Who was the bigger douchebag in the music industry?

Who was the bigger douchebag in the music industry?

Pic unrelated obviously

Gene Simmons
Dave Grohl
Lars Ulrich
Sting
Bono
Richie Blackmore

It was the first thing that popped into head.

Ian Watkins
Gary Glitter
Vince Neil
Ian Curtis
Varg Vikernes
Puff Daddy
Kurt Cobain
Kieth Moon
Jim Gordon
Sid Vicious
Phil Spector
Charles Manson
Gucci mane
Big Lurch
Tupac
Chris Cornell
Chester Bennington
GG Allin
Pete Doherty
Chuck Berry
Bard "Faust" Eithun
Gaahl
Leadbelly
Rick James

Liam Gallagher

>Dave Grohl

Kurt Cobain was a way bigger douche than Grohl

>Dave Grohl
What makes him a douchebag? Don't know much about him or his career after Nirvana but from what I've heard he's a pretty cool guy

Watkins, and it's pretty hard to argue with desu

it was just banter, mate

Dave Grohl is a notoriously cool dude though

So was your high school bully.

What about the Oasis brothers?

He's a walking, talking embodiment of the "le wrong generation" meme.

wew, lock him up

Sid was apparently quite a nice lad before he got hooked on heroin, which makes it all the more sad that he ended up like he did

not a musician at all

Nah. Group is a notorious douchebag. He's cultivated an isolated, out-of-touch, surrounded by yes-men "rock god" ego. He literally described *electronic* music as "push-button" music.
And as a guy who churns out some of the most boring, vanilla, safe middle-of-the-road garbage... he still thinks of himself as a "dangerous rocker".

dave grohls whole thing is that he is actually the nicest guy in rock music.

These.

dave disagreeing with you musically doesnt mean he has a bad personality.
It just means you are an over sensitive cunt who cant stand someone liking something you dont like

Are you serious? Do you even know what the thread is about?
No one even implied that he was a criminal, moron. This thread is about douchebags... which he is. Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

i don't care if he's a nice guy, i think his taste is pretty lousy except for everlong

I wouldn't call Foo Fighters vanilla though, mainly due to how the band does certain chord voicings and finds creative ways to bypass being just power chord hard rock. Vanilla would be like Seether or Nickelback

He doesn't just "disagree musically". He actually believes that as a mediocre soft-rock guitarist and songwriter, he is above people who make music that he doesn't understand. He completely lacks any humility. That is exactly what a douchebag is.

So why would you bring up someone with different opinions to you instead of someone that has actually done something bad? How is a criminal not a bigger douchebag than a guy that likes dadrock? Get your priorities in order, fuckface.

>He doesn't just "disagree musically". He actually believes that as a mediocre soft-rock guitarist and songwriter, he is above people who make music that he doesn't understand
Nah, dude, you sound butthurt because the rock man likes rock and you are mad he doesnt feel bad about it and it triggers you because you are a faggot poptmaist garbage person

I heard Sebastian Bach is an asshole. Can't confirm.

Nah. 'Nice guys" don't seek to put other people down for making music they don't understand as an attempt to inflate their own ego.
I think Grohl is a great drummer... he really is.
He's still a douchebag.

I think there's a distinction with people like him though who is probably rude af because they fried their brains on drugs and alcohol.

they're just extremely funny and charismatic chads. assholes too, but not the classic douchebags

At least the biggest without getting done for something desu

That's hilarious because For Fighters is stright-up radio pop garbage.
Also his balls are clearly planted firmly in your mouth.

"Everlong" is good.

Daily Reminder Dave Grohl is Sup Forums incarnate
>During an interview at this year’s BRIT Awards, FOO FIGHTERS frontman Dave Grohl was asked about the music he’s been listening to these days. He replied: “Lil Pump. That’s all I gotta say. Lil Pump. I’m not kidding man. I got sucked into Lil Pump‘s world and I’m stuck. I can’t get out!
>He added: “I’ve got Gucci Gang, I’ve got D-Rose. D-Rose is kind of my jam. Why can’t we write fucking songs like that?!”
>Dave then proceeded to rap some of the lyrics from Lil Pump‘s “Foreign“: “I drive foreign cars, I fuck foreign bitches… Hundred on my wrist, eighty on my wrist.”

I love rock music. I think Dave Grohl is a phenomenal drummer.
He is also a egotistical prick, and the Foo Fighters are a made-for-radio soft rock pop band... so watch out where you chuck those stones, Mr. Glass House.

>put people down

Are you the walking embodiment of electronic music?

Did he press your button?

Lol, i was right, you are an over sensitive faggot.

Damn, dude. Is Dave Grohl your dad or something? You're awfully sensitive to anyone criticizing him.

Are you being serious?
No, I don't make electronic music.
Why are you so thin-skinned about Grohl? You act like he's an infalliuable god or something.

this is now a grohl thread

PATTON

>throws a tantrum when someone brings his idol down a peg
>calls other people overly sensitive, triggered, and butthurt

WHERE DO WE GO NOW

>get owned in thread
>cant come with any arguments
>just repeats the thing the other guy said
>same fags too

pathetic

>"same fags"
>spacing

go back

That guy from hedley? that guy from creed? that kid rock fellow? OP possibly?

I am kind of impressed by how dedicated you are to defending David Grohl's honor on an anonymous board. What is that all about?
Grohl is pretty notorious for being an out-of-touch dad rocker who frequently mocks things he doesn't understand, and most people just sort of forget about it and appreciate his drumming.
But not you...
You ferociously defend him like you guys are bros or something. What is that all about?

I am kind of impressed by how dedicated you are to hating David Grohl on an anonymous board. What is that all about?
>Grohl is pretty notorious for being an out-of-touch dad rocker
On Sup Forums maybe, which is pretty notorious for being an out-of-touch autism board, who frequently mocks things that makes them irrationally mad, and most people just sort of forget about it and appreciate their memeing.
The real world see him as a charismatic nice guy, and constantly label him as such.
You ferociously attack him like he fucked your mom something. What is that all about?

theres an old joke about foo fighters
ice cream comes in three flavors: chocolate,strawberry,and foo fighters
i didn't say it was a good joke,i just said that it was old
seriously though,does anyone really think that foo fighters soft rock radio pop is any different from nickelback or air supply?

solid list, including Dave GrrHole