I am a 19 years old hikikomori, my record without going outside is 1 year and 4 months

i am a 19 years old hikikomori, my record without going outside is 1 year and 4 months

Jodeer, que puta sema das.

enjoy sunshine brother

Wew

You must be from Galicia or smth, otherwise I can barely imagine Spaniard who didn't go outside for such a long time

Shoot the p*rtugese you pathetic neet

Join a AirSoft club, or start working and learn how to drift. Both are great and fun ways to meet cool people.

See you on the touge or the battlefield, my man.

Weren't you going to kill yourself last month?

Hey jorge what was the last thing you did when you went out?

How do you plan to save yourself?

look at the bright side, you won't get killed in a terrorist attack.

record, probably around 5months when I broke my arm + some hikikomori shit.

You never know, a terrorist could always bring down a plane on top of jorge's mom's house.

>psychologist, i just leave my house to go to the psychologist and psychiatrist
I was the same for a couple of years
>d-dont make fun of my country
Sorry, I wasn't even thinking of the recent events, I was thinking more of what happened in Donnie Darko but in a modern, realistic world

enjoy your sunshine bro, you can't go without saying "el imperio en el que nunca se pone el sol"

>you can't go without saying "el imperio en el que nunca se pone el sol"
lol maybe 200 years ago.

my record was 3 year now im 50% lymphoma cancer

What the fuck is hikikomori,you fagass moor weeaboo?

a neet

dude just go outside man why not it's beautiful, your missing out of life desu, the sunshine and the birds.....

do you remember the outdoors as a child? tell me about them desu.

I know it's Sup Forums but if you need to vent I can supply you with (you)s

desu Sup Forums today I cried, outside in a friend arms talking about my addiction and how my father died of heroin when I was young, how it affects me, how I needed to go to rehab to get better

Basically for my uni, which I work at, we get training for living in the residence halls (dormitory). Today involved officers burning marijuana for people to smell so they know when to call cops and what to do. I got really uncomfortable and left the room to go outside for a full hour. Pic related.

Sad day but people love me, tell your moms and dads if you have them that you love them dearly, tell them that you care for them. I love you anons you make my days when I'm down.

this is now a /feels/ thread...

Hang in there user. Finish that course and make yourself proud. Your happiest days yet await you.

So you just smoke pot?

what a strange word to say spoiled child

>/feels/ thread
there aren't feels threads anymore, just edgy memes

Answer me

What is your addiction?

My record was 4 months, i live in Rio and i honestly hate everything about this city, last time i went outside everything looked like shit and i felt like killing myself.

Haha the cop thing holy fuck Americans are fucking autistic xD