Inspired a sizeable amount of UK citizens to vote in favor of Brexit...

>Inspired a sizeable amount of UK citizens to vote in favor of Brexit, arguably the decisive amount that determined the outcome of the vote
>Brexit has in turn already inspired alot of other EU countries to consider leaving the EU and various autonomous regions to seek independence
>Hasn't even attained presidency yet

No matter if you agree with this man's views or not, no matter if he becomes the next president, one thing is for certain; this man has single-handedly sparked a revolution.

He hasn't inspired us to do anything but ban him from our country. Do you know nothing about our politics?

Americans had nothing to do with this.

>Inspired a sizeable amount of UK citizens to vote in favor of Brexit, arguably the decisive amount that determined the outcome of the vote

How retarded do you have to be to believe this?

>implying it wasn't that last minute 'dorse from the don which pushed brexit over the edge

I'm ready to pledge my vote to this man.

Bless his cause

may the darkness lift from us

>Inspired a sizeable amount of UK citizens to vote in favor of Brexit, arguably the decisive amount that determined the outcome
Why do you just say shit like this? Do you think you know anything about the numbers?

But yeah he sparked a revolution, he is the overlord of battle against globalism perhaps

NO he didn't inspire a single person

Deny it all you want, but I can guarantee that if this man wasn't constantly in the spotlights, you would never have garnished enough votes in favor of Brexit

It wasn't. I doubt most people in the country even know that he supported Brexit.

He did literally nothing.

idiot

FPWP

Mate, honestly, people don't like trump in this country, even those who voted leave

He inspired me

if 1% of leave voters switched it would have been remain.

you don't think 1% of voters were swayed by the don?

brexit won by 4%

Yet he did everything :^)

>ban him from our country

hes in the UK right now fuck stick

Last I heard Cameron is stepping down :^)

It's true, most of my mates still think of him as being a bad thing.

Trump is a revolutionary figure, but the Referendum was made possible by Nigel and was turbocharged by Boris Johnson. It was those two who really made this happen.

>"that Nigel guy"
come on don

I'm serious. Besides, for us, foreigners' opinions influence no one. If anything, he probably pushed people towards voting remain since so many people hate him. But either way I can't imagine it accounting for more than 0.1%.

I'm not denying that they did 99% of the work, and they certainly deserve pretty much all the credit, but Brexit passed with only a meager 2%, and with all the attention the don is getting it's fairly likely that that 2% would never have voted for leave hadn't he been around. Heck, even if the don only managed to pursued 1,1% into changing their vote from remain to leave, it's thanks to him that Brexit passed.

I don't know if it's that bad. It might make people get curious as to who "that Nigel guy" is.

to buy property in scotland

best time to do it

Nobody cares about him here other than obsessed leftys.

Personally I like the don but our parliament did actually debate banning him if you'll remember

you have to earn the privilege to be named by the Don. just keep at it and Trump will say his full name

post yfw you knew the Big Don knew the currency would crash and was had deals lined up to buy property

No, he's in Scotland.

The UK is just England and Wales now.

the dude won't even acknowledge most of his opponents in the election by anything other than a nickname and you're surprised that won't refer to Farage by his full name?

>ITT: Brits pretend nobody in their country cares about the Donald when their parliament literally debated whether or not they should ban him from the country

Donald is the inspirational figurehead of ALL the nationalist movement taking place all over the world right now.

do you brits honestly think you wouldn't have been at least somewhat emboldened by the Don's victories here?

there's no need to be embarrassed by it, i guarantee you we'll be emboldened by your major victory over the globalists.

Together, we shall resign the false song of globalism to the dustbin of history. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony

>Britain will never vote to leave!
>Media bias for weeks if not months, ensuring us that we'll remain
>People still vote to leave

Same thing is gonna happen with Trump. Media hates him, ensures people he won't win or even stand a chance.

Hes giving a speech in your country in one hour. If you truly banned him, then you did a piss poor job of enforcing it....just like all the muzzies that raped and pillaged their way in.

It was debated in parliament and we decided not to do it
I wouldn't be so sure. This is a British thing for conservative-leaning people to be quite about their beliefs

THE FIRE RISES

>conservative-leaning people to be quite about their beliefs
It's a western thing pretty much.
Leftists sperg out completely when someone has a different opinion than them.