Why are there no positive representations of Muslims in Western media?

Why are there no positive representations of Muslims in Western media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'd need a positive representation of Muslims to base their representation on.

Currently it doesn't exist.

>Muslim dresses up as the Joker
>Muslims bomb things
>the Joker bombed things in the Dark Knight
POTTERY

Muslims are inherently evil because of their vile ideology, and no one would believe in "good" Muslims anymore than we accept good Nazis in our WW2 movies.

I'm sure Michael Bay could make an all muslim movie work.

lmao found the Jew

>no positive representations of Muslims in Western media
But there are. Educate yourself stupid cuck.

why would they if they have their own goat contemporary cinema?

lmao found the goatfucker

cause the liberal media can't make up their mind

>WE'LL MAKE A MUSLIM MS MARVEL BECAUSE MUSLIM ARE HEROS AND GIRLS ARE SMART AND BETTER THAN WHITE MALE

>WE'LL MAKE A SERIES WHERE A MUSLIM IS A POOR LITTLE VICTIM BECAUSE MUSLIMS ARE POOR LITTLE VICTIMS ABUSED BY WHITE MALES

with current politics, "positive representation" of muslims is just making them victims or mary sues

>not only is pedophilia accepted among Muslims so is bestiality
wtf

gtfo poltard pleb.

LEAVE THE GOATS ALONE, THEY CAN'T CONSENT!

xD

¡Hola reddito!

xDd dude stop it ure cracking me up

Post irony is reddit as fuck my man

costumes are haram

I'll take the goatfucker over you.

Sup Forumsfags never seem to know any actual history

or watch movies, for that matter

I know this is a bait thread but their religion is so inherently violent and garbage.
I don't trust anybody who is overtly religious, especially muslims.

wtf I love muslims now

xD

>imblyin
youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU

>I don't trust anybody who is overtly religious

Does Samir count?

>You wanna know how I got these scarves?

I'm not an atheist, you Christ loving cuck.

If you don't hate both jews and muslims you are ignorant and retarded.

Sikhs, buddhists, hindus and all christians are alright.

why would there be ?

all muslim countries, right moron?

Wasn't he Indian?

wtf i hate japan now

best answer

"It's very simple, um, ah, *smacks lips* we, ah, kill the infidel!

The main character who's name i'm forgetting said something along the line of "pray to god... or allah" and Samir didn't correct him. But maybe that's because he is used to being stereotyped I don't know.

Reminder that this is culture in countries like Afghanistan, and if you see it as a peacekeeping soldier u cannot intervene.

>Sand niggers
>positives

How can you portray something that does not exist?

IMAM'S GONNA FREAK

As a Swede I have extensive experience with muslims

They are all shitheads. Every single one.

>let me ignore every fact and bomb the thread with memes
how can we prevent the Sup Forums cancer spreading?

Because it's in their culture, so there are no laws for or against it. It's just accepted, much like pedophilia.

Such disgusting people.

Muslim Joker wouldn't live past the hospital bombing scene

thank god your opinion is worth actual shit

wtf, why are Muslims so sub human?

>mud slimes
>people

Pick one and only one.

Though he had his flaws. Said was a well written Muslim character.

A fair point.

>post kingdom of heaven
>history

lel

Forgot pic

I can't wait until there's a huge meme muslim celebrity

Yes there are. Also, in the majority of eastern films I've seen, if they choose to give their perspective on their religion, it's generally a negative one, but that is mostly for the more conservative of the muslim flock.
Completely unrelated to that, is the word flock legitimately used for any religion other than the Christian or am I using it wrong? You get the point anyway.

That's funny, consider the massive historical revisionism that takes place among Muslims to deny the brutal history of their people.

For example, lol, Muslims are so insecure that they made up a "Muslim Golden Age."

kek. take a look at this underage shit. do you have any idea how countries actually function? Is pol really your own source of knowledge and information?
meant for >>

What about Lohan? Absolute meme and just converted.

A surprising amount of Black celebs are Nation of Islam "Muslims"

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. Pedophilia is widely spread and socially accepted among most Muslim countries. No surprise, they prophet was a pedophile after all.

Very sad!

>Muslims are not terrorists!
>Now stop insulting Muslims or they will blow you up!
What did she mean by this?

It did exist until the T*rks demolished the heart of their civilization.
Since then they've just been reset to tribalism.

The terrorists are just another shade of retard populist and all retard populists benefit from bad things happening to their ingroup?

/thread

Sunni muslims are fucking psychopaths. American politicians and their European lapdogs don't like Shia. That's that

She knows her people. Hell, they did it to her.

>Very sad!

also, learn medieval history you braindead fuck

>medieval history
>Muslims continue to be murdering genocidal savages and slavers but they also start claiming the achievements of Greeks and Persians as their own and attributed them to their moon god

Deepest lore.

So they are not terrorist until someone hurts their feelings and they become terrorists?
So what you are saying is that if we wipe out Muslims, we can stop the terrorists? Nuke time.

