You have no life experience

Dubs?

>driving gloves in a car with power steering

Not even meming.

youve never been out of bawston

Just being realistic here fellas

Not even memeing.

100%

I take immense pleasure in convincing people I'm a well-meaning bumbling simpleton, and getting them to let their guard down and talk to me about things they wouldn't share with anyone else. I also take great pleasure in the simpler things in life, not much care for material stuff, but enough to enjoy movies, some video games, and a good deal of books. Also love chili way too much for my own good.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

ignore the filename

just one more thing sir...

>Did you ground yourself?

Pic related (the one in the middle).

Literally me.

>I prefer to shitpost at your own home
>looks at camera

Are you me?

I'm sorry about your wife and kids, user

me on right

me on right

literally me

I am definitely Lee Chandler but without any serious trauma, just angst.

Sadly I am closer to this pathetic fuck.

I exclusively tell bumbling simpletons my most secret and innermost thoughts.

You would be surprised how at ease and loose lipped being around a kind hearted simpleton makes most people. It's like talking to your dog almost.

Me

your a fag

BARNEY GOOGLE

to smart to quit Sup Forums and have a better life