Be me

>be me
>go to see La La Land last night
>ticket sales person rings me up for the wrong movie (Live By Night)
>whoops I gave you the wrong ticket but it's fine, your movie is in theater 8
>I'm sorry but can you refund this and ring me up for the right movie?
>*laughs*are you joking? You can go in it's fine.
>No. I came here to support a specific movie and I'd like for my money to go to the right place.
>She rolls her eyes at me and complies but with a shitty attitude
>I go to see my movie without any nagging feeling that my money was wasted

Who was in the wrong? I don't want my money going towards trash. What if my ticket purchase is the one that causes more quality movies to be greenlit? I don't want my $10 helping Ben Affleck make any more shitty movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3rstWo_xSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did this really happen? I'd think she could get in trouble for that.

I hope that didn't happen, you were obviously right, you paid for a certain product, not a different one. Fuck people like that, I hate lazy workers so much.

>supporting Emma "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" Stone over based Zoe "Trump is my president" Saldana

>going to the cinema

Kek what a fag

I can't stand musicals. I couldn't finish Les Miserables.

Yes. I used to work in a theater. It does happen sometimes but nobody ever made a big deal about it. It was a dollar theater so I never really thought about it from a filmmaker's perspective but my ten bucks going to another shitty Ben Affleck movie kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

It's like 20% musical. Less than your average kids movie's songs. I was actually let down by the lack of singing and dancing. Guess this is what qualifies as a musical these days.

Top Hat is the example in the dictionary of what a film musical is, and it only has five songs.

If it's wrong to want to lick Elle Fanning's legs like ice cream I don't want to be right.

Okay! Just letting the guy know there isn't an overwhelming amount of singing in it. It's not like Les Miserables where they sing every line.

Fuck workers like this, I work in a supermarket, pathetic I know, but I'm so sick of clearing up other people's half assed attempts at maintaining a store, I'd report her to a manager, assholes like this don;t deserve a job if they're gonna fuck it up.

Okay, I'm done.

musicals ruin my immersion

I hear you. I used to have a job like that. Luckily I only work with three other people now and they're all hardworking normal people.

I thought I was going to be mocked for this ticket thing. Surprised to see that Sup Forums actually cares.

Me too. She's so cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3rstWo_xSc

>deciding what you watch based on celebrity political afficiliations

So sick of this mindset. It's killing this board.

Please post more Elle.

what a whore. panties are not intended to be seen in public.

Nah it's justified, you're paid to do a job, not half of one, some people need that shouted at them.

instagram.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/15968864_1828857160722779_6659618865741299712_n.mp4

>All this Elle being posted tonight

Oh lawd.

>ywn succ her cock
;_;

Don't call me that

How is she getting so much hotter? Is it just due to slimming down?

>turns 18
>immediately gets hotter

Were the normies right?

she has a weird fake smile. it's unnerving. like she's some sort of demon...

Like most social situations, if you learn to be charming and even remotely take care of your physical appearance shit like this will cease to happen.

You should have told her directly that movie is terrible and why, then made a dumb joke and flirted with her a bit.

I fucking swear you robots are pathetic. You don't want to lose your spaghetti but refuse to improve yourself physically and socially.

she's a great actress

She's putting it on for that video. She's pretending to be a weather man.

You for being autistic over 10 fucking dollars

Nobody ever knows unless it's OP, and they kick up a fuss. I guess it would be different in a theater with assigned seating.

>weather man

heh

>I picture myself lying in bed watching movies with Elle more than fucking her.

Is this love?

sluttiest neck in the game rn no lie

Wow you sound like a fucking loser how can you be this autistic? I hope one day you try to pull this shit again and in retaliation the ticket person gets some other movie goers to go into the theater you're in and beat the shit out of you. Then when you try to tell management what happened they don't believe you and you start crying and everyone in the theater laughs at you and someone walks by and "accidentally" pushes you to the ground. Then security comes by and forces you out and you go home and make up a story on Sup Forums about how you stood up to some annoying people at the movies while you cry yourself to sleep and contemplate killing yourself once more.

I know what you mean. I don't think about sex with girls I really like. I only think about having sex with girls I don't love.

>ywn hug her

I think Ben could've used the money more than Chazelle.

Shouldn't have cheated on your wife, asshole. The guy deserves this career JUSTing.