Is Mugabe the biggest bull to ever come out of Africa?

Think about it. He wrecks Whites on a daily basis and then gets White countries to pay for all the fuckups in his country. Is there anybody else as alpha?

>Robert "European? I'll make you a hasbeen" Mugabe
>Robert "If you're white then say goodnight" Mugabe
>Robert "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children" Mugabe
>Robert ""Because the beauty of the Black Tutsi woman must not perish from the earth." Mugabe
>Based Mugabe the cumskin remover

Any others?

Pathetic "muh nigger land" incompetent politician who needs foreign help to keep his country afloat sounds a bit beta to me
I mean he told white people to leave but he still needs their help, it's like a kid with mental issues

He was pretty cool, before the nineties. In 91 he went off in a bad direction, and is just a tragic example of a fallen hero, now.

the only thing mugabe ever wrecked was his own country

This, he should have retired from politics and become a TV pundit.

>a Swede defends the communist nigger who destroyed the breadbasket of Africa
Sweden Yes

>In 91 he went off in a bad direction
Either he went senile in his old age or he tried to grossly overcompensate after the fall of communism.

>muh breadbasket
The whites there were human scum and they deserved to get BTFO'd out of the country

>The whites there were human scum and they deserved to get BTFO'd out of the country
And it's worked out real well and Zimbabwe is enjoying great First World standards of living with their $1000 per capita GDP and 500% inflation.

Another politician who pervertizes his own ideals into extreme actions to stay in office
he is no different from any other, bar the anti-white rethoric

Lol. At least they can stand up with pride now. Most of the blame lies with Ian Smith anyway.

>At least they can stand up with pride now
It's hard to stand up when you're collapsing from hunger.

>having to depend on white countries for food

He is my idol

Robert "white farmers fuck off, oh no now we're starving to death" Mugabe?

In what way is that defending?

no. Idi Amin was better at it then most

R A R E
A
R
E
Not sure if I should defend Mugabe or not. He is literally the african equivalent of A. Hitler and alt-rightist seem to support him so, yay Mugabe!!
>Not knowing what happened in '91
Mengistu Haile-Mariam fled Ethiopia and took refuge in Tanzania. He probably influenced him in a way or another.
>being this oblivious as to how the world economy works
sorry to be the one to break your bubble lad, but even so-called "first world countries" are dependent on the rest of the world, africa included, for their food and so much more. this is what none of you self-proclaimed "nazis" never think about when you're shouting niggers raus left and right. america, nor any other country is self-sufficient.
idolizing a literal terrorist who not only hurts himself but take others down with him
>falling for memes
>considering a leader as being "better" because he hates; and antagonizes others
this is why the west (inb4:i'm korean) is failing. the world is big enough for all of us, but you lot don't seem to understand that, do you? working with others is easier than going against the grain.

speaking of economic dependency. i'm thinking of writing a book entitled "the economics of racism" (dunno if there's a book by the same name) that deals with the economic consequences of the multitude of ethnic strife that we've had in the past and makes assumptions as to what would happen if america were to split, or segregate itself.
thoughts? or recommendation of books that deal with the same issue

>this is what none of you self-proclaimed "nazis" never think about when you're shouting niggers raus left and right. america, nor any other country is self-sufficient.

>hurting wh*Te subhumans is terrorism
Nah m8 it is a service to humanity. Everyone should unite and fight against subhuman spawns of Yakub.

>when all you've got to refute an argument is a quote of said argument and a silly picture
at least do me the favor of telling me what it is about what i wrote that you disagree with. i'm not like some of the tards here on Sup Forums as i actually like being corrected if i'm in the wrong and i'm always ready to listen.
might have generalized a bit when i mistakenly labeled you as a self-proclaimed nazi but i stand by what i said regarding the economic dependency of america on other countries. there is no way that it's economy could sustain itself, let alone grow if it were to cut itself from "sub-tier" countries.
wtf are you m8. are you izem or sumfin'?
i'm pretty sure that there's only one roach who shitposts about whites here and on Sup Forums. why do you or roaches hate white people so much, were you molested as a child by the white demon?
also, it's not hurting white people that is terrorism but the act of hurting others and oneself. would've been great if mugabe's plan would've worked out but it didn't. he just ended up worse off than he was before because he underestimated his dependency on foreigners, and so did idi amin and mengistu haile mariam... and gadaffi, mubarak, saddam, etc... and he damaged not only himself but his countryman as well, that's terrorism

I dunno what stuff this guy is high on, but he needs to lay off whatever it is.

>but even so-called "first world countries" are dependent on the rest of the world
Obviously. First world countries are dependant on third word countries to an incredible extent. So many valuable resources are extracted out of Africa for the first word every year it's crazy. And in many cases, african nations dependancy on the first world is completely artificial. Anti-imperialist revolutions in both Africa and Asia have shown that self-sustainability is entirely feasible, and is only kept around because of the benefits that encourage first world nations and multi-national corporations to keep third world nations stuck in it.

>Anti-imperialist revolutions in both Africa and Asia have shown that self-sustainability is entirely feasible
Which doesn't explain why the leaders of those cunts have all their money in a Swiss bank account and vacation in the French Riviera while the people are starving to death, but oh well.

>tfw will never relocate to sunny rhodesia
thanks mugabe

I agree. Westerners often than not, overlook their need for additional resources to sustain growth. But, I have to say that I don't completely agree with you on self-sustainability being feasible for African nations. It might happen because Africans don't have as many needs as westerners do, but then all growth in the continent would stop because we don't yet have the skill-set necessary to achieve infrastructural and developmental goals. Even the little brains that we have are moving elsewhere to earn better wages. Africa would return to an agrarian form of living if that were to be the case, similar to Pol Pot's Cambodia.
What you have forgotten though is that Africans can easily be manipulated and perverted by western ideals. And, as such a leader, regardless of his popularity, always needs validation, financial backing, military support and protection. That is why, Mengistu Haile-Mariam was deposed in '91, no less than a year after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Margaret Thatcher and the US had aggressively campaigned against him beforehand (by amplifying the strength of ethiopia's famine during the 80's) and have armed Tigrean rebels and Somalians to facilitate his overthrow.

you'll have to earn this (you)