Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman...

>Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman, and Amy Adams are among the many movie stars who joined in to sing Gloria Gaynor’s 1979 hit “I Will Survive” ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1484293011520/
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McConaughey did this shit? Fucking dropped. Do they have no self awareness whatsoever? Cunts. They should hang.

stop trying to get me to watch this.

i dont care how many times someone posts this i am not clicking this

DUDE WE'RE CELEBRITIES AND WE DONT LIKE OUR NEW PRESIDENT LMAO

who gives a fuck

>still constantly triggered and surprised that hollywood is liberal

how

>i haven't read a non-fiction book about economics, political theory or history in my life but i'll definitely make sure to weigh in my opinion on every trivial media circus relating to current events

i am a trump supporter and this is making me angry! this whole video is stupid! SAD!

hat would a majority conservative hollywood even look like

Please don't bully the mentally ill redditor that came from Sup Forums please

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1484293011520/

It's amazing how they're so brave and strong, I didn't think these millionaires would be able to make it in the post-Trump era. Major props to them for staying positive in these trying times.

Felicity too? She doesn't seem to have fun

>it's a "trumplings get triggered whenever someone dares criticize the con artist-elect" episode
DROPPED

emma stone is so fucking annoying and obnoxious. she talks at such fast pace and it seems so neurotic and forced. constantly trying to quip something.

fucking hate her

>easy brownie points from kike hollywood execs

they know whats up

if you were having lunch at a cafe and writing notes about what to post on Sup Forums later and she came by you and drooled on the table and told you to lick it off you would do it

the owner of marvel comics is one of trumps biggest supporter and campaign contributor.

just goes to prove once again DCEU is for cucks.

>main squeeze Selena dating a black guy
>backup waifu Emma going full libtard

It's been a rough week for me, lads...

>Amy Adams
NOOOOO

i'd definitely lick every inch of her body

Half of them dont even sing or pretend to wanna be there

Way to half ass it guys

>no asian actors

RACIST

>headlined by WHITE actress that played an asian-american in aloha
>not kidding, look it up
>it was literally micky rooney in breakfast at tiffany's tier

DOUBLE RACIST

Nigger we've had this thread 4 times already, quit spamming it. Why do you morons keep posting in these threads

Did you fucking fall asleep half way through? Dev Patel was on it (on that note, why the fuck were Brit actors doing this).

Oh thank god
I was really worried if these rich actors would survive.

I enjoyed that, looked like a lot of fun although I have no idea what they were talking about.

Virtue signalling has no borders

Drumf losers get so easily triggered lol

anya taylor joy has the sexiest voice

>Drumf losers
lol yea whatever you say

>Lyrical Improv

I don't get it.

reminds me of those yale students singing we shall overcome

Emma stone is so ugly on the inside and outside. Jlaw 2.0

ACT

>calls orthers mentally ill
>is a shitposting detective FOR FREE

I know Trumplerinas are generally retards and SJWs, but do you really think people who dislike your pathological obsession are ugly on the inside?

>Dev Patel

Trump's gonna ban Designated Shitting Streets.
>Captcha: Singh for US Congress

>celebtity does something dumb
>regular human : well that's dumb
>loser: wow you're so triggered TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED HAHAHHAHA BAKA

>dev patel

That is what an average londoner looks like. Easy to get confused.

It's been months already, isn't it time for them to move on? I mean what the fuck has even had trump the time to do to complain about?

I'm not biased she's just a fake quirky XD personality like jlaw and a braindead shill.

You are indeed madly triggered though, it would be best for you to admit so that you can move on.

>all those dislikes
Why won't Hollywood realize that no one gives a shit about their garbage political opinions

This is just getting embarrassing now.

I can understand the other insults for people who insult trump and his supporters (Trumpanzees I get a chuckle at) but I never got this one. 'Lol lets call him by his proper euro-name thadle show him!'

Like yeah 'lets totaly gloss over the thousands of Euro immigrants who had to change there last names ranging from 'smith' to a bastardization of there proper last names when coming to America to standard english pronunciation. thadle dig under his skin.'

This reminds me, do modern immigrants still got to change there last names when coming here properly or do they keep them properly? (Bonus question: when did that practice fall out of favor? genuinely curious.)

>just getting

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

>that dislike bar
I'm not even Drumpfkin, I just love it when celebrities get hate

>just getting
I knew someone was going to say that. But I posted anyway.

>that gif

Saved. Lahey is based

WHO'S HYPED FOR PRESIDENT CLINTON?

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

I wish I was famous, getting paid to make a video about how much you don't like someone must be nice.

But for fucks sake, if it wasn't Trump, it would have been Clinton, it was a fuck up either way.

Fuck emma stone

I wish.