I want to start a new life in Pakistan because I'm sick of Western degeneracy. Tips?

I want to start a new life in Pakistan because I'm sick of Western degeneracy. Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/news/528881
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave your basement

Why though France is gonna turn into Pakistan in a few years

Good post

Go back to Algeria instead.

I'm not Muslim but my body is ready for Islam. I want to convert (we all worship the same god anyway, and prophet Muhammad looked like a swell guy), marry a cute Pashtun girl, make sweet Franco-Pashtun babies to her (race-mixing ftw!), and find a higher purpose in life. I can't stand the emptiness of contemporary life desu.

The very low cost of living is attractive too, I could live like an upper-class Parisian for little money in Islamabad or Rawalpindi. With all the autismobux I've been saving up for the past 12 years (spent nothing because I lived with my parents), I can invest everything in the stock market, live off the dividends, and never have to work ever lmao. And there is literally nothing you can do about it.

I wonder if Baloch girls aren't better than Pashtun though.

Dont pollute non wh*Te people with your subhuman wh*Te genes

I am a North African Jew though, am I non-wh*te yet? My skin is pale but my soul is tanned as fuck!

very knowledgeable poster

France is Pakistan with Africans, and five times more expensive to live in. I prefer original Pakistan.

Pic related is my future Pashtun girlfriend and me in 2020.

Pakistan is too poor to live comfortably in. Choose somewhere like Lebanon or Morocco instead.

>78477010
People like you are the reason the filter exists.

I really doubt you are an Algerian Jew.

>MY wh*Te (Amerimutt) ASS IS ON FIRE

>Western degeneracy
You'd better try Utah

Fpbp

The countryside looks comfy desu. Morocco or Lebanon are almost Western in my view.

Not Algerian, baka!

Try something new, this is getting tedious Jörge.

Most Jews in France are of Sephardic, no?

Yes, which implies we also come from Morocco and Tunisia :)

Is there anything you can show me to prove you are Jewish?

And you chose the country of child marriages, raging pedophilia and goat fucking ?!?!

for flying fuck france

Better marry 13 than being capital of gay desu

>inb4 dick pics
I could post prayer books or a kippa, but it means nothing since any goy could walk into a synagogue, take these items (and it is pretty unclear to know if they are given away or if you're stealing them, a bit like hotel shampoo) and then LARP as an Israelite on Tibetan basket-weaving boards... So basically, no proof, but take my word for it.

>child marriages, raging pedophilia and goat fucking
And why do you think I chose Pakistan famalam?

I'm sure your family with despise you if you change your beliefs especially since it's Muslim

Better have Muslim children than Jewish non-children.

>Jewish non-children.
I don't understand what you are saying here

I'm Jewish and you just made me an anti Semite. I hope some ugly Paki bashes you

this post presents a very astute observation

Pashtuns dont racemix f.am and if you want to move dont choose anywhere but islamabad since its the best city

JEW PARTY YOU CUCQS

LETS TURN PAKISTAN INTO KIKESTAN

NOT KARACHI?

Thanks guys (>_

SAUDI ARABIA IS ALREADY PAKISTAN TBQH

Karachi is newyork but smaller and shittier with more slums, pajeet and bengali migrants and nigger tier people. The weather is dirty and humid and its always cloudy. If you are rich like me you can barely manage to afford to live in the top 10% which is nice

Lahore and Karachi are good places to live in Pakistan.

>same iq as pakistan
Explain

HOW ABOUT SIALKOT? LAHORE?
WHATS GOOD ABOUT ISLAMABAD?

>Pashtuns dont racemix f.am
I've known some but as a whole it seems that people in your country and around really don't. Must be tribal values desu.

Lahore, Islamabad and some parts of pindi are also fine. Actually any city is first world if you live in the cantt, unfortunately its only for army officers

No idea m8, paki workers are so fucking stupid they might as well be mentally retarded

Agreed.

WHATS THE WORST PLACE IN PAKISTAN

Get some tips off these guys !

YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO "SAUDI PAKISTAN" TO BETTER WELCOME YOUR NEW RESIDENTS

DO ANY OF THEM GET CITIZENSHIP OR RACEMIX WITH THE NATIVES OR ARE THEY ALL GUEST WORKERS?

Quetta, where I am right now. Over crowded, desert where it rarely rains, no clouds. Its mini afghanistan. Also has the highest terrorism rates in Pakistan. What you people imagine about pakistan is what pakis imagine about quetta

WORSE THAN PESHAWAR?

