Based Kraft has spoken. Goodell and Trump BTFO

Based Kraft has spoken. Goodell and Trump BTFO

>dear goyim, pls don't say bad things about my business, I want to make more sheckels

>our players are intelligent, thoughtful and care deeply about our community

clearly he's referring to gronk most of all

>goyim
they say "fellow white people" these days

WTF do you EXPECT him to say? The president called for a boycott of his fucking money machine. He can't agree with the president or he loses his nigger gladiators.

Kraft is a kike who lucked into success. I'll give him credit for not stealing tax dollars to fund his stadium but that's it

>oh no my bottom line is in danger! Better make a stament now even though it's too late

Nigga owns Gillette. NFL is a hobby.

> Robert Kraft

Not all capitalists are Jews, nazee.

>n-now p-please s-stop threatening m-me, black p-players and p-people

>disappointed by the tone

he still agrees with what Trump said

>Trump will actually unify this country against him
>his supports will defend this

I never said they were. I am actually Jewish, I would show you my forked and circumcised penis, but then I would get banned

the jews (and by extension protest monkeys) fucked up big time

this is going to be the gamergate of sports

It was his plan all along

it's hilarious how they pretend like all this shit started with trump. he wasn't the one that brought politics into the nfl he was commenting on the presence of politics in the nfl (in this case specifically the flag thing). it's the same shit like when sjws obviously push their agendas through video games and then when someone points that out they go "OMG STOP BRINGING POLITICS INTO THIS OMG OMG SHUT UP YOU BIGOT!!"
you had fucking beyonce and her dancers dressed as black panthers during the half time show raising fists in the air way before trump became president. all of your sports are already heavily infused with political garbage. you have players and clubs participating in "black history month" (what the fuck is that?), you have clubs lecturing people on domestic violence, you have sports pundits lecturing you on all sorts of stuff related to "social justice", you have clubs that participate in the promotion of lgbt degeneracy, etc., etc., etc., i can go on and on. it's fucking insane.
america as a country needs to split and then only those states that have similar political views should reform unions between them.

Trump is not the hero we deserve, but the one we need right now

Yeah well I'm cancelling my cable TV, and so is my dad. ESPN can suck on that.

Robert Kraft is one though

Most NFL games aren't on cable anyway, only Sunday Night/Monday Night football

>doesn't know what black history month is

OY VEY

No shit. Nah but seriously fuck trump on this he had no fucking reason to blab about football but nooo now all sunday long is going to be about muh coming together. He really is outliving his usefulness.

Wrong

how much did he pay his lawyer to write that?

who cares. fucking assholes could at least tell a person what they really think

>Kraft is a kike who lucked into success.
And Trump isn't?

You cannot possibly be more cucked than Trump fags. This shit is ridiculous.
>vote for Trump because you are against the government and its influence
>cry about liberals and political correctness spilling into everything
>President calls for anyone who expresses their first ammendment right in a manner he deems offensive to be fired
>still defend this because you're a fucking cuck
Ooh, daddy, fuck me raw.

Holy fucking shit that's it. Game over. Trump lost.

Kraft is the true shadow leader of the NFL.

All of a sudden liberals care about free speech lmao

they care when you say what they want to hear, as usual

he's setting up so he can ridicule their reaction. football isn't sacred fuck off cuck

>leaf thinks he understands free speech
this is cute, honestly

>the fucking patriots owner speaks out against trump

Is trump a masochist? I don't understand his endgame here. Why does he keep starting fights with people and organizations when he doesn't have to?

>our players are intelligent

he is just running from controversy to controversy, hoping the next thing will draw attention away from the last. He has been doing this since the primaries. If he ever stops, the current controversy will settle so heavy he will be immediately impeached.

>chingchong thinks he understands free speech

He doesn't have to hope it works every single time.

>trump mentions controversy that's in holding pattern
>very next day it's now the biggest topic in the country

All part of the plan

People don't realize this virtue signaling BS will get Trump elected again in 2020.

Honestly it was a stupid move by Trump. The one thing people aren't going to do is stop watching the NFL.

>he will be immediately impeached
for what? smashing feefees?

Craft never read a word of this and most likely doesn't even know the person who wrote and published it.

Yes they will.

feefees got Clinton an impeachment trial

TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS

trump asking for someone to be fired for kneeling isn't violating free speech.
an nfl team firing a player for protesting isn't violating free speech.
the justice department investigating someone because of their political activity isn't violating free speech.
being put in jail or fined for publishing a political message is a violation of limiting free speech.

i get what you're saying though, there's a convenient double standard people are taking up here.

>it was a stupid move by Trump
You americans are so retarded it's ridiculous

When will you realize that Trump distracts on purpose ? Do you honestly think somebody will not vote for Trump because he called out the NFL ?

If Trump can keep people occupied with retarded issues like this one he will eventually get them to forget about NK, healthcare, etc. So far he's doing great on that front.

I'm a huge NFL fan and I constantly think of not watching it anymore because of this political kneeling garbage. Bandwagon fans will stop watching. The question is whether the NFL's rating will drop enough to really hurt them.

>le 4d chess maymay

It's not 4D chess, but it's an obvious attempt to distract from numerous things.

How long do they think they will keep this up for? The boos will grow louder and louder

>le 4d chess maymay

Literal who.

No one cares.

The first team that takes a snake off the field for disrespectful behavior.

I will spend 1K on merch for me and my family.

He will regret shitty comments like this

>distracts on purpose
like that time he fired the FBI director to stop the 'russia thing' and got mueller instead and all his top brass wanted to kill themselves?
kek

>a comment in one of his rallies he does weekly
>attempt to distract

of course coming from a faggot who thinks he knows american politics outside of US. he does nothing but talk about NK, healthcare, etc every time he speaks to a crowd

The only thing obvious here is that Trump is an easily angered manchild who isn't afraid to lash out at people he feels have offended him. He got pissy about someone who isn't even in the league anymore, some people pushed back and of course, because Trump is incapable of letting something go, he doubled down. Same with Charlottsville, same with the FBI firing, same with the dead veterans family. There's no 4D chess.

>his president is a fart noise
LMAO

>4d chess
is 4d chess an sport?