/ZHG/ Zero Hour General: It Begins Edition

For the last few weeks, we've had these sporadic late night threads about this eerie sensation that we're on the cusp of a terrible, historic moment. Have you felt it? It feels like something's off.. amidst all the happenings these last few months, there's been a a creeping sensation building in the backs of our minds, like the sense animals get before an earthquake comes that makes them run like all hell..

Now that Brexit has succeeded, markets are extremely volatile. This may be it, Globalism has created a bubble of monumental proportions. The crash of '08, and many crashes before it, have never been allowed to run their course, rather they were just redigested into the economy, and the hangover was postponed for a later date. The world's economy is a huge bloated bubble, overconnected and dangerous to the entire globe. And now, the EU is about to collapse. With Britain's exit, Sweden, the Netherlands, Italy, Greece and France could all potentially leave. Brexit was the catalyst for the destruction of the European Union, which in turn means the bursting of the world financial bubble.

This would have come with or without the Brexit, but it's here.

The Zero Hour Begins.

Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtu.be/sI1C9DyIi_8
youtu.be/RBJlU4xIxBk?t=45s
worldometers.info/world-population/
youtu.be/pIamzBSNzHc
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/
americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-308-300blk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ready...

Important Links: All these videos are lengthy, but worth the time. We've been building up to a crisis point since WW2, politically and socially.. but also in terms of population and resource usage. This is more than just a normal bubble collapsing. More than a depression or a historical footnote. This is the Zero Hour.

Welcome to the pivot point of history.

Dr. Calhoun’s Mouse Utopia Experiments-
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

Dr. Albert A. Bartlett talks about growth-
youtu.be/sI1C9DyIi_8

The Precariat: The New Dangerous Class-
youtu.be/RBJlU4xIxBk?t=45s

World Population Clock-
worldometers.info/world-population/

Pretty hyped tbqh fām

BETTER GET THOSE RON PAULS READY LADS

youtu.be/pIamzBSNzHc

Thread Theme: Czech Mantras to Lord Kek

Switzerland recently cancelled their 24 year standing application to join the EU, the Czechs have said they will follow Britain out of the EU, Serbs have said the magic has gone out of joining the EU, Geert Wilders and Marine le Pen are calling for local referendums on EU membership...

Greece, Denmark, Italy and Sweden also have rumours about them possibly leaving soon

ready as fuck, gonna vote trump, glad i live nowhere

Time to go to Damascus

Finally. A happening for the history books.

You will tell your children you lived to see the beginning of this, so long as you see it through

It's a slow happening. It's been creeping in for years. We all sense its acceleration.

It's exponential now. Our culture and our youth are insane. Our niggers and spics are primed to rebel. Our women are poised to topple all we have built.

This is our hour. Learn everything you can about survival.

Is this the end? Or the beginning?

>yfw no happening happens

I am ready to get cucked

back to back against the world.....just like old times

i had a odd recurring dream about puking rotting flesh and worms after leaving a tunnel of sorts...odd thing is i came across an user who had the same dream before me...freaky shit

>implying your children will survive

they will be the first to go.

Markets are set to crash hard when they open tomorrow, a week ago Nikkei was crashing just from fears of a Brexit.. maybe you're right, and nothing will happen.. we can hope.

But like I said in the original post, globalism has built a bubble that spans all the world's financial markets. If that bubble pops...

Come on guys, it's celebration time. Be happy for tonight. We can return to our normal cynicism tomorrow.

4 of clubs, path of light, brother

good to have you by my side.

Your dream means you are purging the negative parts of yourself and passing through a mjor juncture in your life. Maybe we all are.

>we're on the cusp of a terrible, historic moment. Have you felt it? It feels like something's off.. amidst all the happenings these last few months, there's been a a creeping sensation building in the backs of our minds, like the sense animals get before an earthquake comes that makes them run like all hell..

Yep. And I couldn't be happier that it happened.

Even chaos is better than the stagnation we have been surrounded by.

I wish you britbongs the best.

I always thought your "can you feel it?" threads were bullshit.

I was wrong. It's happened.

I knew I kept this folder for a reason.

the contagion begins.

I am happy. Brexit needed to happen. But I think we are just at the highest point on the rollercoaster right now, and next is a huge drop.

