Who actually, in your gut, thought it was going to happen?

Who actually, in your gut, thought it was going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=99_qehhZUds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't for a second.

I'm literally shocked that it passed.
I haven't felt this happily surprised in over a decade.

I thought it had a slight chance before Jo Cox then I was "sure" Brexit would fail.

When I saw it was ahead in the early results, I was still convinced it would lose when London Voted.

I am so fucking proud of England right now.

Did not.
This is causing me to reevaluate my opinions a lot.

i was sure stay would win in the end

now it's actually happening i'm a bit scared 2bh

this better work

I never thought it actually would happen.
At least I thought "someone" would rig the referendum

Damn, maybe we're actually living in democracies?

I was prepared to get on here and make a long blog post explaining that this was why Trump couldn't win.

Because the liberals have won.

Now I'm not so sure...

i didn't. I really thought you guys would lose

I thought they would jew this, after Jo Cox false flag i assumed remain would win...

My feelings exactly.

I did. That's why I proxy voted to leave. You're welcome.

Remain. Liberals and Muslims celebrating in the streets. Is the brexit an annual vote?

after last nights debate I thought the establishment would take "special steps" to ensure remains victory

I guess this is a true democracy

Democracies have to be legit or else it would get out and the people would revolt.

Instead, the rigging comes before the vote through scare tactics (if you do this it will KILL YOUR ECONOMY), false information (it's over for Brexit. It's getting killed in the polls. Might as well stay home instead of voting for it), the media, and if necessary, celebrity influence.

The British people saw theo u ghost the bullshit.

I didn't expect it at first but changed my mind when the pound dropped into the abyss. I went to bed looking forward to shitposting about Brexit next day.

i honestly did not. and i dont stress/get entertained over voting and shit and political events.

but this was great. They kicked nwo in the balls.

Question is will your president Hussein object harshly for them leaving?

I was sure that Remain would win, especially after Nigel prematurely conceded.

This is a glorious day. Maybe there's hope for Trump too!

Jo Cox made me worry but I had a strong feeling it would go through

I'M FUCKING SCARED

You'll be fine. You're the 4th largest economy in the world. It's not like you were a wasteland before joining the EU

>Is the brexit an annual vote?

no, a one and done

My confidence was shattered when they killed Jo Cox.
Thought it was all over last night as well.
Good to hear they killed her for nothing.

>I guess this is a true democracy
That remains to be seen. They don't actually have to follow through with it if they feel they shouldn't. It's entirely the governments decision at this point, since it was close they can choose to ignore it.

Is it safe to remove my tinfoil hat yet?

>Question is will your president Hussein object harshly for them leaving?
At first he will swipe it aside, saying something like "I'm not the president of Britain", but if Trump starts using it as fire (a good line would be "they took their country back, now we have to take ours back") them Obama will probably cite the economic woes and criticize it.

/thread
I'm so fucking happy right now

I hade Hopes and Dreams, but I never thought it'd happen!

Godspeed you glorious bastards! Let this house of cards fall!

I knew it would happen. I have lived in the South of England for 10 years. Those people are deeply nationalist, still feeling hurt the Empire has dissolved.

This is pure and simple nationalism driven, no doubt about it.

See the stats, about 60% of the people are 50+ year old and most young ones voted stay.

I've always been supporter of the leave campaign, it was difficult, but when Obama said UK should stay in EU, that's when I knew UK is leaving.

you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's just Soros's fear mongering.

I believed it about as much as Trump winning the general election.

But right now I've become a pretty firm believer of meme magic.

I dared to hope but hardly dared to believe.

and..
THE PIG FUCKER RESIGNS

>Greece
You realize this is all your fault right?

I didn't at first, but when the count started something inside me got really fucking excited and I just felt it couldn't fail.

I was not willing to accept it, I honestly saw this as the last hope for any kind of future not ruled by globalist kikes.

And the fucking madmen did it, they fucking did it.

>can choose to ignore it.
Cameron is already gone. They cannot ignore. This is second Berlin Wall falling. The EJew One World Government is going.

It has nothing to do with it. The brits are deeply anti-EU for many years. I lived in England during the prosperity years of Greece in EU and the british were clearly anti-EU then.

I genuinely thought Remain was going to win.

I was at the Cheesecake Factory with my family and I randomly pulled up the results and I started celebrating a bit.

