2) are you in favour of the brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haidamaka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
Long live Putin

Belarus, Baltics and Ukraine are Russian clay.

I also think you should have the ex-Yugoslavia countries.

not all of them, we belong to austria and hungary

>1) are you pro-russian?
No, you are our enemy, I'm sad to say.
>2) are you in favour of the brexit?
Yes.

1) Not exactly Pro-Russia per se but I'd take their side over west in many cases
2) Yes

Not this time :^)

1) Yes
2) No

Yes
No - it is just a part of the plan

liberate me onii chan

1) Yes
2) Yes

1) yes
2) yes
Long live Putin.

>1) are you pro-russian?
>No, you are our enemy, I'm sad to say.
wow, just wow
is this brainwashing still going on in the US?

UK WILL BECOME UNITED BEST KOREA, LAND WHERE ANIME IS REAL

1) Yes
2) Yes

bump

1)Kinda
2)Yes

Yes
Yes

>you're our enemy
you won't get anywhere with this mindset

No
They were always our enemies

Yes

Πώς φαίνεται ότι δεν μεγάλωσες σε γειτονιά με Ρώσους kαι Ρωσοπόντιους να σφάζουν kαι να kλέβουν ότι βρουν.

1. define pro-russian
2. yes

no no

1. Yes, and I hope Trump improves US-Russian relations, they aren't commie bastards anymore.
2. Yes

I like your style
Yes

Yes, and Yes.

I'm generally more-or-less sympathetic to any reactionary, isolationist Nationalists at this stage in history.

1) yes
2) yes

>you are our enemy
Were you born in the 50s or something, gramps?

WELL IT'S OUR TIME?

just if you make stalker 2
idk, not my main board, just here enjoying the habening

1) positive as is but only if russia isn't looking to expand again
2) yes

1.Pro-polish, I stand for more trade with Russia though.
2.Yes.

Άλλο η συμμαχια kαι αλλο να φερνουμε ταταρους εδω

1) If we were you, I'd be on your side
2) Not strictly. If we start talks of a nordic union instead of an European one, I'm glad it happened though.

yes, the fire rises

Europa goes nahui!

>That Hillary Clinton Mindset

Putin will trip and fall and die from head trauma.

Found the russian-american toilet cleaner

>russia not looking to expand
It is like a dry sponge not absorbing water.

Yes
Yes

Enjoying all the poz in school that was started by russkie infiltrators in the sixties?
I remember during Ferguson riots russians were siding with niggers and using that situation to fuck up US and show us as ebil racist even though they dislike niggers.
They are evil snakes, but its plotlines to argue with rusaboos and their epic memes about Putin being the savior of whiter race and muh orthodoxy.

>Pro-polish
What does that even mean

>tfw we are never going to get a nordic union
>tfw I can never buy snus from siwa

Pointless*
Fucking autocorrect

Communism is the enemy, not a specific country.

1. i only like white people
2. refer to number one

Yes
Yes

Your diplomates are already spending resources for possible cooperation with Ukraine later on.Since like 2012(I've seen it with my own eyes, you are free not to trust me)
If EU splits or weakens too much we become natural allies.

then why are we friends with chink commies but enemies with capitalist slavshits.

1 Yes
2 No

Too bad you fuckers still praise Bandera

Its a meme pushed by far-right in Poland, IMO.Most ukrainians don't care about him.Westerners are both more agressive and friendly towards polish, while others are apathetic.No one really praises bandera apart from forces that didn't even have enough support to get into Rada or some single populist far-right deputies.

United Russian British Union when?

Yeah sure that's why there totally are no streets with his name and 0 monuments of him, right?

Russia is doomed to be british enemy.

1) No. You're still the Jewish-Bolshevik horde you've always been. Russians in the Baltics and Ukraine need to be gassed, and your queer manlet president too

2) Yes

Only because of the United States.
Fuck off the USA and the world will change - for the better.

90% of them are western ukrainian.And it pisses me off how polish think they are innocent for Haydamak conflict, Danzig polish-german conflict and Halycian polish-ukrainian conflict.Grow up and admit you had portion of guilty in all of this.

They and chinks are the main supporters of communism, half of russkie parliament are old "former" commies, second biggest party is CP.
Fucking snowniggers still worshiping the syphilitic body of the commie-kike Lenin, and the mountain kike Stalin who exterminated them like roaches.

Russia and UK were greatest geopolitical rivals for entire 19th century lad

What drivel
Go and be twelve years old somewhere else, pal

It was like this even before US started taking any part in EU history.GB is natural enemy of Russia, how sad wouldn't it be.