It's an exciting trepidation I feel, even if what's coming is cruel and horrible, it needs to happen.

I feel like the New World Order is coming apart at the seams, and the best the like of Soros can do is hide in gold.

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

And so begins the greatest happening of our times

fuck

though on my end, I have had this feeling of dread about the crowning of shillary

Not clicking those links.

Nice try FBI

this is just a variant of the happening meme
nothing big will happen, move along

THIS IS NOT A SUPPRESSOR

This is a muzzle brake.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put a Maglite over it :^)

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/

It came early, before they had everything prepared for it

there's a chance

Those links are actually legit. And since you're American, there is nothing wrong with building your own 80% lower, assuming you don't live in a backasswards state like kommiefornia.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting newfriend
CALIFORNIANS

Taking off this black rivet WILL NOT turn this 10/30 round Lancer magazine into a 30 round magazine.

Please don't do it :^)

>americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/

I'm impressed, that is actually creative.

Still pretty useless though, who uses subsonic 5.56? Might as well be a .22

If they have one in .300 blackout it could get interesting.

Can't you see it?

You don't need eyes anymore..

I got you senpai

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-308-300blk/

Unfortunately it's sold out at the moment

>"Zero Hour"
I look forward to this general still being here many years into the future and eventually overtaking Katawa Shoujo General as the longest lasting general ever.
I look forward to the apocalypse as much as the next guy, but shouldn't this be on /x/?

>googled the card
>my birthday is june 26

okay this is some creepy accurate stuff

Son of a bitch, not bad famalam.

Currently awaiting my first 80% lowers with the router jig. Can't wait to finally build it.

this is Sup Forums with a splash of /x/.. political events and sociology with the odd prophetic dream and doomsday portent, tied in reality but with a dash of the mystical

Pic related, one of the signs that Ragnarok is coming (the Norse version of the Apocolypse)

these threads are losing quality...

Nice trips

I knew something was off. I had a wake dream last night and dog kept barking and growling in the dark at something unseen. Pendulum of zeitgeist has swung as far as it can and is finally coming back. First it will be Quickening then the Happening. Stay ahead of the curve, keep in touch with your close ones, be at peace with God and Universe. Good luck.

I'm all for happenings as much as the next guy, but I must say that this "eerie sensation" is from just spending all your time on Sup Forums and constantly ingesting the most apocalyptic news and information you can find.

i visited my friend i knew from cadets who lived in south dakota

>big army family
>kinda crazy but awesome military recruiter uncle
>takes us to his basement and lets me hold a fucking m60 and look at every other gun i had only dreamed of

i later got to fire a 1911...i think i love you guys

>not knowing that you can just mold a poly lower

IBEX35 is down by ~11%.

I'm laughing like a fucking maniac.

>resin

They don't call you the master of deceit for nothing

>Global economy crashing.
>Spain posturing to regain Gibraltar.
>UK not in the top 5 economic powers for the first time since Rome.
>Middle-East flareups being ignored because of brexit fallout.
>Cameron to resign leaving upper UK leadership in turmoil.
>NATO power at an all-time low while scaling up troop presence in eastern bloc states.

mmm... sure does smell like WORLD WAR in the morning.

Does anyone have the user's spontaneous predictions for the future from zero hour 1.0??

Please post it if you do.. I'm searching but I can't find it

Kills yourself unbearable faggot
The fascist state will prevent undesirable faggots like you from owning firearms

Let's remember that the Brexit involves a 2 year waiting period.. if Spain makes good on their threats to annex Gibraltar, or if the EU keeps shoving 'fugees into the UK, things will get interesting

i feel like im alive in the dying days of another rome

at least i can face the end with dignity

But I have a feeling that this world war would be disastrous, yes I know that it is obvious that a world war is always disastrous in all aspects, but I don't know man, might be just paranoia, but I feel that the upcoming world war is going to break the entire infrastructure of the human race in general. Like a normal kid that is about to get gang raped by a bunch of pedophiles, he won't be the same ever again.

Who knows, but the upcoming disaster is already way ahead of us

Damascus has fallen

>Damascus

That's exactly what you're living in. We have no values, ridiculous amounts of wealth, and are undergoing the largest mass migration in human history.

