Oh my god, what a depressing fucking movie. Wow

Oh my god, what a depressing fucking movie. Wow.

>born too late to save her
;_;

stop shilling your fucking movie

do you think this is what the actual suicide looked like?

will this still be the most taboo film related suicide?

if it is, it's interesting that she shot herself in the back of the head. less risk than shooting yourself in the mouth (or worse, under the jaw)

looks like she shot herself behind her ear where the skull is the densest and supposed to be ideal if you want to die without feeling it

Apparently when she was researching suicides for a story a cop told her it was the most effective method

How do you fuck this up?

No coming back from that shit, you take out the bits that control the nervous system rather than the flabby memories at the front.

>terrible trigger discipline

Is the other, talented chick in this?

The one who's riding the male presenter/reporter and goes on to have a more successful career.

If it's just about insignificant Christine I'm not really interested. The other woman should be the central character.

>lost my virginity the other day
>will no longer have to kill myself before 30

Whew.

>she obviously points the barrel of the gun behind her head
IT'S ONLY WHAT THE ENTIRE MOVIE IS FUCKING ABOUT, FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR OVER HERE

if you're a grill, well done
if you're a dude wtf dude now you'll never be a wizard

i dont know if you're memeing but thats how christine did it. she put the gun to the upper back of her neck, just at the base of her skull.

she shot her brains asshole

I was 23 years old. Had a while before wizard status.

Are you blind? She pulls the trigger twice before the gun fires, when the gun actually goes off she doesnt pull the trigger. Did they not have time to do another take?

she had weak finger, maybe? she does press a couple times but it looks like she doesn't pull it all the way through until the last one

So the whole movie is just a boring lead-up to her shooting herself for attention whoring purposes, or there's more to it?

Andrea Kirby is in it. Everyone liked her and she wasn't some missing ovary, half-sterile like that useless cow Christine.

we had a thread on this the other day.
The general consensus was that it's not that depressing because she's a thin woman and had plenty of opportunities to get hitched. She decided to reject guys while obsessing over Office Chad, then when she was literally a month away from 30 she realized she fucked up and killed herself.

Although, as one user pointed out, it may have been more difficult for women in the 70s. While today, any woman who isn't fat can easily get a boyfriend/husband with minimal effort, in the 70s there was no online dating and before the obesity epidemic it was harder for women to compete with other women, whereas today they just have to not be a fat cow

but overall, this was just another woman who could have settled for Beta Brad, but held out for Chad and regretted it once she hit the wall

such terrible special effects

Nice guy detected.

>Clearly shoots behind her head
>Blood splatter doesn't appear until after 2 trigger pulls (and isn't in sync with either)
>The cut creates an awkward pause between when she shoots herself and when she falls over

They could've at least tried

You're no longer welcome here.

not an argument

And am I welcome here, seeing as I've had 3 long term relationships, several more that didn't last very long, had sex numerous times with numerous women (4 times I've had full on sex, 3 times I've had non-penetrative sex, i.e. blowjob, handjob)? I've just broken up with a gf, literally days ago, and I am already looking forward to my next sexual conquest.

Fucking normies, leave my Sup Forums and let me stew in my perpetual hate and misery.

I should correct myself, I meant that I've had full on sex with 4 different women, not literally 4 times lol. Why are you so miserable and alone? I guess I am a normie after all, even if I get terribly depressed from time to time.

I just got back from having sex with a cutie user, how's that make you feel?
I mean granted I had to pay her $200, but still

was she right about zoning though?

>it's a Christine does muppet acting to schoolkids scene