1) Mostly no. Boris is a selfish backstabbing drunk with no spine and no sense of morals. "Friends for benefits" is his motto, you can't truly trust him. If you need to form a mutually beneficial friendship with him, always be on your guard as he can turn on you at any moment if the situation doesn't benefit him.
2) Yes, I support Britain being free.

Whats your point? Are we still in the 19th century?

>polish think they are innocent for Danzig polish-german
We were though.
>Haydamak conflict, Halycian polish-ukrainian conflict
What are those?

Point is, it does not have to be that way.

1) Yes. Yet sadly russia is incapable of being a counterbalance to the US
2) No.

>Loves Hitler and fascism
>Loves Communist Asians Hitler tried to exterminate

Good to know Sup Forums is made up of edgelord high school faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haidamaka
This one.I don't blame anyone for politics, but its stupid to call you innocent after what pans did in Ukraine.And yet I don't deny terrible things ukrainians did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
This one as well.Its not like ukrainians just went out and massacred poles for no reason.

>straya
Oh kek

>tfw nordic empire to secure a source of tobacco for snus
>tfw that empire further expands to secure coffee production

1 like Russian brothers, hate Russian authoritarianism eroding civil liberties
2 EU must die for its authoritarianism

It says here that Ukrainians were the baddies:
>Because of the massacres of Jews, Jesuits, Uniates, and Polish nobility, the Polish language term Hajdamactwo became a pejorative label for Ukrainians as a whole.

I got surprised that this rightist clusterfuck supports novorossiya

>if i call it edgy it'll be wrong

1. mostly
2. yes

There was 5 days slavery over ukrainians, ukrainians had no law protection, they were denied entry to the law institutions, were forced into army, were denied freedom and orthodoxy.That's what polish did.You are pol/ack, I don't have to explain the jewish part, right?

They litteraly have commies and nazis fighting side by side there.

1) Pro-Russia yes, I've got Russian blood in me! Pro-Putin, no.
2) I'm an Amerifag, so while I leaned more towards stay, either way idrgaf

I'm actually from Sup Forums just here for the britexit happenings.
Shit sucked indeed for peasants back then but Polish peasants didn't have it much better.

Yes
Yes

Globalism is cancer expansionism.

You literally started Chmielnicki's Uprising and rekt the Commonwealth when we needed strength to fight against Prussia and Russians. We were going to reform Commonwealth into 3-nations state, but you fucking cossack barbarians were only able to wreck havoc to your at-that-time homeland. Fuck you, this is the reason no-one here gives a fuck if you get wrecked by ruskies.

In English, please.

No
Yes

1) No, fuck that country and their obsession to destroy everything they touch.

2) Yes, The UK is better off out

Russians are the only uncuckable white people

1) no)
2) yes

turn ur pink glassed off retard and stop watching rt

>
>Polish peasants didn't have it much better
I am sorry, but they had.Ukrainians actually fough local laws implemented by polish.
Because no one actually ever called you to be ukrainian overlord.You expect us to be loyal after all the shit you've done?You show weakness we sent you to fuck yourself, that's what polish unwillingless to negotiate and diplomatic greediness led to.Not our fault.

1) VALVE SHOULD FUCKING IP BLOCK RUSSIA AND ALL CIS REGION STOP RUINING MY GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
2) If I was a Brit I would be. As a Greek, I realise it's not to my country's best interest.

You stupid fuck, our nobility was mistreating and destroying the Commonwealth in every possible aspect. They were corrupted to the core. They were so far up their asses they didn't even notice that fucking Hohols got sick and tired of getting treated like shit. Quite frankly our peasantry should've done the same and spilled their blood instead of dying for them.

Yes
Yes

no
yes

yes
yes

Shlyahetski volnoshchi or whatever you call them are the reason all commonwealth subjects betrayed it and poland got cucked, not Bogdan Chmelnitski.This guy knows his shit.

rightful clay of the russo-japanese-serbian empire

>1) are you pro-russian?
Ambivalent. There's things I like about you and you leadership, and other things I don't like.
>2) are you in favour of the brexit?
Absolutely.

SWEXIT WHEN

1.yes
2.yes

I will be a kgb informant for hot russian pussy btw

1. no, nice culture and people and all, but being a russian satellite state sucks dick
2. yes

Hm, now you've tempted me to make those borders in Victoria II

>1. Yes. No more brother wars.
>2. Yes

1) I support Russia in the capacity that I am anti WWIII
2) yes