Quite a bit. We all are now

They gonna have a Great Depression

>scotland has to adopt the weak euro on the brink of euro collapse
>they cant fuck up anymore elections, lose all power in parliament

we couldnt have done better

this whole "pound collapse" thing is just a meme, nothing has changed

Quite

How does this effect us?

How is a legit happening of your dollar crashing a meme?

We're fucked bud. Long gone are the days where we could all go do normal things for more than 5 days in a row. Notice that they dont play lets all go to the lobby no more? Yeah. There's no lobby no more. Just cock and balls

Uncucking yourself is getting more pakis and less european immigrants?

Damn.

well be fine

>spain
>stuck with podemos
wow makes you think

They have no idea what they have unleashed. In a couple of years Britain would not be regarded as a first world country anymore.

>denial
lol

short term pain
long term gain

Your memes end here.

Don't know. The first few years though will most likely be hell. Possibly a market crash and their dollar losing all its worth. If they actually knownwhat they're doing they'll be back to normal and maybe better. If they have no idea, then they'll be Greece tier bad

All of EU is gone today. They will all do their own thing and it will be peachy and tea might be $57/gram

Probably not terribly. Sup Forums shitposting and liberal tears aside. Things will likely start stabilizing pretty fast, and liberals are far less likely to riot over dumb shit than spooks and such are. Their anger is voiced over the internet in hyperbole.

Time will tell but their dollar is definitely fucked. At least for the meantime

Why screwed? They're on the right path IMO

Can someone explain me how leaving EU is good?

>no free trade agreement for them, fat taxes
>eastern european wont do shitty jobs anymore, lazy muslims wont do that. generations of white people will clean toilets as a job. import more shitskins instead of slavic white people who hate shitskins
>london financial quarter is kill
>pound is kill
>lose most of your 40% exports to the EU because jew media will shill against britain
we wuz free n shiiit

It is not, it's just pol that enjoys chaos and misery of other people

As is expected since no one predicted the leaving winning so the market will retreat from england until the EU give some position about the future.

In the long term it will stabilize since the market don't have an agenda it only cares about profit.

tanto ci leviamo dal cazzo pure noi fra un po' e te verrai epurato per primo, ebreo

Very much so.
But they've always been contrarians, so they'll crash into the ground on their own left-side driving terms

T-Thanks Indian user.

Empire buddies again maybe ??

>laws and rules imposed that they don't like and feel they have too little say in
>open borders in EU makes it too easy for """refugees""" to waltz on in after stinking it up in Germany
>money going out to EU isn't giving back enough value
That's how I'm seeing it anyway, I haven't been following closely so maybe I'm wrong.

Now Britain will see the chaos of having the UK breakup and their economy tank.

The average brit will be subject to an unwravelling of decades of integration which will cause a clusterfuck they did not know even exists

Because they didnt think of consequences when following theor meme spouting nationalists

good job UK

This could literally break the UK.

Scotland wanted to remain in EU, they may hold yet another referendum for independence.

On top of that south Ireland is still a member in EU, they are talking about removing the border between north and south, this can only be done now if north Ireland left the UK, since UK is no longer part of the EU.

When the dust settles it's very possible it would just be England left on its own

Honestly question from an amerifat who didn't really care whether Britain stayed or left. What exactly does the British economy do that's going to sustain them economically? Do they have anything valuable to export or are they going to just be a banana republic tourism island third world country now?

You have got it bang on user.

Get Trump in, let the good times roll.

Btw dollar is not a synonim for currency.
You sound dumb

a lot

So do you

fuck knows, if we run out of money well just invade the netherlands or something..

What were the pros staying in the EU vs Leaving EU

In the short term at least, very. Anyone who thinks they know the long term of this is a liar.

England and Wales*

Northern Ireland and Scotland are financial drains on England

We get all the best Scots, the moaners, wasters and sectarians stay in Scotland

Oh sorry Wales aswell, I keep on forgetting they exist

In long run, every Western European country is screwed.
Brits left the sinking ship, but can they swim?

This.
Retarded brexiters just fell for the biggest misinformation campaign ever, saw some fliers and they looked out of a cartoon, a child must have written them.
Now they have no economics safety nets,their export to eu is fucked, the pound is kill, their market is done

When Trump wins Britain will only get taxed 10% of their GDP for American protection, the EU has to tithe 35%.

Britain wins.

>america
>entire cities ruled by niggers and beaners
>country ruled by nigger

Yep. I said 40% of economy gone, earlier. If this 40 on the eu exports is true, then those two things might be lining up. Tsk tsk

>Cameron Steps Down
>Over the next three months of leadership debate, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish assemblies call for exit referendums
>UK falls into deep recession
>New PM refuses to enact article 50 for sake of national security
If there really is an invisible hand, I can't imagine any other outcome.