A few places would still be technologically sound but you're right. We will probably just go back to the mean existence of humanity AKA shit. Those of us who don't die anyway, I'll probably get killed pretty quickly here in chicano land.

godspeed to you all

i hope whatever comes after us...i hope they remember us well atleast

I am genuinely worried for the state of my country, I don't think we have the means to protect our people.

Our stability is already too low

We literally need, up to this point, a ruthless dictatorship if we want to fix our country. I know that is not possible, not in the current year, I doubt uncle Sam would allow that and I doubt the Mexican people would want that.

Democracy and equality have really done a wonder on the world. Low IQ nations fuck themselves up, high IQ nations then work their hardest to turn themselves into low IQ nations.

Democracy is ok on a smaller state level but a federal branch should be a monarchy or something.

F

i am just gonna say i wouldn't be entirely opposed to another British empire.

Don't worry Mexibro, we'll be sending 11,000,000 of your compatriots home soon, maybe they can help.

All the /biz/ spergs think it'll rebound tomorrow, but once NYSE opens at 9 AM EST, that's when the REAL fun begins!

DOW is already projected to lose at least 650 points

>11

There's at least 25 million illegals here. I know she was all dubya during the early 2000s but Ann Coulter's new book really lays down the gravity of our situation.

Don't send those guys back

We are struggling with the lack of work and education already

hope things improve for you guys

I want a third attempt to make a Mexican monarchy.

The first 2 worked pretty good, until, you know, jews happened

you guys have the spanish blood in ya...i could see it happening

did Jews really have something to do with mexico? i remember someone mentioning that

The best way to send them back, is to take away their benefits or give them something so they can go back. You simply can't deport 11 million people.

I guess I'll have to improvise

>You simply can't deport 11 million people
Yes you can. Taking benefits will be a part of that, but don't deny the holocaust or operation wetback on me.

The Mexican monarchies were fucking based.

Yes, Patriots always find a way to improvise in the face of tyranny

Remember lads, education is the strongest weapon

What is that ring?

:^)

The freemasonry is practically it's right arm

Also, the Mexican government and media is full of them

Carlos Slim Helú / Grupo Carso, Telmex
Eugenio Garza Lagüera / FEMSA KOF
Lorenzo H. Zambrano Treviño / Cemex
Antonino Fernández Rodríguez / Grupo Modelo
Emilio F. Azcárraga Jean / Grupo Televisa
Roberto González Barrera de Hank / Grupo Maseca, Grupo Financiero Banorte
Daniel Servitje Montull Y Roberto Servitje Sendra / Grupo Bimbo
Ricardo B. Salinas Pliego / Televisión Azteca, Elektra, Movilacces, Dataflux
Alberto Bailléres González / Grupo Bal®
María Asunción Aramburazabala / Tresalia Capital, Modelo
Francisco Javier y Ricardo Martín Bringas / Soriana
Max Mocjeñ Suberville / Liverpool
Olegario Vázquez Raña / Grupo Ángeles
Isaac Saba Raffoul / Casa Saba, Unefon
Luis Berrondo Ávalos / Mabe, Grupo Financiero Bital, Mexchem
Cynthia H. Grossman / Grupo Continental
Dioniaio Garza Medina / Alfa
Carlos Peralta Quintero / IUSA
Ángel Losada Gómez / Giganteham Zabludovsky (arquitecto), arquitecto hermano de Jacobo Zabludovsky.
Adela Micha, periodista y reportera.
Alan Tacher, conductor de televisión.
Andrés Roemer Slomianski, conductor de televisión y escritor.
Arnoldo Kraus, autor.
Arturo Ripstein, cineasta y director.
Carlos Alazraki, publicista.
Fernando Schwartz, comentarista deportivo.
Gastón Luken Garza /Consejero Ciudadano del IFE
Sami David David /Excandidato del PRI al gobierno de Chiapas
Sabina Berman, escritora, conductora de televisión.
Salomón Cohen, cofundador con Miguel Goldstein de las tiendas departamentales Dorian.
Salomón Goldberg Caballero, asesor jurídico de Maguen David en México, hijo del rabino Isaac Goldberg Levy y saboteador de esfuerzos políticos nacionalistas.
Santiago Levy Algazi, ex director del IMSS. Sara Sefchovich, escritora.
Shanik Berman, animadora de radio y TV.