>Christians continue to be murdering genocidal savages and slavers but they also start claiming the achievements of Greeks and Persians as their own and attributed them to their sun god

get real son

underrated

Yea, remember the Catholic Renaissance? The Protestant Age of Enlightenment? Or the Anglican Industrial revolution?

kek, shitskins mad cause they could never compete and they are still stuck in the 1200's

Admittedly, shitskins did managed to genocide more people and enslave more blacks, but you also had more centuries in African and India to do it.

I still remember the 7th Heaven episode they made after 9/11 about the poor little muslim girl getting bullied at school

learn to read you mongolid fuck. never denied any of those things.
except for the last part, which is objectively wrong.

it's all positive, there should be more negative considering that they are filthy animals with a philosophy from the year 1200

So why doesn't she go full muscle muslim with her powers?

>talks about not knowing history
>posts a picture of a guy who's only great achievement was taking over everything his uncle built up together with Nūr ad-Dīn
>only to have it fall to Mamluks not even a century later, which was a trend that has been going on since the Rashiduns
what did he mean by this?

>Untold number of Africans, Europeans and Hindus murdered
>Untold number of Africans, Europeans and Hindus enslaved
Nah, I'm sorry, but after Mongolians, Arabs are the greatest savages of all time, of all time!

white people are the ones who killed the most people you inbred fuck. you can't just ignore facts that you don't like, you childish mouthbreather

it would be extremely haram

>white people are the ones who killed the most people you inbred fuck
Actuality it's Asians, if you want to go by "race," but don't worry sandnigger, you got number 2 (though technically Muslims aren't a race, you know what I mean). But at least you got #1 for enslaving blacks though.

Also, you can't just ignore facts that you don't like, you child raping sand monkey.

>goatraper calling others inbred

>inbred fuck
Everyone knows the highest rates of incest occur in the Middle East. Because not only is pedophilia socially accepted, so is marrying cousins.

>But at least you got #1 for enslaving blacks though.

I'm done talking with you idiot, you're probably a serb

>can't face the fact that Muslims
>gets butthurt
Typical sandnigger. Pick up a history book for once in your life time, and behold the vile history of your twisted ideology and savage people.

When you're not raping the goat that is.

>constantly gives false facts in the thread
>Pick up a history book for once
TOP KEK

Why are Muslims so much into historical revisionism and denying facts? Why are your egos so weak?
I mean aside from the inferiority complex you got from Europeans.

Also, when are you going to join us in the 20th century and stop marrying 10 year olds?

Malaysian muslims are still an enigma to me
>arab/persian names and surnames
>arabic patronyms like ibn/bin
I know Christians in the West have taken old Hebrew names and "christianized" them but you don't see shit like Ephraim Ben Jacob Ha-Kohen there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

>into historical revisionism and denying facts?
and what are these facts? please, enlighten me. what are these false truths that we want to change?

See You are denying Muslims enslaved more Africans than whites

his 13 hours movie made most of the "good" Libyans look like incompetent retards, tho

not that it doesn't fit with the real narrative if we look at the current clusterfuck in Libya media seems to ignore after the "liberation" from Gadaffy duck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
and where does it say that it surpasses the number of black slavers in european societies?

When I was blue pilled I dated a muslim girl for 6 months. Her uncle threatened to stab me and we couldn't go to places where muslims might be.

When I was purple pill I was fucking a muslim girl, we didn't even bother dating because she couldn't be seen with a kaffir. Her family told her to stop seeing me.

Now I am red pill I recognise there is no benefit for the western world from islam. Their men take our women, and their women are banned from our men. In a purely economic sense they can contribute to GDP, but socially they create a barrier between themselves and the West and only allow that barrier to be passed through by West into Islam but not by Islam into the West.

I hope this has elucidated to you why.

>enslave 14 to 40 million of blacks
>no one knows how many more millions died
>the ones that died tended to bleed out from castration
>enslave millions of Europeans
>literally kidnap children and brainwash them from birth
>enslave millions of each other to because Turks and Persians too
>enslave millions of Indians
>Fuck knows how many millions of Europeans killed
>Fuck knows how many millions of Indians killed, estimates go from 14 to 100 million of the centuries
>Pakistan is literally built on the blood of Hindus
>Spread everywhere by the sword
>wipe out native culture and languages almost everywhere they go
>Their greatest city is the one they stole from Geeks
>Pedophilia socially acceptable damn near every till this day
>Pederasty socially acceptable in various places till this day
>The golden age is Persians being awesome, most of the Zoroastrians too
>Once Arab culture takes over Persia golden age stops, kek

Is there one good thing about Islam?

>Western Media
Exactly its media for people of the west not humans who hate the west.

>14 to 20 million Africans are estimated to have been killed in the slave trade.[33][36]

Compared to the 12.5 million of the Atlantic slave trade

and now we've gone full circle