes to America for medical treatment not Europe.

Hell, even the Criminal Underworld, knows America has the best doctors.

For example, Japanese Yakuza Leaders traveled all the way to UCLA for Liver Transplants

articles.latimes.com/2008/may/30/local/me-ucla30

The only way Free Healthcare becomes Reality is through AI and advances in Robotics.

Robot Doctors won't need money or vacations and don't need sleep either.

Robot Doctors will also be much easier to Sterelize.

Human Doctors always needs to wear gloves and constantly wash their hands.

Robot Doctors on the other hand can be Blasted with high doses of UV Radiation, a much more thorough effective sterilization compared to washing hands since UV Radiation kills everything at a high enough dose but Inorganic Beings like Robots don't need to be scared of UV Radiation since Robots don't need to worry about Skin Cancer.

I think we need to have a vote to make this faggot leave the U.S

The U.K. still has free healthcare. American """""comedians""""" and whatever the fuck Michael Moore is shouldn't comment on things they don't understand.

>real beer!
I thought alcohol was Haram?
>we're all Muslims

To be honest the salty comments are the biggest reason I wanted Brexit to win.

>public goods
>free

>European beer
>good

Besides, Europe already has enough non-whites as it is.

kill yourselves

He doesn't understand how much taxed we are here.

If i earn 2000€, it means my boss already paid 2000€ in taxes for retirement, health care, unemployment security...
After i receive my 2000€, i expect to pay like 8-10% of taxes on revenue (+taxes on other revenue, like renting a house).
Also, the place i live is taxed, think about 1800€ annually for a 70 square meters flat.
When i go buy stuff, it's like a 20% tax.

So fuck this fat shit, it's not free, but it's easier to manage, as an individual care less. Also, our system might be harsh on richer people, but the day you're in deep shit you'll be thankful.

I used to hate this system, but when i witnessed how my dad could spend his last months in good conditions, well, i don't bitch anymore.

>even his hands have rolls
holy shit moore get it together

Except you know, the Global Elite and world leaders all come to the US for their healthcare.

Eh, third world shitskin A vs third world shitskin B. Either way, they are both bad for white countries and should be repatriated.

Don't read the original comment again if you don't want some serious embarrassment.

Read up about healthcare in Romania to see how well that has been going.

I'm sooo tired of this fat faggot.
He's like a super-sized cuckold hipster.
Everytime I read one of his jackass tweets I can just hear him saying it with his slight lisp and annoying voice.

>free health care
wut? i pay 180€ per month

>free college
you still have to work though when you can't live with parents

>real beer
yeah alright

That's just the most elite doctors and institutions. On an average Joe level your healthcare is no better than most first world countries, and is far more expensive than other countries without free healthcare.

has michael moore come out as trans yet

>Read up about healthcare in Romania to see how well that has been going.
We have no doctors,no money and are a corrupt shithole.

t.knower of romanian healthcare

Checked

fuck off we are already full of lunatic self hating communists

JUST

Because we essentially pay for the world's medical research through overpriced sugar pills.

PLEASE TAKE HIM EU!

>Michael Moore's opinion on anything.

>"Free"

>UK has had "free" healthcare for long before we joined the EU
>The UK has never had free college; only the Scottish enjoy that at the expense of England, Wales and NI
>Real beer -- literal opinions here Michael

I wish people like Moore would love us for reasons that don't emerge from self dissatisfaction, it is immensely annoying

I dislike this guy very much. Very very much indeed.

wait what? I swear to god this guy died