Not a chance, I thought no matter what gov wont let it happen, but look at this shitshow. It happend and Cameron resigns, wtf

not me. I assumed that people would vote to remain. I think people are naturally conservative (by conservative I mean they want to maintain the status quo) and so I assumed that remain would win unless leave was well ahead in the polls

I can't believe the jews actually allowed this. I was sure they would rig it.

ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US MONEY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG

tbqh I expected Austria-tier leftist rigging

youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk

>tfw I used to listen to this without any serious thought. But not I can't hear it without shedding some tears of joy. I'm not even fucking British and I feel patriotic listening to it.

Yes I too believe in meme magic now. Praise Kek. Checkem

Didn't think it would happen but yesterday when I saw the brexit odds at 6-1 I thought I'd have a cheeky bet.
Then I forgot. FML

i'd thought so until jo cox happened

>he jews actually allowed this
Like WW 2 or Berlin wall, this is a cluster fuck that goes back to Jews' arrogance.

If you want a sense of Brit middle classes, watch "Last Whites of The East End." Enough people wanted out of the EJew One World government to let the markets crash.

Cameron jumped out of a plane and his kosher parachute failed.

I thought it would be the opposite with remain @ 51% v leave 49%

fuck no

they did it to tank the world economy and put WW3 in motion later on

I had a gut feeling. But I also had some doubts at times.

So who is moving to Britain and applying for citizenship if Hillary wins?

This pretty much sealed the deal for me.

I thought it would have been remain by just a very small margin. Teaches me for falling for shill propaganda.

post yfw we awakened kek just at the nick of time to battle against international jew magic

Not even for a second, I posted yesterday saying I thought it would be 52-48 to Remain, I voted Leave just so I could say that win or lose, I did the right thing.

I literally havent been this happy in years

This is an amazing shift in global politics

>since it was close they can choose to ignore it.

No way... they'd risk a fucking rebellion

What happens now?

After the cox got cocked I figured at best it'd be a Scottish referendum 2.0 and would be a close call result in favour of the status quo, never thought it'd pass in favour of leaving.

This is quite the wake up call, especially for all the libtards crying on Twitter about it.

We have to remember that most of our reality comes through (((journalists))).

I was pretty indifferent. Cameron has been criticizing Europe for too long for his own problems.

England is fucked now. They have earned it. Scotland and Ulster will secede.

Brexiters had some invalid and a few valid points. I just hope the valid points are considered by our politicians.

I did. Stayed up all night, nervous as fuck. I shorted the FTSE 100, so it looked really bad at first. Did make a killing now though, so all is good. Next vacation is secured.

I didn't think it would happen mostly because of recent polls. Shows how well they're fixed.

Such a wonderful piss on that bitch Cox's grave. Hope she's enjoying her roasting in hell.

>go to bed
>don't even think about brexit, am assured that they will vote for remain
>wake up
>have a weird gut feeling
>''What if... they actually did it..''
>suddenly feel that it has happened
>check news
>it has happened

All Merkel had to do was make a few concessions and the referendum would have been a formality, but her hubris has probably destroyed the EU.

What's the point of fixing polls?
To determine people from voting if they think they can't win?

What are we going to use? Sticks and bricks? Not going to do much good against SA80s.

Fuck you then why did you guys sat it's a good idea to those retards

Almost certainly.
I'll even personally donate.

Ups and downs but I could feel it in my gut this was a vote for people against everything, bankers, the establishment, immigration, unelected EU. Everything.

There are more people in this country that are unheard than celebrities and their sycophants. Ordinary decent people that no party gives a shit about and feeds them the same old bullshit.

Even now labour is blaming the government austerity and leadership and simply does not have the self-awareness to realise people see through this shit decade after decade.

It's gonna be tough lads no doubt. but we god damn saved ourselves. I couldn't be prouder to be British.

All throughout voting day, all but one person who told me who they're voting for said they're voting leave. I saw flags flying in the street of the polling station as I went in to cast my own vote. I didn't take any of the defeatism or bait seriously when I checked Sup Forums. It got to about 6pm and I got pretty tired (got up early for a morning shift at work) so I fell asleep, believing in Britain as I nodded off.

I wake up today, and I hear the good news.

I am become smug, destroyer of EUs

Merkel will have influence in the EU through the gravity of the money behind Germany, but she's not the boss.
The main argument against those concessions were if we allow it for the UK, other countries will demand exceptions too, and that will break the EU.

I had a surge of energy for the first time in a long time during that vote. I felt alive. Why this matters so much to me, I don't know. It gave me more faith in humanity. Also, referendums and direct democracy are better than electing a leader.

