What do Mexicans think about Japan?

What do Mexicans think about Japan?
What do Japanese think about Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ98vBeZuDk
youtube.com/watch?v=-D5CIFslo7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Que chinguen su madre esos amarillos coge pescados

Chinese people. All look the same. Technology. Good sushi. And that's all. Only weeaboos (los otacos jkajkajkajka) think about that country more than anything else.

japanese girls are far better than mexican girl XD

Bullshit

Really cool country with really good media and shows, if it wasn't for them we'd only have jewish media like game of thrones or w/e.

Mexicans are weird but bro tier. Japanese are not human

From the few Japanese people I've spoken with that are interested in living in Mexico, they say it's because they think we're fun people who like to party and shit.

para mi son todos chinos

Churros are popular in some parts of Japan.

cucks: the country

The country whose neighbor is the greatest devil.

>Aztec/Chihuahua/Tacos/Tequila/Auto assembly plants/
>Drug cartel/NAFTA/population as large as Japan's population....

they like our ramen noodles

fat and stupid

Japan thinks Mexico is bro nation because only us successfully attacked USA land except Brits. We should unite under one country to destroy USA again.

We really do like em.

Well instant ramen that is.

I don't know what are you saying
But I know you guys are very rude

Mexicans are fun people who like to party and shit irl. Japanese are not human irl as well.
Read some books Davido kun. Burgers never run away from anyone, but chileans

I just wish the empire invade us and annex thefore fixed this beaner nation just like they do with asian countries

They are not being rude at all

Pretty much said you guys are all Chinese.

And then they get upset when people tell us we are South Americans.

Fuck off. If we're going to get raped by Asians it better be Koreans or Chines.

>Koreans
brb killing myself after my 13 hour long school day

Mexican and chilian are much uglier and low iq than nips and even here qook.

If nips are not human, mexican and.chilian are even not bugs XD

let's kill w*ite people together!! :3

>XD
kys

Forgot to switch the proxy Davido. You are getting slow. How old are you?

>china

Do some research imbecile.

I think Mexico is cool. It's a bit of a shame beheading is such a huge thing over there though. I would rather visit other third world countries if I had to desu.

>beheading is such a huge thing over there
You have been fed too many Sup Forums memes, Tanaka

thoughts on chicanos?
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ98vBeZuDk

Why are chileans the strongest race on earth?

>Flag
>Beheading is an issue
Shamefur betray of taradition

I don't use proxy.

shit ugly inferior bitches XD

>not taking in a modern gladiator fight

>not wanting to be a citizen of the People's Protectorate of Mexico
Kys

I thought that you people enjoyed beheadings, too bad, looks like Hollywood lied to me once again...

How do we get japanese and koreans to become friends?

>What do Mexicans think about Japan?

dangerous country
poor

I don't even need to cherry pick to tell you that your country is WAY more dangerous than southamerica in general.

>Chines
lol What especial things we could be better? Making pirate things and copy countries tecnology?
At least with the japanese empire this shit could be civilized. By far another México .

Now that's badass

the absolute state of mexico jesus

>dangerous country
I remind you that you have godzilla and all that

Davido your adoptive country can't even handle earthquakes. Why are you still there is a fucking mistery. You are THAT deperate

why are you mad?

Oh I know, the media is full of lies, Jose.

I didn't even know they were a thing. Pretty cool, I guess.

I just hope Mexico will keep our good old tradition there. Our yamato soul lives within them now ;(

It's so hard to tell the difference between movies and real life nowadays...

Doesn't that makes it more exciting? Living in a country where nothing happens must suck, i remember the first time that i saw a corpse that was awesome as fuck.

I've never seen a dead human except at a wake. What's it like? Do you get a visceral feeling?

kys

>i remember the first time that i saw a corpse that was awesome as fuck.

And you think that's normal or good?

…………

t. Guerrero

Damn, I have to admit that's awesome. Also by the first time are you implying that wasn't the only time you've seen corpses there?

i don't know how to describe it, it feels like when you're falling in a roller coaster. The poor bastard was tortured (burned, punched and everything), he got kidnapped and they just dropped him there, my friends and i saw him when we were going home (from middle school) we still talk about it today.

curious, how do you guys make them?

Cowboy Bebop had some stuff about Mexico. IIRC they mentioned carnitas.

Do you love Japan

Yeah after that I saw some corpses, but it wasn't anything special I just saw the black bags or crashed cars (If you're from Mexico then you know that if you see a large black plastic bag on the road you must keep walking)

I like Japanese who don't dislike foreigners.
And Japanese who don't pretend to be polite just to not seem rude, which is actually very rude.

Do I think that's good?
No
Do I think that's normal?
Yeah, where I live there was a war between cartels for the territory and you know pretty well what that means

so how long do you think the whole cartel thing will go? You guys are bound to run out of retards at this point.

So you don't like any Japanese.
Das racis.

I love japanese culture (the feudal one, not the weaboo crap)

you live in guerrero or tamaulipas?

We now have a place for you to stay Japan sempai, it's very safe.

Relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=-D5CIFslo7Q

Listen, the cartels have always been here the difference from then and now is that they had smart leaders, that means that they had codes of honor and they knew pretty well that they couldn't involve civilians in their shit that's why there weren't so much "muertitos" before. But everything went to shit when fucking Calderon decided to declare the war to them, I believe that if we want to end this shit storm we must bring the old leaders back.

cherry picking

I think I wish I had a qt mexican gf.

Me too, my nip-bro... me too

I mean they're not wrong with the Mexico side
But I'm sure Japan is a far more organized place that follows the rules.

>cherry picking

HAHAHAHA

A brown man with beard and a flat hat while holding a guitar, standing at the orange desert with cactus everywhere

is my impression

タコス、テキーラ、ブリトー、異常な安さの人の命

Be my bro and let me date your sister or female friends pls!

1kgリンゴは130円

The people voted the old leaders back, it's been an unmitigated disaster or do you mean we somehow spring Chapo out of prison?

Nah man, we should do damage control, start focusing on taking out sicarios rather than capos, go after dirty politicians and look the other way on whatever they do with the drugs, fuck the DEA, let the gringos handle it on their side.

This thread made me sad.

Bro, I'm sorry but fuck no

Same, fuck this we don't have anything to talk about at all. We aknowledge our existence but we don't really need eachother, don't kill yourself my nipple take care and good bye.

bad neighborhood
nice food

I like anime

そりゃ安いな。
東京だと1個も買えなかったりする

Now where would they get an idea like that?

What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

people against Mario in traditional costume

That actually is kinda cool, wonder if it works other ways

(You)

Did trump build the wall on the border?

No, he's claiming fixing the current chicken wire fence counts as building the wall

whay a gay thread
DELET

Violence is normal with high corruption and poverty levels

Psycho detected. pudrete Miguel

with anime beam

Good foods
Good and cheerful people
Drug cartel

I wonder why it went wrong. Without the drug war, it would be a wonderful country.

Pancho Villa also attacked.

I think that's what he meant