What are you drinking to accompany your kino tonight? This stuff burns so much

What are you drinking to accompany your kino tonight? This stuff burns so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/whiskey/comments/12whp4/i_have_searched_the_world_over_for_a_cheaper/
youtube.com/watch?v=drPTLOgH598
youtu.be/HInA9jKyoKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because it was best to have drank it a little over 4 years ago

Alcohol can't go "bad" it kills all the germs

Normally I would agree but because it specifically says on the bottle, which by the way is plastic, I'm gonna say that it's just shit

>google this
>some site is comparing it with a really expensive whiskey
>they don't even have either, when rating shit like taste say "we didn't try the black booster and the macallan is out of our price range but here's a rating anyway"

Fuck whoever wrote that article

only appropriate drink to accompany kinos. As well as gyokuro and perhaps cognac. fuckin plebs

Should I drink Everclear again tonight or should I just smoke weed?

You should kill yourself instead

I ordered the helium tank and mask shit while drunk 2 weeks ago, but I'm saving that for another time, user.

>Distilled beverages
Literally poison

reddit.com/r/whiskey/comments/12whp4/i_have_searched_the_world_over_for_a_cheaper/

both obviously

Let me know how it goes

this is serviceable in a "I'm too pussy to kill myself but I need to get drunk" sort of way

It's Monday night user.

its a celebration type day in America though

Martin loofah

If you drink tonight you won't be at your best for work tomorrow though

i don't work

>he thinks I have a worthwhile job that contributes something to society rather than a useless, easy job that allows me to watch movies at work while hungover

Just let me have my alcohol bro.

it's simply a discriminating choice--fine red wine at an irrefutably good price point. A true gentlemen's drink.

only the best top tier wine for me

in all honesty, this shit is so bad you can have basically zero experience with wine and still realize it's bad.

but after the first two they taste great.

although if I was going to drink shit wine i'd buy a box.

As many glasses as it takes to drown out the incessant meowing of my cats

alcoholic general thread?

what ya'll watching

>A box of wine and several cats
What the fuck are middle aged white women doing on Sup Forums

How is it you cunts are ok with alcohol but you screech like faggots when drugs are mentioned here? Is it because you're a bunch of fucking idiots?

Reminding myself of why I left my husband

Not having sex with the middle aged men with cats.

We all know he left you, but whatever helps you through the night, dear.

Alcohol is legal, you degenerate

bath salts are good when used in moderation

Alcohol is boring and not regarded as anything special due to its legality.

It's only LOOK AT ME kids or losers that never grew up who bring up the other drugs they consume

this whole thread is LOOK AT ME IM DRINKING you utter faggot

Kek

anglo countries will never understand that drinking wine is patrician so they will keep on swallowing shit chav gin
I feel pity for you guys

blacked is legal too and is much more degenerate than drugs. Except maybe jenkem

>bunch of alchies in this thread wondering where they can get such cheap booze

In an obviously ironic way. Are you not seeing the jokes being presented as legitimate beverages?

So what are the cheapest you guys can get in your country?

Australia here, can get a 4 liter cask of wine for $11

that almost half of the US price

And yet it costs us (Aussies) $45 for a case of decent beer

Is that whisky in a re-purposed anti-freeze container?

Truly the most patrician of suds for a connoisseur like myself.

Vodka

thats the best part

Does anyone else prefer cheap gutrot whiskey to good stuff? There's something about the burn of cheap whiskey that gives me a bit of a high.

Nothing better than downing your first 5 fingers of the night then sitting back and smoking a cig while the burn slowly works it's way from your throat to your stomach.

Decent whiskey always makes me vomit if I drink too much.

>$45 for a case of decent beer

I really hope this is a joke

rage inducing commercials thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=drPTLOgH598

Does anyone else get pissed off at beer snobs?

I drink to get drunk, if I wanted something that tasted nice I'd have a cherry coke

$45/hour is like minimum wage in au though

>while the burn slowly works
that's your intestines being slowly eaten away

goddamn you are one suave FUCK

If you're not poor, you can do both at the same time

bitches love that kangaroo wine

kinda yeah. the hangovers are pretty bad most of the times tho

A darker beer now and then it's not bad at all.

