Pittsburg Steelers @ Chicago Bears Pre game

Are you ready guys?

it's hilarious how they pretend like all this shit started with trump. he wasn't the one that brought politics into the nfl he was commenting on the presence of politics in the nfl (in this case specifically the flag thing). it's the same shit like when sjws obviously push their agendas through video games and then when someone points that out they go "OMG STOP BRINGING POLITICS INTO THIS OMG OMG SHUT UP YOU BIGOT!!"
you had fucking beyonce and her dancers dressed as black panthers during the half time show raising fists in the air way before trump became president. all of your sports are already heavily infused with political garbage. you have players and clubs participating in "black history month" (what the fuck is that?), you have clubs lecturing people on domestic violence, you have sports pundits lecturing you on all sorts of stuff related to "social justice", you have clubs that participate in the promotion of lgbt degeneracy, etc., etc., etc., i can go on and on. it's fucking insane.
america as a country needs to split and then only those states that have similar political views should reform unions between them.

*kneels*

Shit, what was the stream site?

AYO NIGGA WE FINNA KNEEL ON EVERY PLAY AND REALLY SHOW DEM WHO DA BOSS AROUND HERE IS

I'm ready to get embarrassed by the Steelers if thats what you are asking.

>yfw da burrs win da steeler sowl

Why are any of you watching this game?
Tell me one reason you shouldn't boycott the NFL and all of those protesting players?

Jay get off Sup Forums and prepare for the game, I believe in you

I haven't watched a bears game, or any football game really, in 3 years. What have I missed? Also im anti democrat, so I want to see these kneelers punished.

Da Burrs will win.

I have to support muh local team (which drafts from all over the US and is not representative of the local population at all)

have sex loser

I wouldn't mind the steelers winning but now that they're not going to stand for the anthem I hope we embarrass them

Post burrs

im everyone who is gonna pretend what's wrong with the NFL is the players kneeling and not the garbage product quality.

Please link stream someone

>Jay
What

First Steelers game I get to watch this season thanks to work. Go Steelers!

r/nflstreams

let's GO boyos

Sup Forumsfats are THIS retarded and whiny
Fuck off you virgin. It's football time.

>We're not going to play politics. We're football players, we're football coaches," said Tomlin. "We're not participating in the anthem today, not to be disrespectful to the anthem, to remove ourselves from the circumstance."
Because they're not protesting. They're refusing to be baited. There IS a difference.

I actually have no idea what's going on with the BEars, who's their QB

It's the poor product and the long and frequent commercial breaks. The politics just make it that much more unwatchable.

a fucking giraffe stealing a living

Why not both

Jesus, just be honest and say "i hate niggers"

because getting mad about players kneeling is about the stupid thing to get mad about.

Who only watching for 5 minutes to see if they're gonna stand for the anthem here?

I honestly cant tell with these singers
Is this supposed to be good?

no but seriously, why even have the national anthem before games?

just do it for the superbowl, make it actually special

not him but i hate niggers, any non nigger who has lived in a 2 block radius with niggers do too

CHRISTOPHER LEE IS ALIVE HOLY SHIT

Iowa vs Pedo State yesterday to the Bears vs Rapists (most likely also pedos) today.

I am ready.

Steelers in locker room. What a fucking bunch of shitheads.

>America truncates the South proper and Southwest

Literally heaven on Earth

This guy is terrible

Steelers didnt leave locker room
Bears havent had a single person protest all year

Based Chicago booing steelniggers

all those boos.

beautiful Fuck these people.

How dare you say that about Count Dooku

>black coach
>entire team disrespecting anthem
Makes sense

There was one dude standing out in the tunnel tho

So was the steelers staying in the locker room a full team protest or what

Based Villanueva

white america's newest hero reveals himself.

>Tfw we have a War Veteran on our team
>he's the only player out there

See, he gets it.

The one Steeler guy standing outside the locker room

What a great distraction for a team that plays down to its opponents and sucks on the road.
pls tomlin

that's how the anthem used to be sung all the time before the pop stars came in

Only non-traitor on that nig team. Burn them all

>former army ranger
I wonder what he feels playing with those other felons

Game time

Villanueva is the only one i respect.

fuck the steelers, no longer a fan.

I know, but I dont know what made that guys singing voice good
To me it sounds like some random dudes grandpa just winging it

>Arizona and Nevada devolve into a Mad Max-style cartel state

Fuck the Steelers. Fuck them all. Disgusting cunts.

Except Alejandro Villanueva.

>team decides to not participate in political bullshit and focus on football. >all the spergs crying for months to keep politics our of football freak out
What is wrong with you retards?

The road to the owl starts now

That was a fucking awesome image

Not yet, looks like Glennon is starting

>all this butthurt

Because the owners are old enough to have had literal slaves.

They probably have an escaped slave clause in all of their contracts.

Life long Steelers fan here. Watching it because it's something that I can connect with my Grandmother over. Based Villanueva. Go Bears.

>be coward and try to hide cowardice of others.

If they want to protest, let them show it so people can see where they stand or don't.

It didn't stop villanueva from honoring the anthem

it's the pedagogy circlejerk mang, don't argue with it

Damn. Almost a TD.

>steelniggers

it begins with his dismantling. Trubs will play today. pls I hope

>butterfingers

DRAGONS EARLY! DRAGONS OFTEN!

lmaoooooooooooo

Go watch some men's field hockey

>Going for a dragon on the first fucking play

Goddammit Ben I love you.

Hopefully someone snaps rapistburgers arm and calls him a pussy for hiding in the tunnel.

FUCK YOU BEN. WAY TO OVERTHROW IT

Why would a volcano watch football?

>3 and out.

GO BEARS. YOU ARE AMERICAS TEAM TODAY

It's weird, with all of the liberal shit the city does, it doesn't really tolerate disrespecting the anthem. There's a reason the Steelers didn't want to publicly kneel in Chicago.

Tomlin decided, not the team. He doesn't want this shit dividing the team. He's focused on their goals and not worried about autistic opinions like yours.

>city of chicago park district

Is this Tony Romo on color?

Chicago is still the Midwest. It's a different kind of liberal than LA, New York, Seattle, etc. .

Good D

>tfw ben gets cornholed for not being supportive enough for The Movement

wew

bunch of fucking losers.

Rauner got elected, people have been in a "im fucking retarded" mood for a few years

GO BURRS

>Steelers literally can't handle the ball today
LOL

>The city of Shitsburgh special teams

DAMN IT

wtf was that

lol

LOL GO BURS.

Glennon sucks

go Burrs

GOING BACK TO LOVIEBALL

DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS TO CARRY THE TEAM

Rauner got elected because of how corrupt Blago was. And now Pritzger is going to get elected because of how flaccid Rauner has been.