Only European part of Iberia

Only European part of Iberia

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082986/Gang-lured-Slovakian-teenager-sex-slavery-Britain-jailed-52-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happens there?
Is the Asturian language actually a thing or just a meme?

why?

>tfw 100% asturian

What's with %80 arab %20 slavs and the obsession with white skin?

I have 0% slav and 0% ar*p bood you shitskin muhammad islamic pig rapebaby

>tfw ast*rian ancestors

and i said nothing about white skin, nice projection you fucking roach, make me kebab and send your whore sister to suck my dick afterwards t*rk dog

And the less interesting.

Lmao
It's so fun to mess with you retards

i just need one thing to go wrong in my life and im ready to start shooting people and you can be 100% sure when i do it will be fucking tu*ks

Do it Andrej! Kill some mudslimes and kebabs make your country proud!

jajaja
easy trigger for the turco.

easy will be my trigger when i shoot u

disgusting turkshits dont ever reply to my threads again fucking subhumans i will murder your entire family

>t. El turco
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

im as turkish as water is dry and sun is cold you stupid spic, i am turk destroy

Sure you would, gypsy.

GAS for you stupid inbred arab

Don't tread on me, kiddo. :^ )

t. AL ANDALUZ

How does this make you feel Andrej?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082986/Gang-lured-Slovakian-teenager-sex-slavery-Britain-jailed-52-years.html

Proudly so. Stick your noise in your own country's business.

His country is a shithole with nothing going on so sticking his nose in other countries business and telling which country is actually europe or not is his only amusement

i dont give a fuck what happens to slavshits abroad, you whore out you get raped and enslaved dont complain then

Spain is more my country than yours you fucking north african scum

>Spain is more my country than yours you fucking north african scum

I don't see you living here

Messi is Spanish

Yeah, but you are not.

more than you fucking moor

No

yes, all southern euro countries are just copies of Greece with small variations

laugh stupid bastard, your north african shithole copied Greece as much as they could aswell

Okay dude, this is getting boring now. I am off to be productive. See ya around fellow ''Spaniard''.

>(((Messi)))
Wrong.