It's time to set sail for new waters lads.

>sweden

surprised you get internet in the cuckshed you must have been a good boy

this

bravo UK

BRAVO

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEZNhFY9TA

youtube.com/watch?v=x0EBKRm9s74

>their export to eu is fucked

you don't really believe this right?

Haha I see what you did there

Your forgetting, the EU today, is not the EU of yesterday. Let's see how things pan out, before making predictions.

ROTFL

the pound just lost 5.7% to the euro and 8.2% to the dollar you idiot

Least you guys get Gibraltar back.

Reminder that Switzerland or Norway are not in UE and they are doinig great.

UK is fucked only cause it has shitheads for government.

Does it even matter anymore? All is lost. I hate brits now even more than americans.

The thing is, Scotland got royally screwed by EU over fishing rights. So why on earth do THEY want to remain? I will honestly never understand this?

I see the "leave UK" part, I just cannot understand the "stay in EU" part.

Scotland is basically a wasteland with fish and oil surrounding it, right? EU is bad for the fishermen and doesn't seem to affect the oil industry that much (the green push in EU should have a negative effect if any).

keep it down scotland, you'll be in the eu in no time don't worry

enjoy your rapefugees I guess

Pretty screwed. Now their economy will tank and their immigration system will be reformed to look like ours, so instead of white European immigrants, they'll get chinamen and pooinloos.

They'll pull through.

Amazing that you think your free trade laws and unions create these things. You're like those useful idiots my government uses to pass NAFTA, TPP, TTIP, and all of that which benefits multinational corporations and mega banks, destroys the working class and ruins entire countries.

Pathetic.

Enjoy teaching your wife's son Arabic.

DELETE THIS

More to the point, we have fuck all to export. Our economy is based on tertiary industries. You fuckers have raped us.
No, let's continue to make the same predictions we yesterday today.
Sturgeon will have made an annoumcememnt for a Scottish Referendum by this time next week.

yes retarded inbred chavs actually believe that leaving the EU will do them any good

HOWEVER

A quick reminder of what's in store for the EU.

It might cost us a few quid in the short term, but at least we'll still be Britain in 20-30 years. We can now turn away the hordes arriving from the third world, and last night we gave our leaders a strong message regarding that. Your leaders will have to shrug and point to Brussels when you demand an end to the invasion.

Enjoy your #OPENBORDERS, faggots.

actually I'm an italian working in UK

merkel i'm surprised you find time to post with all those shitskin bulls that need prepping :^)

Is it known that there are many jooos here in italy?
I actually met like 2 in my life and they were undercover

Their dollar? you mean our pound.

And yes we are truly fucked.
The unemployed generation of idiots finally got off their asses and voted.

Fuck off Europoors, this is an uncucked thread now

im suprised you didnt get stabbed by angry haram pakis

Very. They are going to leave the EU due to the refugees while still importing loads of niggers, sandniggers and pakis from all around the world. Shit's crazy.

They can start exporting mudslimes

No u

This. Amazing half our country doesnt see this yet its as plain as day to you.

calais isn't part of the UK [spoiler]didn't you get the referendum? :^)[/spoiler]

dude i'm french, in calais we have and army of immigrants waiting for you, we couldnt send them to you because of eu agreements, but now you are basicaly ennemy, so dont worry, macron said he'll send boat full of them, it's like you dont understand shit, you cant close your borders it dosent work like that, you will have no more legal immigrants, only illegaly

>anything valuable to export
Islam and islam accessories

>that pic
Britain will get a sharp increase in muds now though, it doesnt make sense.

with London gone they might aswell try to

Not at all.

>Germany
need I say more?

they make tv shows and stuff you find in pier 1

Get the fuck out with your shilling bullshit italy, nobody is asking you about marketing when the only thing keeping your country alive is Jersey Shore celebrities and pizza.

First of all the EU will be butthurt as fuck.
Now, not only the "no trade fees to eu members" days are over, but also eu and eu countries will stop getting shit from youout of spite or pay less for it.
So you will sell less and get even less out of it due to trade fees
When have you ever received any refugees?
I understand, the UK has always been all about themselves, dont expect anything different.
We'll sort out this refugees shit, enjoy going down in flames

no wonder you're butthurt. You don't give a single shit about the UK except the shekels you can extract from it. Thankfully some people care about things greater than money.

I see this posted a lot, why is that?

your immigration system will probably be reformed to look like ours. i think i remember nigel farage even saying he wanted it to look like our point based system.

enjoy hundreds of thousands of poo in loos and chinamen

>He is such a sheltered american that he thinks jersey shore has anything to do with italy.
>He gets so butthurt about a "no u"
Yeah and chicago pizza is the best pizza friendo.
Yep

>why is that?
They hate other europeans but love the big dark muslime cock. It's in their cuck genes.