HOW COME YOURE THERE?

Saudis are forbidden by law to racemix with south asians. A south asian would need to get nationality in some arab cunt b4 marrying a saudi

DUBZ

JUST SOUTH ASIANS OR ANYONE NOT SAUDI?

Peshawer is fine apart from some bacha bazi and crime here and there. The people are good looking and the infrastructure is first world. My mum grew up there, she never saw a dark person in her life until she visited karachi

ARE YOU A PASHTUN?

Southasians since they consider us sub-human literally

hahaha good one

naah maybe foreign women with Saudi men but very rare for the other way around.

>American asks about a city
>first thing paki brings up is skin color

>Saudis are forbidden by law to racemix with south asians.

doubt it m8, sauce?

Yes
>Inb4 wh*Te
We aren't wh*Te, fair yes, wh*Te no

arabnews.com/news/528881

>The report states that 13,117 Saudi women married foreigners, including US, UK and Turkish citizens, an increase of 8,553 interracial marriage contracts from the previous year.
>A total of 2,583 Saudi men married foreigners out of a total of 160,271 marriage contracts sealed last year.

>According to the report, the largest number of Saudi women in this category married Yemenis, with 544 marriage contracts, while 375 married Kuwaitis, 307 married Qataris, 120 married Syrians, 112 married Emiratis, 72 married Pakistanis, 65 married Palestinians and 62 married Egyptians.

>The report also stated that five Americans, three British, and three Turks married Saudi women in 2012. The Philippines was at the bottom of the list, with only one marriage contract.

BIG FOREIGN COCK

WHY?

"WHEATISH"?

>All these wh*tes

white genocide can't come soon enough

No, reddish brown or light wheatish or fair with red undertones. The main difference is facial structure

T. GEOFFREY SMITH LARPING AS A MOOR

interesting, good for them

AS A PASHTUN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION IN AFGHANISTAN? IS IT RELEVANT TO YOU?

Tunisian

You guys just look like Arabs desu. Rapebabby supreme.

Interesting, I'd think a Saudi would be pissed of all people.

WHAT ARE PASHTUN GIRLS LIKE?

QUQ

ARE YOU THE ONE FROM MENA WHO GOES TO NJ EVERY SUMMER?

No. I moved to the US when i was four.

NY AREA?

They are fair since women dont go out much. Very traditional and conservative

California

DO YOU HAVE A GF?

QUQ

IM NY OFC

No

COULD YOU GET ONE IF YOU WANTED TO?

Idk, there was this flirty gril with me in school in previous city(dad is in army so we are posted to different after 2 years), another one used to stare alot.
>be me
>move to quetta
>3rd day at school
>grils play truth or dare with boiz
>my turn
>choose truth
>ask me who I like out of them
>autismkicksin.jpg
>sperg out and tell them I need to go to the bathroom
>spend rest of time there

SO YOU DONT LIVE THE TRADITIONAL LIFE YOURE WHAT THEY CALL AN ARMY BRAT HUH

IF YOU DATED ONE HER FATHER WOULDNT KILL HER OR WOULD?

They would beat me up. By the time I find out some gril is interested in me we move to some other city. God is protecting my virginity

ARE YOU WAITING TILL MARRIAGE OR IS IT TOO FAR TO PLAN

DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT GET GIRLS AND LIVE TO TELL THE TALE?

>waiting till marriage
Yes
>friends that get grils
Yes

HOW SERIOUS A MUSLIM ARE YOU?

filthy traitor

I am a serious muslim but I dont pray often even though I strive to

DO YOU LIKE THE TALIBAN OR THE AFGHAN GOVT?

Paki-user should move to the US

No, I like afghanis though

DO YOU LIKE TAJIK AFGHANS? WHICH WAS THE BEST RULER IN AFGHANISTAN HISTORY

TRIPS

Dont know much about about history
>do you like tajiks
Sure, I also like hazaras. Have hazaras friends as well

Kys, cuck.

>Jewish non-children.
explain please

>this is what Genrikh does with his life when there's no /mena/ thread up

$mh 2bh f@m

Long time no see

>trusting anything from Richard Lynn, or research funded by the Pioneer fund.
My oh my, user-kun.

Sup anonymous Pakistani

Who is genrikh

The Jew ITT typing in all caps

>Jewish non-children
I mean: not having children at all because Jewish females are unworthy. Having nothing instead. A Jewish form of nothing.

Thanks for the advice famalam.