So what are you doing while the USA collapses?

So what are you doing while the USA collapses?

trying to get a job

Fishing mostly, caught a few smallies today and a pickerel.

Picking my nose

It's been some days, but Charlottesville is still giving me a headache.
How are klu klux klan outfits and swastikas are a good way of making people care about white demographic decline in weimerica?

Wait...Weren't you guys making yourselves great again

learning another language so I can work abroad as a teacher (hopefully long enough to apply for citizenship)

are they hiring? i can work from home

>So what are you doing while the USA collapses?

Ecstatically cheering and celebrating on the surface, but secretly we will have already sent envoys to Austria to start a conspiracy on how to annex our neighboring countries, and instigate yet another World War in order to weaken our enemies, and prevent migrants from entering our countries.
The twin cities of Vienna and Budapest can never rest.

establishing the cascadian state

Good lad.

The only time America was great was when all our economic competitors were bombed into the stone age aka post world war II.

Reminder that Cascadians are descended from the worst scum the New World has to offer. You fucking """"people""""" should create your own containment zone and rot in it.

That's kinda sad

And of unknown kinds, trust me.

Staying alive from druggies.

really, what's your definition of great?
has always been, will always be

t. Jealous eastern peasant

Is you definition of scum American pioneers, Quebecois missionaries, Skandi settlers, and English traders?

The KKK's website also denounces both political parties, so...

>tfw in the timeline where the people who try to involve themselves in politics are a bunch of monkeys

American pioneers (backstabbers, theives, ingrates, and liars)

>be fin
>get stabbed

Is that a fir or a birch?
Also
Where is that flag from?

stewards of the land, businessmen, scholars, and honest men

It's a Douglas Fir and it's from Cascadia.

What's cascadia?

A region of North America which is made up of BC, Oregon, and Washington and some fringe bits of surrounding states.

I wish that were true, but they weren't. They were literally thieves, ingrates, and backstabbers. The land was stolen from the HBC and the chief factor that made it possible, by giving shelter, equipment, excellent loan terms, protection from natives, and justice (all against his orders) to these pioneers, was later betrayed by them for no other reason than their lack of human decency or appreciation.

pray for God. Dear american user, the sadly true is that USA are the head of the beast, spreading world wide globalist degeneracy. The good USA is dead, the good americans are powerless. I will pray to god thanking, I wll pray for the good american and I will pray for a new age of pace and prosperity based in good Christian values (or just a good dose of stoicism) .

>So what are you doing while the USA collapses?
Posting pics of females

so bill gates is cascadian?
can he be your president?

Thanks for the explanation

No because we'll be a monarchy under me as King. American money will be worthless here, our currency will be good boy points.

The NWC's claims were extremely shaky to begin with. A great deal of improvement upon the land had been enacted by all parties including ancestors of mine. Had the treaty of Oregon not been signed things might have been different, but it at least ensured peace

The NWC and HBC claims were in no way shaky, they were there first, they did all the groundwork, the subdued the natives, they built the forts, and they created the supply lines. Those improvements upon the land were only made possible by the HBC and the chief factor at Fort Vancouver, who was undeniably betrayed by those he had helped.