Twin Peaks Season 3

>no major briggs
>no BOB
>no sheriff truman
>no MIKE
>no man from another place
>no donna

Having most of the Dark Lodge characters missing has me worried. Can Lynch pull it off?

Who cares about Donna

>no log lady

Truman is still in, he just got recast

>no sheriff truman
What the fuck? What happened to him?

Ray Wise is BOB, MIKE is confirmed and The Man from Another Place is recast, probably. Replacing him does suck though because he's one of the most iconic characters.

yes

Isn't Robert Forster playing Truman?

actor retired

That pie is more cherry than pie. Revolting.

I'm hoping we get David Bowie. I know it's almost completely confirmed he won't be in it, but maybe MAYBE they filmed it ahead of time. He knew he was going to die anyway.

>he eats pie primarily for the crust

Do you know what pie is?

Name one time where recasting didn't suck.

What about Chief Kief?

his brother

I read that as
>Truman is still in, he just got racist

I think no major Briggs is going to be the worst. He was such and interesting character and every scene he was in was captivating. I'm gonna miss him.

>Agent Cooper, is that you? It's great to see you, we've just established Twin Peaks as the capitol of the Northwest Front and we're gonna take it right to the ZOG!

Major Briggs and Truman are the only real losses for me. Briggs is irreplaceable but Robert Forster is a top tier replacement for Truman

Can you blame him after his Japanese girlfriend died and turned into a knob?

I can name one from Twin Peaks. Recast Donna was better than the old one.

She was Chinese you dolt

Now he spends his time fighting yellow fever

>no beautifully warm and rich toned film-stock instead shot in cold dead 2K digital
>no 4:3

I'm afraid it's gonna look like YouTube fan-fiction my lads

>no donna
>no donna
>no donna

are you remotely implying this is a bad thing you dipshit motherfucker? this bitch single handedly ruined the show, she deserves nothing less than DEATH

also a pity James will return, the episodes centered in him and donna are worst than pancreatic cancer

Same, he was one of my favorite characters. I loved the scene when he sits down with Bobby at the diner and tells him about his dream. Seeing that moment when a simple, fleeting dream is what finally got through to Bobby, it was definitely one of my favorite scenes of the show.

Are Coop and Audrey going to fugg?

Stop bitching about this. I watched the whole series in 16:9 and it was super comfy.

Then I watched the movie in blu-ray 16:9 and it was perfect.

Stop trying to be a hipster.

>no donna

thank god

>I watched the whole series in 16:9
I'm so sorry.

They've probably been fused into some chimera in a fuck pose.

Is that a fucking Ignatius Reilly Pepe? Fuck that's amazing.

>I watched the whole series in 16:9
The series was never released in 16:9. You watched a cropped version.

I wouldve liked it to be on film but Lynch is good at using digital so it could actually end up looking better.

I think he's baiting.

Log Lady filmed her scenes before she died. MIKE is also confirmed.

I'm a little annoyed that they seem to have erased Annie from existence, though, based on the fact that she's not mentioned at all in the Secret History book and Norma is given completely different parentage.

I have the boxset and it played on fullscreen.

>Log Lady filmed her scenes before she died

Source? Or are you just a faggot?

Her name is on the cast list.

Does the book ever mention the guy Bobby murdered? Or the masketta man who was behind the tree?

Have you not seen FWWM? Bobby killed the corrupt deputy from wherever Theresa Banks died in a drug deal gone wrong.

Yeah,that masked man thing creeps me out. Even reading about it is scary. Maybe it was just a way for Lynch to fuck with our minds?

I watched FWWM, I was just wondering why they never brought up how Bobby was a murderer and if the unhidden body caused any problems later

I'm pretty sure Robert Forster is actually a new character

what's all this casting info, they premier in three months, they should already be in post-prod by now, shooting should be done.

He's most likely playing Truman's brother, who is mentioned a bunch of times in The Secret History.

shooting was done last summer, user.

>nobody, not an intern dispensing blowjobs to the editor has leaked the masters yet
why

Because not everyone's a faggot like you.

show daddy where it hurts

Log Lady passed in 2015. Were they even filming then?

Watching the missing pieces right now. All these great scenes that were cut out. Instead they had to show Laura and others snorting coke 100 times.

I'm not the one who's hurt, am I?

Yes. They did nearly all the location shooting in 2015.

Leak it, intern, leak the masters my touchy little bitch. Good girl.

Take the pill, user. Cooome on~ take the pill.

If anyone can do it it's him.

The snotty police secretary in the Teresa Banks town is best girl

Just thought I'd let you know

>best girl
No, that's HOT WATER, CARL! WHERE'S MY GODDAMN HOT WATER?

I watched it last night, most of the cuts made sense. Cameos from charterers like Pete or the Sheriff's department who had no bearing on Laura's life or the Black Lodge would've been out of place.

>m-maybe if i post a themed macro at him no one will notice i'm playing his babbling game
What are you even trying to prove, that you're better because you worked on the set, coffeebitch?

Damn, user's insults look like THAT?!

Yeah was just joking. So many lines of coke.

Pete's scene was funny.
>I ORDERED 2 BY 4 INCHES

>They did nearly all the location shooting in 2015

Do you have a source for this? I thought most the filming was done last year. This would mean they could have filmed scenes with David Bowie

But I'm not even trying to hurt you, it's just I believe every word you say yet never deliver.

The new audio tracks for the show aren't so hot, they're shitty indie rock

Donna is most probably recast. Pretty certain Robert Forster plays Harry now and last I heard Al Strobel (MIKE) was in?

How weird do you think it's going to be lads? The last movie he made was over a decade ago and was by far his weirdest, and the fact that this is airing on Showtime and not CBS means he won't be nearly as constrained this time around.

Does anyone have that tourist's guide to Twin Peaks thing? Or the Twin Peak Gazette from the 90s? If so, could you upload them?

>do you have a source for this?
No.
They did location shooting in Washington state all throughout the autumn, starting in September, and moved mostly to LA after the New Year.
They could have, yes, but don't get your hopes up.

Hot off the presses.

Ignatius J. Reilly, you philistine

forgot image

>When your morning coffee tastes fishy.jpg

Fuck off, you're a scenester who never delivers. Rub my scrote.

Deliver what, exactly? Don't you like my OC reaction images?

stop fighting reeeeee

Cropping is pretty shit with facebook-tier captions desu. You must be a /got/ist as well. But that's not the point. You're a fraud and you're defrauding this thread.

>You're a fraud
What did you mean by this? No, really?

will two detectives turn up, speak standard TV cop show dialogue, and disappear

Stop acting, you know what you are. Fraudulent fuck.

He pulled off the movie.

>facebook-tier captions
What would you prefer? Would >tfw no madchkin gf ;_; be more to your taste?

Are you just retarded or are you hearing voices?

cus it looks cheap and dead as they fucked up opting to shoot digitally.

When he is in Dr. Jacoby's office, when asked whats been bothering him, Bobby answers with "Have you ever killed somebody?"

Kirstie Ally -> Robin Curtis, Star Trek II & III.

I win this round

James also tells Donna that Laura said Bobby killed someone. It was a mostly abandoned plot thread, but hopefully it comes up in the new season.

Maybe he went back and buried the body later. I could see the whole thing coming back to bite him in the ass, but 25 years later?

Bump

What went wrong?

Is Tamara Preston /ourgirl/?
>Movie buff, mentions all the time how events are simillar to plots in films she saw
>Compiled the entire Secret History of Twin Peaks™
>Discovered who the Archivist was
>Pretty much kickstarts the new investigation into Cooper
>Kept in the dark but still follows through