This shit is dangerous. There's 4 bottles worth int here and no way to tell how much you've gone through. I can't trust my alcoholism with a lack of visual cues.

this. it feels like its just 2 bottles (without all that glass weight) and its easy to have a few glasses over your limit if your not careful

Anyone that agrees with this comic drinks shit beer.

this is literally a repost from reddit four years ago

>if I wanted something that tasted nice I'd have a cherry coke
some of us aren't 12

you sound like quite the reddit historian

Alcohol is the worst drug to be addicted to lol. LIKE just do ice or something dude lol

Problem? This is reddit

Dunno if you lads are in the midwest, but Hy-Vee sells $3 wine (San Simon is the brand). The cab and the tempranillo are actually really good. Not even "good for $3 wine", but really, really good. You could bottle it in an expensive looking bottle and probably fool 80-90% of people that it's expensive wine.

that pic is hilarious

>drinking beer

Fedora faggots

Just some cheap evan williams shit, no movies tonight been spending time with the GF since last night I got drunk as shit and watched the NFL playoffs. We drink about every night sometimes go out. Probably never quit.

>gf
>NFL playoffs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sry no bully, i meant I drink by myself everynight to fall asleep and get thru the day and drinking is the only way to manage it. A little better

It can't kill plastic seeping into the liquid as it sits user.

or glass

There are microbreweries everywhere. The price of a 6 pack of 8% abv is close to a 12 pack of 4% abv. It's basically no extra cost to try some craft beers and alot of them are pretty good

DUDE

I got really drunk when I was 19 and ever since hated the smell and taste of hard liquor. Are there any cheap, sweet wines out there that will get me drunk?

>mfw I'm a raging alcoholic and can't stop drinking, even though my health and immune system is failing, and I vomit profusely every time I drink, but withdrawals are so bad I can't stop

how much do you drink?

sutter home moscato

M8 I drink higher ABV stouts and IPAs alone in my pickup camper.

It's not about being pretentious, it honestly, truly tastes fucking delicious.

Drinking cheap pisswater beers makes me fucking gag.

You might want to see a doctor about that.

I don't consider my tastes refined, I will drink bottles of $2 Barefoot wine and it's just fine. But I have tried Franzia and it is pure swill, not worthy of being called a beverage. I cannot imagine anyone drinks this for pleasure.

I'm in the same boat. I'm in the unfortunate position of having enough money to buy all the liqour I could want, a large TV and no job.

But, yeah, I have to stir the carbonation out of my beer now to avoid insta-puking and some times vomit 2-3 times at the start of each drinking session until I've gotten enough alcohol in to numb the poor, abused lining of my stomach.

if you're trolling fuck you

if not, grow a spine you goddamn vagina. it's not hard to NOT do something. if the withdrawals are that bad, check yourself into a fucking hospital.

Thank you

salty milk with some coins added for flavor

That's just fucking ridiculous. What the hell is wrong with you? I drink almost daily for almost 10 years but I can count on one hand the times I've puked. Do you not rehydrate during the day? Or exercise ever? What the hell is your problem dude

You 'rehydrate' and do exercise and still call yourself an alcoholic? FAAAAG

Cheap whiskey tends be mostly grain alcohol with very little actual whiskey. I drink Kentucky Deluxe and that's like 20/80 whiskey to grain alcohol.

>only drinking at night
Believe it or not, being drunk constantly is actually not good for your body.

Being drunk all the time is casual as fuck. How can you even appreciate it anymore? Learn some self control

>Learn some self control

those lyrics are hard to remember
youtu.be/HInA9jKyoKE

>not drinking a 9% ipa that is so smooth you'd swear it's not

Golden Monkey. Try that shit, it'll get ya fucked up quick

>it'll get ya fucked up quick
Fuck that teenage shit, I want to slowly fade into oblivion between the hours of 5:00pm - 11:00 pm

>Are you trolling?

No.

why did they have to fucking fire him

what a dumb move

The most disgusting part about this picture is you're watching The Grand Tour