>Cameron has been criticizing Europe for too long for his own problems.

Stop lying, Mehmet. Cameron is the most pro-European prime minister this country has ever had. He tried to sell the UK down the river because he loved the EU so much.

>England is fucked now. They have earned it. Scotland and Ulster will secede.

Yeah, because I'm sure the Scots will leave the UK so they can join Cyprus and Malta in the powerhouse that is the EU.

Your tears of impotent rage are so fucking delicious. This must be what my grandfather felt when he incinerated Dresden.

Your Prime minister lives in an appartment?

You can just... walk up to it and knock?

i always believe in the UK

Hoping that we leave, so EU becomes more integrated, another eurosceptic country leaves and so on

Unfortunately strong and compatible countries like France, Netherlands and Denmark want to leave now. That would leave us alone with all the poor Eastern countries that demand subsidies and monies.

Everything is possible right now if you just have faith in our Lord and Savior Kek. He will help us re-arrange the cosmos with the collective magical meme energy of our autisms. Just. Believe.

>mfw Newcastle and Gibraltar voted Remain
>Farage concedes an early defeat
>pictures of him crying circulating the web

I though it was over then and there.
But then.....BASED SUNDERLAND to the rescue.

Before the Jo Cox murder, I was certain we'd won.
After that, I was certain we'd lost.
And then on the eve of the vote, I felt we had a small chance again, and that if we couldn't win, we could at least make the vote close enough that it would have a big effect on the next election.

To win like this is fantastic. We haven't just shaken up UK politics, but European politics, and possibly beyond.

We have shown that Jewish-designed Globalism is not inevitable.

Now it is time to show that defending Britain's culture and sovereignty is not a path back to the 20th century, and that Europe's states do not need the EU in order to work together for peace and prosperity.

Nationalism does not have to mean war.

I really did until the results started coming in, then I lost hope, but since I had resolve and carried on saying we were going to win and that God was with us then everything turned out alright.

Lots of these EU leaders are literally having emotional breakdowns right now.

Like Molyneux says, these people literally get a flood of dopamine from gaining power. Now that their control is in jeopardy they are going through severe withdrawals. I kind of feel bad for these people to be honest.

Didn't think it had a chance in hell.
Thought they'd just rig it.

UK doing Democracy better than Murica.

>Scotland and Ulster will secede.

And I give a shit why?

If they want to continue suckling on EU subsidy, that's their perogative.

Actually this puts the US in a bad situation. If Hillary wins now, the UK will officially be less cucked than the US. We are at extreme meme risk now, don't let us become the next India or Sweden; internationally shamed on this board, for at least 8 years.

>I thought it had a slight chance before Jo Cox then I was "sure" Brexit would fail.
>When I saw it was ahead in the early results, I was still convinced it would lose when London Voted.
>I am so fucking proud of England right now.

Exactly this.

I knew Newcastle would be close, which was a great sign.

I fully believed a day ago but Sup Forums doubt influenced me. The left can't win forever media control or not.

Yup. I was convinced that Cox's murder had stalled Brexit's momentum.

This is beautiful, momentous stuff.

Honestly, the fall of the west could be stopped if Europe grew some balls and stood up to their leaders and voted them out. Look what happened tonight. All these problems could be solved the next voting cycle and I am confident that people will wake up in time before anything gets too far out of hand. I think things will get worse in some places but eventually people will get redpilled and stand up to it.

False flag. No way jews would let this happen, unless they are even more cunning than we thought.

I feel like there is hope for white people.

>soon I will be getting my very own Scotland flag
Thanks English chavs and old people, you fucking morons.
You gave us what we wanted all along.

SCOTLAND FOREVER
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Anyway. This threads theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=99_qehhZUds

Hopefully the EU disintegrates and the anti-globalist tide crosses the pond and sweeps Trump into office.

Not me

I respected your fight for independence, but if you're dumb enough to leave the UK just to join the EU superstate then I hope you get the fuck out of the UK ASAP, then we can build a wall again to keep you worthless cunts out.

I did.
We have been forbidden from talking about immigration and race for 40 years, thats 40 years of pent up anger with no ability to release the steam pressure.

We just blew the lid off the pot.
Now there is momentum.

I honestly did.

t. 23-year-old Political Science student from North Carolina

The Turkish professor who taught my EU PoliSci class and who was fucking convinced that Turkey was just about to be admitted into the EU must be sobbing this morning.

I did, I thought no one would believe me so i wrote it down on my prediction paper