"meet clairo the artist who became famous for singing into a laptop mic all on her ow-..."

"meet clairo the artist who became famous for singing into a laptop mic all on her ow-..."

Oh wait, her dad is one of the most well known marketing men in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Cottrill

oops.

This is what is destroying DIY.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/geoff-cottrill-2005971/
twitter.com/yogmoney?lang=en
hipdaddy.com/hip-daddy-spotlight-42-mullenlowe-president-former-converse-cmo-geoff-cottrill/
youtu.be/cqaMtVwWyh0
strawpoll.me/15203091
discord.gg/urg6rrz
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq00Dr6WQ5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time to go to bed Montie

fuck this untalented plant

Listen to Pale Waves instead

Holy shit, now that's a resume

yeah for real
he could get a job if he slapped his cock on the interviewers table

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The DIY police are onto you Clairo. You and your pals Boy Pablo and Superorganism can't get away with riding on the coattails of a scene created by hard working men and women on your golden roller skates.

I have to agree with you man. as much of an open mind I have towards music, it just sucks, and this is coming from someone who listens to fucking chvrches

> corpse make up
> a fucking acoustic
why are thots like this

what

And speaking of garbage here is the obligatory pale waves post from their marketing team

Brandon, I shitpost here a fuckton, I am not shitposting at all right now. It is bullshit that DIY is being ruined by a couple of rich kids who have access to marketing firms. The issue is not the fact that they have that ability, more power to them, its the fact that they are pretending like they don't and using the DIY image to essentially seem more genuine when thousands of genuine artists work every day on good music without getting attention for it.

based Big Connections Clairo working these poor nameless boys into a seething fit

>obvious industry plant
Yet you poor suckers still fell for it.
Waifuposting needs to be banned at this point, she's not even pretty.

"Clairo is cool because she didint have to do anything for her fame except release a 2 minute pop song with a garage band loop and have her dad do the rest"

The absolute state of Sup Forums

now that you know the truth you have to watch all of chris ott's youtube videos in one sitting to complete the redpill

*buys another $3000 guitar in your path*

dude you are literally fuming right now lmao
go have sex or something

what the hell chord even is that

fuck off, Montie is better than you

t. Montie

>montie still fucking posts here

Holy shit. I already love this dude

Internet's getting too big for this type of shit to go by unnoticed. good luck out there kiddo.

Its not any chord, she's just acting like she's doing something for the camera.

Geoff is a weird name.

I like how nobody cares about industry plants as long as they make good music.

>[citation needed] for half the claims on the wikipedia page
sick bro

keep trying honey

She won't get out of my goddamn recommended

linkedin.com/in/geoff-cottrill-2005971/
twitter.com/yogmoney?lang=en
Its obvious he knows people in the music industry.

hipdaddy.com/hip-daddy-spotlight-42-mullenlowe-president-former-converse-cmo-geoff-cottrill/

DINKS
YOUR DINK

literally who

p

e

n

i

s

...the legend of the penis

Dsus4

well this can't be right

I'll take the bait. How was Bowie an industry plant?

lmaoooo

youtu.be/cqaMtVwWyh0

Shut up faggot

>F#/A#Sup ForumsG#
F#9no5add4?

S I N E P
I
N
E
P

she has two fingers fretting notes that literally can’t even ring out

strawpoll.me/15203091
Vote now, who is the worse trip: Montie or Friendo?

I'd like to do a Podcast with Friendo if he was down. It would be fun.

>Trip

Another reason to like Montie more, he gets trips as a trip

>new challenger
I've been derailing threads since before you knew what Sup Forums was, spud.

Might be fun.

Have Brandon on, he's different irl then on here.

Who'd you vote for?

friendo voted for Hilary

no surprises there

every time he posts i can smell the soy emanating from my screen

Hit me up on Discord at some point than:
Montie_From_mu#7502

I'm active in Sup Forumscord.

I'd make the show like a collective. Almost like Sup Forumstant radio except it would be more of free format music discussion revolving around an album or a theme. I don't know, it is an idea I have had for a while. Not enough people review classic albums

I will not stand for this heinous slander.

>>new challenger
>I've been derailing threads since before you knew what Sup Forums was, spud
Chill out sperg, don't get all defensive. I said in the poll that you aren't as "notorious historically" which means you haven't been as impactful on Sup Forums as Montie has in recent years, I'm not denying your Sup Forums cred guy. I'm just saying you are giving Montie a run for his money as worst trip because of your obnoxious ways as of lately, you're extra cancer now

Im curious, care to link to a playlist or a channel? Searching the name gives me a lot of material, but i dont know what im supposed to watch

So wait, what bands are plants and why? I'm genuinely curious about this whole thing.

Sure. I'll jump in soon.

shaking my head to be honest family

discord.gg/urg6rrz

Here is Sup Forumscord. If anyone else joins pls be good boi not bad boi thx

Please don't fucking do this

still want to fuck her face, probably more

i want to

k
i
s
s

clairo and have her rich family pay for my things !

i’ll pay you to not talk about classic albums

Mr hair is just like hers

If you give a shit then you're a straight up fag, fucking look at her

id be her boyfriend

hey friendo

I'd let her be my internet gf.

How sad is it that when I look at a pretty girl I just think about how much I hate myself

This obviously does look fishy, but when this does inevitably amount to becoming full public knowledge which she'll need to address, I'm sure that wherever we get thrown into will be "bullying" or "sexual harrasment" or any other kind of triggered word.
So how can addressing this be done?

the lass is a pop singer with lofi aesthetics. that's all. btw was pretty strange seeing her headline article on pitchfork along with the one announcing mark e smith death.

her dad probably has her whole career trajectory masterminded out with giant flowcharts and shit accounting for every possible "backfire" scenario and how to misdirect and capitalize on it and make her look even more authentic and like she has all these struggles with anxiety and toxic male cyberbullies etc

kek

No
This

I love her hit song. I don't give a fuck how it got promoted

>Two fingers on 1st string
>No fingers on 2nd string
>Two fingers on 3rd string
Besides the open 4th string, tell me where the D in the Dsus4 is. She's playing dissonant bullshit she could never manage to work into a song.

who is this bitch and are there feet pics of her

post more clairo pics

Let's not forget about Greta Kline

Maybe she's doing that E major blues walk down/turn around.

at least she's prettier than grimes

le damaged girl xD

post ass

This!

the day you find out that grimes was dating SONY's best audio engineer while she was making Visions and the two albums prior and had multitude of male friends on the cutting edge of digital production.

so much for "made on garage band" by myself.

Tunes go viral on youtube all the time. Honestly I’ve barely seen any marketing, like one interview and one live session. If she’s getting picked up it’s because she’s catchy.

On ANOTHER note, I don’t know how she’s going to deal with fame when she’s like, 17? How will she deal with the slobbering masses of the internet? Hopefully she’ll be alright.

>This is what is destroying DIY.
no, thats you for never listening to un-signed bandcamp artists.

anyone who is pro-clairo inevitably has to resort to sex to argue their point

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq00Dr6WQ5I
what do you think of my dedication to clairo

I wanna lick her armpit...
Am I fucked?

Na shes just good with hardware

No, you're perfectly normal.

I actually enjoy her music sometimes but its literally just her singing over loops 9/10 of the time

>The DIY police are onto you Clairo
No one gives a shit about "real DIY". We are living in poptimist times, industry plants have never received more credit than now