When Bane replies, "For you." is he saying that he is a big guy in comparison to CIA...

When Bane replies, "For you." is he saying that he is a big guy in comparison to CIA, or is he saying that if CIA were to pull his mask of, it would be extremely painful for CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYYldiV8vW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nolan is a very ambiguous and philosophical director, I think it's meant for the audience to decide.

The fallout from this shit storm was glorious

What movie is this from?

It's supposed to be ambiguous, obviously, jesus christ.

tom is a fucking idiot. it's obviously that bane is going to beat CIA up if he takes the mask.

It's not clear. That's why the meme is funny

This all but confirms Hardy was likely here and baneposting.

>funny
You think this is a joke?

Wtf happened?

>he thinks the purpose of baneposting is to make people laugh

you have to be 18 and over to view this board

So Reddit mods got butthurt by channers asking funny questions? Did Hardy really mind? I don't see why it was such a big deal

I don't think Tom minded, it was the r-edditors that were bitching which caused the mods to step in, but they legit got raised by Sup Forums and in a thread after it happened, someone posting as a reddit mod tried to scold Sup Forums

In the early 21st century, a mongolian autist board started to manifest itself around this absurd question.

oh fuck that's funny

did u watch the movie at the end batman barely remove and he was already crying like a bitch

am I the only one who sometimes forgets TDKR is a batman movie?

youtu.be/gYYldiV8vW4

What is a batman?

I got banned from reddit for celebrating this response.

>LE BANE MEME XDDDD

Fuck off

aye

If Aiden Gillen ever does an AMA, the fire will rise once more.

The mask pumps painkillers into Bane so removing it would not kill him but would be extremely painful for Bane.

KILL YOURSELF HOTHEAD