Those are just a few of them, I had to cut the list because it exceeded the 2000 characters, it was 3 times this size

Thanks Canada, I hope someone kills Trudeau in the streets for Allah

would it really be so bad if the south seceded and cut off the land drug trade, withering the corruption in northern mexico to death?

if the demand was high enough they would figure a way

Why ..have you seen one?

Abrahamic mystical traditions say they are a type of angel

They also bear a striking resemblance to a type of entity DMT users commonly encounter, playful beings they usually call machine elves

An Ophanim, angels that guard the throne of God.

This is very true, and a lot of drugs do come by boat.. but cocaine is the lifeblood of the cartels. This is partly why we see such a vicious retaliation against the Oaxaca protests. But it's also the place with the highest indigenous populations, where people hold onto pre-conquest traditions.. if there were a part of mexico that could break away, it would be Oaxaca.

The corruption comes from the top

It won't go away

literally had a dream of me being in WW3 4 days ago, shit was scary as fuck, pretty sure a wa is gonna start because of this shit, but ohwell the end outcome is best as globalism dies.

Right in the fucking feels every fucking time

Use cover guys. Identify your targets. The shitposting must continue

I think you guys need a revolution. I really do. I made the unfortunate mistake of getting my degree in Political Science, but the silver lining was I ended up taking a class solely on Mexico, its history, its politics, and I realized you guys have been fucked around by foreign powers since day one. Not that the Aztecs were gentle masters, they ruled by fear and warfare, but the times where Mexico has been controlled by Mexican people have all been too brief.. it's like a promise that is always unfulfilled. I'm rooting for you mexibro.

tell us your dream as best as you can remember it, please

kek

Damn shiro....have fun in the pokey faggot

Its a bit early for that

I had a dream where I was herding gorillas in an enclosure. I accidentally let poison get into their food and my mother pointed it out within earshot of the gorillas. A baby gorilla died and The gorillas escaped to hunt me down. Didn't have any weapons. Woke up in the middle of the search.

WW3
>gray setting
>fire on buildings
>black and gray clouds
>around old crumbling concrete buildinds
>had some rifle, probably an AR15
>looking for mom and dad and sis
>can't find them
>think i got lost and died from mortar fire

best part is here
>US gov starts detaining people
>all across the states
>national fake cyber attack motherfucker, prez shuts down all communications
>tell dad to hide the guns
>military police ask for me and take me to a fucking holding block
>rounding up all these people in the usa in these holding block cells
>gun grabbing was real
>we somehow fucking escape, someone blows open a huge ass hole in a wall
the cyber attack was real

We've had enough revolutions and "fights for freedom".

WE NEED A COMPETENT LEADER

Even Adolf Hitler said, Mexico is one of the richest countries in the world and desperately ask for a good leader.

But as you said, foreign countries are always crushing us.

The last time we got a competent leader he got exiled and died far away from his land

portents of dark times ahead, lads

shit's terrifying.. I hope it's not as prophetic as it sounds.. but it sounds entirely possible

>muh pokey

Do me a favor, neck yourself.

I never made a threat towards anybody, and sharing information for educational purposes isn't illegal.

Now come over here and gargle my scrotum fucc boi

I can see the idea of a strong leader working for Mexico.. Diaz was a decent dude, but he still let the US Robber Barons basically rape his country.. sure, he modernized Mexico, but he did it heavily on the backs of displaced peasants.

You need a strong NATIONALIST leader who has a touch of xenophobia, especially regarding my country. Hell, we're taking advantage of you still, the reason people are so afraid of Trump winning is he might make moves to repeal NAFTA, and he wants to kill the parasitic remitance/labor exploitation cycle. If all the Mexicans here were legal, businesses wouldn't jew the fuck out of em, because that would be illegal discrimination. But since it's a situation where the employer usually knows an illegal is illegal and using someone else's social, they pretend they don't (plausible deniability) and look the other way, but simultaneously pay that worker less than they would a US citizen. This is especially true in restaurants, where they'll avoid hiring legal citizens for kitchen work to save money. I worked in restaurants for a decade, and it was true everywhere I worked. Note, I am in Arizona, so proximity to the border might be a factor.

Point is it's a fucked up situation, and exploitation of Mexico is still going on as we type.